[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> The police in Sweden, responding to accusations of a co

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Sweden_Grunge_Flag_by_think0.jpg (170KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sweden_Grunge_Flag_by_think0.jpg
170KB, 1280x800px
> The police in Sweden, responding to accusations of a cover-up, said on Monday that they were investigating why the public had not been informed about sexual assaults by men reported to be migrants at a festival in Stockholm last summer.

>The Swedish newspaper said that the police had not mentioned the attacks until it published details about them, and it accused the authorities of failing to warn the public before the festival that similar attacks had occurred in 2014, prompting speculation that the authorities were trying to avoid an anti-immigrant backlash.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/12/world/europe/swedish-police-coverup-sexual-assault.html?_r=0
>>
BIG
>>
HAIRY
>>
"Migrants committed sexual assault"

Saying this can get you arrested in Sweden
>>
"REFUGEE"
>>
COCKS
>>
Just tell me how a country got fucked so badly and how can others avoid it?

This is fucking scary, even our government is starting to promote 'multicultural families'
>>
File: screaming-gorilla.png (46KB, 569x571px) Image search: [Google]
screaming-gorilla.png
46KB, 569x571px
>tfw the left will never admit it was their fault for the collapse
>>
>>53460992
>This is fucking scary, even our government is starting to promote 'multicultural families'
Bulgarian man with his Korean girlfriend
>>
>>53460992
>t. american english teacher living in korea
>>
>>53460992
>our government is starting to promote multicultural families
you're already fucked then. once it starts there is no stopping it
>>
>>53460992
Make enough babies so the natality rate is high enough you don't need immigrants and you outbreed whatever amount you currently have in your country.
>>
>>53461035
>90% of the world is fucked

Let's all just move to Mars
>>
File: 1452426696672.jpg (52KB, 575x377px) Image search: [Google]
1452426696672.jpg
52KB, 575x377px
>>53460992
Who the fuck would want to go to Korea anyway ?
>>
>>53460945
But I do that every day, my American vän :)

>>53460992
Olof Palme, not even once..
>>
>>53460992
Do you even have enough foreigners for it?
>>
>>53461464
You could just import them
>>
>>53460916
delet this
>>
>Leftist
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA same shit made Marcos go over the edge and plunged us into irrelevancy
>>
>>53460945
>Saying this can get you arrested in Sweden
No. No really, stop overdoing that meme. Even the mainstream zionist media was forced to utter those exact words.
>>
>>53460916
actually, it was the media in sweden who failed to report on it, they're just blaming DA MAN because they dindunuffin, media a good boy
>>
>>53462848
This
>>
>>53461036
india is the proof this is not the answer
>>
>>53461907
wew
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.