[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In all seriousness, are we really witnessing the collapse of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

In all seriousness, are we really witnessing the collapse of European civilization? Is this really how it's going to fall?
>>
>>53457092
>fall
No, just adapt for the worst.
>>
No, it will fall after the new Kalif takes control of Merkel's mansion and makes us nuke the continent from orbit
>>
>>53457092
me on the left
>>
Yes, certainly from its height.

and to think we all sat around and had good banter, a good few laughs, and watched the world burn
>>
>>53457124
*Sigh*
That'll be the day wouldn't it?
>>
>>53457092
Yep
>>
We are indeed.

Next financial crash soon, the world will change.
>>
>>53457092
Its all a hype desu. I mean.. Its a shitty situation. And sure, muslims pose a threat. But in the end we will cope. Its.not like we will get overrun. You already see politics shifting. I just hope it will not shift into mass deportation or genocide. A gentle kick out of the continent should be sufficient
>>
File: 2ce.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2ce.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
>>53457276
>I just hope it will not shift into mass deportation or genocide
>>
>>53457276
>gentle kick out of the continent

Obviously you don't know who you're dealing with. These bastards don't know the meaning of gentle.
>>
>be migrants
>gang-rape 14 and 15-year-old German girls
>get arrested
>get released immediately without charge
>go to a public pool
>molest two more teenage girls
>get arrested
>get released immediately without charge
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTRIVE SUCH MANURE

http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article150889697/Polizei-ermittelt-wegen-Vergewaltigung-durch-Syrer.html
>>
File: z13(257)[1].jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
z13(257)[1].jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>53457458
Will Putin have the compassion to save the EU from itself?
>>
No, racist.

You know they're just adding people, right? Europe always had people, adding a few more won't hurt them, on the contrary.

Those new people are the new face of Europe. A stronger, more diverse new Europe. We're only witnessing the beginning of European civilization.
>>
>>53457092
>In all seriousness

1 Western civilization has been falling since the end of the renaissance

2 It will fall indefinitely
>>
>>53457556
Good one, Marxist scum
>>
File: Depardieu-putin_2444226k.jpg (103KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
Depardieu-putin_2444226k.jpg
103KB, 858x536px
>>53457519
No. He does welcome Europeans in Russia though.
>>
>>53457092
That depends on whether or not they can force the refugees out, or at least force them to assimilate enough that they're not a problem. I don't see them being able to force them to assimilate, so it probably depends on whether or not they kick them out in time. Otherwise, they'll probably have even bigger unrest problems than they do now.

Europe is more than likely fucked though. Western Europe, at least.
>>
>>53457092
I hope so. They're dicks to us.
>>
>>53457092
No and no
>>
>>53457618
Marxists oppose capitalist migration, you dumb shit
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (462KB, 500x232px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
462KB, 500x232px
>>53457845
Clearly not that Marxist.
>>
>>53457092
In all seriousness, I don't think it's "falling" but changing. Europe becomes like the "new world" countries, such as US, Canada, Australia and Argentina.

Mass immigration/refugees are a pretty big deal now, so I expect in the future the policies would get redefined, perhaps along the lines of "Immigration Quotas" or "Green Cards".
>>
>europeans truly believe you can dispose of millions of muslims by kindly asking them to leave.
how is asking them not to come works, fine I guess?
>>
>>53458012
Latest Russian government initiative is to invite ethnic European fleeing invasion a resettlement programme behind the Urals.
>>
>>53458062
sauce?
>>
>>53457377
We did it pretty easy with our south american inmigrants, just impoverished ourselves and they abandoned us, the only bad thing is that they're a taking our younger generation with them
>>
>>53458009
That's the exact same fucking thing as falling
>>
>>53458157
Thats hars for someone from a country that picked up a lot jews and other european scum after our wars
>>
>>53458193
>Spaniard, of all people, calling Jews, of all people, scum

Jealous, Pablo?
>>
>>53458307
Not only jews, they took all the commies that were too afraid live under NS goverments Mussolini and Franco are the only reason that people had to change europe for Argentina
>>
>>53457556
Cuba is over there, Fidel.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.