[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is nothing wrong with eating dog meat. Prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 007-Korea-2002-Dogs.jpg (253KB, 850x566px) Image search: [Google]
007-Korea-2002-Dogs.jpg
253KB, 850x566px
There is nothing wrong with eating dog meat. Prove me wrong. Oh wait, you cant.
>>
There is nothing wrong with eating goy meat. Prove me wrong. Oh wait, you cant.
>>
There is nothing wrong with eating BLACK meat. Prove me wrong. Oh wait, you cant.
>>
>>53479047
It could be human meat for all I care, I wouldn't even give a shit.

But just don't fuck around with poor dogs, I hate those fucking soulless chinks.
>>
>>53479047
I can't, also there's nothing wrong with eating humans, in the end only thing that matters is the protein intake.
>>
There is nothing wrong with eating pussy. Prove me wrong. Oh wait, you cant.
>>
>>53479119
this
>>
>>53479498
human meat would make you sick in the long run
>>
>>53479498
That's false because of this the Kuru disease and other gastric problems related to it. Altough I have to admit the chances of getting infected are pretty low and you could also get sick with any type of meat, it would be hard to the tell the long term effects since there is no scientific research on the subject that is worth being considered.

http://www.healthmap.org/site/diseasedaily/article/spotlight-why-cannibalism-bad-you-72612
>>
>>53479590
It's gross
>>
>>53479196
There is nothing wrong with eating EMU meat. Prove me wrong. Oh wait, you cant.
>>
>>53479954
You'd rather swallow Amhed's brown cock would'nt you ?
>>
>>53479954
You are either a virgin, or have only been with unhygienic fat British girls.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 351x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 351x428px
>>53480029
I only know one Ahmed and he's hot and rich so yeah I guess so

>>53480251
Neither
>>
>>53479047
Dogs taste like shit, like do most carnivores. Species higher up in the food chain also have far higher concentrations of bioaccumulating toxins present in their meat making them less ideal regular source of sustenance
>>
File: image.jpg (237KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237KB, 600x600px
>>53479047
THERE IS NUFFIN WRONG WITH EATING SEALS FUCK YOU EUROPOOR FAGGOTS.
>>
>>53485227
I've had seal, breddy good if you ask me. Mostly because I love fatty meats.
>>
>>53479666
I always knew that jews were satanic
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.