[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Eurotrips even worth doing any more with the migrants everywhere?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: EuroTrip-264183203-large.jpg (122KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
EuroTrip-264183203-large.jpg
122KB, 1024x768px
Are Eurotrips even worth doing any more with the migrants everywhere? Is it hard to get accommodation? Does Europe even exist still?

Or has this whole issue just been blown out of proportion by racist memers
>>
You can't play both sides at once bruce
Also sage is invisible
>>
>>53473613
uh...?
I think you need to leave your basement sometime. The world is not actually a meme.
>>
>>53473613
If Europe would start letting us bring our guns with us I would go on a eurotrip in a second.
>>
>>53473794
Wait a few years, you might just get your chance.
>>
>>53473794
They probably do in Ukraine
>>
>>53473613
It won't affect you in any way. Bring us many didgeridollars thx
>>
>Or has this whole issue just been blown out of proportion by racist memers

this
>>
I went on an "Eurotrip" (Ireland to Norway) last summer. Really great time.

The only times I saw migrants were on the trains from Germany to Denmark and Denmark to Sweden. Two Ethiopians who knew not a single word of French, English, Danish, Swedish, or German (tried them all) and a cute little family of Syrians.

This was before the "swell", though. Stick to western Europe and you should be okay. I took the train through the Eurotunnel but passed by the apparant migrant camps on the French side without noticing them, probably not a massive problem.

Stick to the west or the east, do not go to the Balkans, Germany, Denmark, or Sweden.

Norway has a lot of foreigners in Oslo but otherwise great.
>>
>>53473613
who the fuck would want to go to the cursed land full of religious fanatics and femenazis lmao
>>
File: 1414047707654.png (157KB, 625x370px) Image search: [Google]
1414047707654.png
157KB, 625x370px
>tfw Europe only existed in our minds
>tfw i'm not real
>tfw this is all a simulation made by the Chinese
>tfw it's actually 2754 and not 2016
>>
>>53473794
That would be one hell of a safari.
>>
>>53476062
No. Big European cities have all been cucked to death. If you're ok with that good for you, but don't bullshit.
>>
>>53473613
>>53476289
you must be literally retarded

>>53473766
this
>>
>>53476062
Kill yourself.
>>
>>53473613
eurotrips were never worth doing, at least not in the meme form of capital hopping
>>
File: european_vacation_ben_garrison.jpg (524KB, 1478x947px) Image search: [Google]
european_vacation_ben_garrison.jpg
524KB, 1478x947px
>>53473613

Nope. Even based Ben "Muslim Mutilator" Garrison knows it.
>>
File: 1403629415074.jpg (135KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1403629415074.jpg
135KB, 400x400px
>>53476289

>actually visiting Oslo
>>
>>53476718
It's good pic...
>>
>>53476718
They should be chasing the goats though
>>
I went in November. Barely saw any refugees. Munich was filled with a shitload of Arabs but they seemed to live there. There was a massive Camp at the Austrian-Slovenian border though.
>>
I've been going to europe every summer for the last 5 years visiting friends i met while studying abroad. im not going back this year; luckily i convinced a couple of them to come out here and visit me and travel around the states some :). the muslim invasion sounds fucking terrible and its just depressing as i loved europe; it'd break my heart to witness it in person.
>>
I imagine keeping out of the major urban areas is enough to avoid major problems. if you're still paranoid then don't go to France, Germany or Belgium, which seem to be the most affected countries.

a lot of countries in southern europe seem to be out of this whole ordeal, maybe because we're not relevant or rich enough to be noticed.
>>
>>53476503
Was in Barcelona last summer, it doesn't seem cucked
>>
>>53473794
every second post from an American here is about guns
why are you so obsessed with guns? underage tier
>>
>>53479489
Spain has a lot of South American immigrants that you probably wouldn't notice.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.