[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Assad manage to stay on power in the end? Also, does anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Syrian_civil_war.png (545KB, 1024x862px) Image search: [Google]
Syrian_civil_war.png
545KB, 1024x862px
Will Assad manage to stay on power in the end?
Also, does anyone have a timelapse of the civil war on a map?
>>
>>53491740
I havent been keeping up with it much lately, but it looks like he has made some progress, is this true?
>>
Its not even clear if Assad as a person is still anyhow in charge even now or if the power has switched to his Generals.
>>
>>53491904
It looks like that to me too, thats why i wanted a timelapse
>>
>>53491940
>>53491904
Land alone dosent mean that much in Syria, its all about gaining controll about the Big cities and about the Oil fields.
>>
>>53492080
yes i know
thats why i asked if Assad is going to win, because despite not owning much land most of the big population centers are under his control
>>
He will probably go but the government will remain to his party,I don't think the rebels are going to win so at the end a ''moderate'' minority of them will be selected as an opposition in the new parliament
>>
Will the Kurdmunists be exterminated?
>>
>>53492345
not likely
the vacuum of power that ISIS created gave them strength to win land and they also won support because they were the only ones fighting ISIS at the start
we might even see a kurdistan depending on how things turn out
>>
>>53492345
Those kurds are now getting support from soviet Russia
>>
>>53492345
t. mehmet
>>
I want Kurdistan to form from Syria and Iraq just so all the "muh country" Kurds in Turkey can fuck right off and hop the border already.
>>
>>53496089
i just want them to keep gunning each other down until the region is a graveyard
>>
>>53491740

A lot of people are predicting this situation:

>SDF +YPG continue to make gains
>Government forces continue make gains
>Rebels split between government and SDF/YPG
>>
>>53496089
I want all of them to see the folly of their ways and embrace eachother in unity and love
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.