[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are the /int/ posters that you hate? Me, it's all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 200% mad.png (546KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
200% mad.png
546KB, 497x732px
Who are the /int/ posters that you hate?

Me, it's all the muslim posters, whatever their flag is, they infuriate me!
>>
>>53471420
no, it's you the cuck since you are spanish and you love and defend muslims even though they have nothing to do with you
>>
>>53471455
>they have nothing to do with you
it's the moor blood affecting him
>>
Turns are the worst when they think they're European. They're like the Argentina of the Middle East.
>>
Poles.
>>
Are Morrocans even muslim or are those morrocans posting here just frenchmen? they seem to like muslims less than brits do
>>
>>53471998
Actually, all those non-muslim Moroccan posters that you see post everywhere on /int/ and maybe sometimes on /pol/ too are just me... yup, they all definitely were just me
>>
>>53472436
I thought there was a rangeban on Morocco or something like that.
>>
>>53471391
Race bait-posters, muslims, "its the jews!"-tin hats
>>
brazilians
poles
turks
>>
>>53472451
Yes Morocco's ISP is still range banned, but me I bought the 4chan pass, it was a little bit hard because using credit cards to buy online in Morocco is really complicated and really really uncommon, almost rare, so I'm definitely a 100% sure that I'm the only Moroccan who has bought that 4chan pass to this day, and I see sooometimes maybe one or two other Moroccan posters post on 4chan besides me, but those I really think that they didn't bought the 4chan pass but only maybe posting from their smartphones 3g connection which doesn't work all the time, you have to be really lucky and keep trying a lot to be able to post from Morocco on 4chan using 3g, and the other downside of the 3g connection here is that it's limited, you don't just pay once a month and you'll get unlimited 3g that whole month, no, you have to pay per amount of gigahertz, and trust me those amounts are petty expensive (compared to the average Moroccan salary) and they end really fast, so it's almost impossible to use 3g constantly on a daily basis the whole month to be able post on 4chan
>>
>>53471391

Argies.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.