[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Germany, Sweden, Finland, and Bavaria have seen a sharp spik

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Muslimsaregoodpeoplefam.jpg (559KB, 1285x1937px) Image search: [Google]
Muslimsaregoodpeoplefam.jpg
559KB, 1285x1937px
Germany, Sweden, Finland, and Bavaria have seen a sharp spike in sexual assaults from Middle Eastern immigrants and for months in Germany the only crimes reported are from this demographic. 95% of the immigrants coming in are single men and not families; and all you are cared about is not looking racist? WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK. Protect your godamn people europe! They've been told not to use coercive force to prevent crime and that it is better to let the immigrants simply run away, on top of misreporting crimes so that statistics look better? When can the U.S. and Russia start bombing these shitholes too since it looks like they've let themselves become the next terrorist hub in the making. Germmany you piece of shit I looked up to you.
We can’t arrest them’: German police officer speaks out on refugees https://www.rt.com/news/328628-german-police-officer-refugees/
>>
Bump for a fucking answer to injustice
>>
Nothing?
>>
>>53470882
>rt
>>
File: 1344439659687.jpg (7KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
1344439659687.jpg
7KB, 188x268px
>>53470882
>Germany [...] and Bavaria
>>
We'll all just keep laughing until it's too late. I'll go back to being pc and promoting feminism. My bad.
>>
Wow, this totally shocks my unlighted mind, thank you for changing my world view. If only more people on the asshole of the internet would make posts like these i'm sure Europe would finally wake up.
>>
File: 1401881630969.jpg (7KB, 215x268px) Image search: [Google]
1401881630969.jpg
7KB, 215x268px
>>53471144
>>
>>53470882
>>53470920
>>53471018
>>53471082
>>53471136
>>53471144
Thank you Americans, we didn't know anything about our giant minority group.
Also all your facts are absolutely correct and you're not overlooking anything at all.
>>
>>53471232

>minority

>soon to be a majority of the breeding population
>>
>>53471315
>t. Juan
>>
>>53471315
Don't you ever wonder why people aren't as shocked as you? Do you consider the possibility you might have a warped view about a place you don't even live at or know a lot of people from?
Just know that yes we know the problems and some of the problems you mention are overblown, for example nobody knows what the following generation of muslims will be like but the current one isn't that great of a problem.
Americans like you seem to forget your own holy rule: innocent until proven guilty, and you are doing the oppossite all the time. You see some crimes from muslims and say they're all guilty and when somebody says no that's retarded you go and call us cucks.
>>
>>53470882
>for months in Germany the only crimes reported are from this demographic

Do you seriously believe this?
>>
>>53470882
>www.rt.com
Fun fact, did you know that RT always likes to bash Europe? I don't know why you know, maybe it has to do with some parties who fund them or something.
The mysteries of the world...
>>
>>53471108
I dont see anything wrong here.
>>
File: 1445351055662.gif (2MB, 245x276px) Image search: [Google]
1445351055662.gif
2MB, 245x276px
>>53470882
Yeah dude brb just stabbing some immigrants to save muh country never forget 9/11 we have to save europe xDDDD
>>
>all the apologists ITT
Yeah, fuck off. OP is right, Islam is barbaric and it has to get the fuck out of Europe.
>>
>>53470882
The situation is grave, I agree.
But you seem more dissociated from reality than our feminist party.
>>
>>53477713
Sweden has a feminist party?
Is it actually successful or one of those that just exist "just cause"?
>>
>>53481114
the latter
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.