[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1452597249826.png (62KB, 795x642px) Image search: [Google]
1452597249826.png
62KB, 795x642px
is this true?
>>
translate it spics
>>
>>53480884
It is to some extent, truth is we´re all turning into brown shitholes, whites in the US or Mexico just can´t pump children at the rate starving mongrels can.
>>
>>53481202
he says you cannot understand what i say gringo of shit, you will go learn spanish because we are emptying the mexican indians and make them majority in the us
>>
>>53480884
>mfw when I understand that language perfectly like it was my mother tongue
Portuguese education system is so good
>>
Chicanos are whiter than Mexicans though....
>>
>>53480884

Insh'allah!
>>
>>53481202
>>53481627
>>53481809

IF IN BETWEEN CHICANOS THEY UNDERSTAND
>>
>>53481202
Basically, that a Mexican that only descends from Spaniards saying that Mexico will be purged from Native Americans and Mestizos because they'll live in the US.

>>53481774
Do you study Spanish there? We study English and then French as a third language (although you can choose, I think).

But it isn't meritorious tbqh, I know shit about Portuguese and could understand the Portuguese instructions of the Shampoo bottles when I was taking a shit as a kid.
>>
>>53480884
What does it say?
>>
Would rather have hordes of Catholic hispanics than mudslimes tbqh mi familia.
>>
>>53481930

in the 7th grade you pick french ( some schools offer german and spanish but its rare for someone to pick them)
>>
>>53481809
he's talking about getting rid of their mixed and natives and making mexico a country of only european descent, nothing about the mexicans here already
>>
>>53481930
In 7th grade you choose between french or spanish.English is obligatory and you get it since the 3rd grade
>>
>>53482266
If that's the point then they're failing
>>
>>53482323
Of course
>>
>>53482025
The few white Germanic and Romance Spaniards who came to Mexico in the early colonization period, imparted their rules and costums on the locals left their descendants as the rich minority.

As Mexico's poor, mostly indigenous, population is leaving for America, Mexico will soon be a mostly white country, while America will soon be a mostly mestizo country
>>
>>53481774
... or our languages are so ridiculously close to one another that it requires almost no effort?
>>
>>53482523
Mexico is 50% poor and their Indian population is increasing.
>>
File: mq90NPj.gif (143KB, 424x301px) Image search: [Google]
mq90NPj.gif
143KB, 424x301px
>>53480884
Mexicans now
>>
To some point it's true, the majority of people that emigrate are the most brown a dude can get (at least here in my country), this is because the people that emigrate are mostly from the rural zones (where there hasn't been that many "mestizaje" since the Spanish came).

I was just talking with my family about this some days ago, they were saying something like "it's so weird that now the majority of babies come out looking white, in the past this wasn't like that", however saying that Mexico (or any country from CA) will turn into white in the future is hilarious, they will just get a little less brown.
>>
>>53482740
I just translated the pic. I never said that I agree with or believe it
>>
>>53482592

That's one reason to learn portuguese. Another language certificate in the sack. The other obvious one being italian.

However, I would never be able to speak it like a true Portu, and I don't want people to think that I'm BRBR?HUEHUEUHUEHEUHUE
>>
>>53482942
>CA
???
>>
>>53484664
central america
>>
>Not being a white Southern Euro

Literally the master race. Your white genes endured everything desu.
>>
>>53481930
>I know shit about Portuguese and could understand the Portuguese instructions of the Shampoo bottles when I was taking a shit as a kid.

kek i did that to before having a smartphone, now my portuguese is becoming worse
>>
>>53480884
andate a armar bardo a otro lado peruano gil
>>
>>53486250

2bh familia.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.