[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WW3 has already begun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (15KB, 428x344px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15KB, 428x344px
>>
>>53477536

WHERE
>>
>>53477544
middle east VS Europe
Japan VS China
Russia VS Turkey
>>
File: 3454535345345345.jpg (162KB, 492x699px) Image search: [Google]
3454535345345345.jpg
162KB, 492x699px
>>53477707
>Japan VS China

More like Japan vs. South Korea, amirite?
>>
>Australia VS Poland, India and Portugal
>>
>>53477707

You forgot

>India vs. Pakistan
and
>Israel vs. Palestine
>>
Mexico vs Mexico

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
>>
>>53477707

>US vs China

FTFY
>>
>>53477941
I feel like throwing up! I feel sick!
>>
Russia vs Macedonia
>>
Theres no way to make it stop....
>>
>>53478040
>>53477707

Regional conflicts with limited escalation in Irrelevantistan aren't WW3. Going with that logic we would have billions of 'World Wars' considering the number of conflicts registered thorough history around the world.
Now if there was a scenario similar to the Warsaw pact flooding the Fulda Gap with hundreds of thousands of tanks triggering a conventional war that would escalate to nuclear warfare back in the Cold War, then we would have something interesting.
Perhaps, total war between USA-aligned nations vs. China-aligned nations in the medium-term to long-term future?
>>
>>53477707
Man vs Woman
Japan vs Getting laid
>>
>>53478498

If they all happen within the same time it would be world war 3. World wars are usually multiple large scale wars at the same time with special interests in multiple countries that have some kind of connection.
>>
>>53478593
>World wars are usually multiple large scale wars at the same time with special interests in multiple countries that have some kind of connection.

It's true, but during the last two WWs the fighting occurred mostly between two parties; Triple Entente and the Central Powers in WWI and the Axis Powers vs. the Allied Powers during WWII.
WWII Finland would be an interesting case study because of their limited involvement with the Axis Powers as an aftermath of the Winter War, but the conflicts in that theater had too little impact in global geopolitics in comparison.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.