[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone happen to know a good software or method to learn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1433446668128.jpg (921KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1433446668128.jpg
921KB, 1680x1050px
Does anyone happen to know a good software or method to learn an language?

Spanish, German, Japanese are languages I am interested in learning.
>>
Rosetta stone Castilian edition

Don't use duolingo for Spanish. They teach mexican Spanish
>>
>>53478246
thx senpai.
>>
I think Spanish to be simple for you
Because a word is similar
>>
>>53478382
It is relatively simple, that is not wrong
>>
>>53478095
It really relied with what you want to do with learned language. If you want just have some fun with no strict using of grammatic -- just round yourself with special language materials, I mean, play games, watch series, read books, shitpost forums on language you want to learn
>>
Is there a software for learning latin?
>>
Actually spanish is not that aesy, and only some words are similar.
>>
>>53478438
I want to learn it for the purposing of having actual conversations in Spanish I'm fucking tired of people hear talking in a language I do no understand it's unprofessional as fuck but I can not tell them anything so I just want to learn it to understand what the fuck they are saying and just not tell them.
>>
>>53478095
>or method to learn an language?

English should be the first language you put your mind to.
>>
File: asco.jpg (48KB, 567x378px) Image search: [Google]
asco.jpg
48KB, 567x378px
>>53478246
>They teach mexican Spanish
>>
>>53480045
>Finland
Go figures.
>>
File: You can't do anything.png (137KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
You can't do anything.png
137KB, 300x200px
>>53478791
>it's unprofessional as fuck
They shouldn't be speaking Spanish anyways. This is the US of fucking A, motherfucker. Do you want to make it easier for them to immigrate?
That's the sole reason I chose French instead of Spanish in HS.

Anyways not sure about German or Spanish. For Japanese, see: JapanesePod101, Anki, Genki, RealKana (helps if you have some mnemonics flashcards, I learned the kana in 3 days using them & RealKana), & Remembering The Kanji.
>>
Steam - play a game that you've already played, change the language settings
>>
>>53478095
Rosetta stone. Pirate it from kickass torrents
>>
>>53480045
Damn, these finnish posters are brutal today
>>
>>53478246
How different is it?
>>
>>53478095
>German
Why? Nobody will speak German anymore in 20 years.
>>
>>53486174
Or everyone will be.
>>
Torrent Michel Thomas Method.
Watch YouTube in Spanish.
Watch Netflix with a Spanish VPN
>>
Get flashcard software, Anki or Memrise.

>>53488459
Michel Thomas is GOAT. It will teach you the equivalent of a full grammar book with some vocab. Probably the easiest way to get to an A1/A2 when paired with other beginner resources.

>>53478477
No but there's Lingua Latina: per se illustrata.
>>
>>53483828

The biggest difference is the Spanish lisp the s sounds
>>
File: 1452619449182.jpg (358KB, 1000x1499px) Image search: [Google]
1452619449182.jpg
358KB, 1000x1499px
>>53488459

What are some good Spanish TV shows? I've been working my way though Isabel
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.