[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I might be traveling to the philippines for work this year and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

I might be traveling to the philippines for work this year and i honestly don't know anything about the philippines. Please help me make the right decision, i honestly kind of dont want to go
>>
bump

will i be safe in manila?
>>
If this makes you feel safer, it's safer than Detroit
>>
Manila is a terrible city, easily one of the worst i've ever been to.
>>
>>53479677
what's this website?
>>
>>53480379
>Manila is a terrible city, easily one of the worst i've ever been to.

You misspelled Milano
>>
>>53480379
same
I'd keep away from Manila, OP

even the locals avoid that shithole
>>
>>53480510

Let me guess, philippinos' diaspora?
>>
File: tumblr_niujga3Tfb1riaqbdo1_500.jpg (107KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niujga3Tfb1riaqbdo1_500.jpg
107KB, 500x500px
Is it really that bad? How would you stay safe there for two weeks?

Be me
6'2
255 lb powerlifter
Should be alright but you never know, some locals would try to rob you because you look like a tourist, im white as fuck with a beard
>>
My Filipino maid who works for my grandfather shit-talks Manila regularly.
Says the best thing about the Philippines are the people, and the people in Manila are assholes who try to scam foreigners.
>>
>>53484130

this
>>
>>53484130
so stick to the hotels than

but the beach looks so nice, would also like to go to thailand, but only to specific places like ayuthaya
>>
>>53484643

Islands are nice, but the coast anywhere near Manila is pure garbage, you can't even take a walk on the bayside because of the terrible smell
>>
>>53479677
>>53480448

yes source on site please
>>
Manila is a shithole.
>>
>>53480448
>>53484887
numbeo.com/crime/comparison.jsp
>>
>>53478370
The Philippines are like a slightly more pleasent asian version of latin america.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.