[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never and I'll never feel somehow "spanish",

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: CQ6Ko3eWwAAYtsB.jpg (65KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
CQ6Ko3eWwAAYtsB.jpg
65KB, 599x399px
I've never and I'll never feel somehow "spanish", I sincerely hate the average spaniard, I hate their way of living, their football-mentality, their torturing-animals-is-ok mentality, their vagrancy, even you can spot a castilian/murcianic/andalusian by their corporal odor and manners, I feel like I'm united with a country that it isn't mine, I would like just to have a country with my region and enjow fishing, our traditional and peaceful and respectful holydays and revelry, our amazing culture that has nothing to do with "muh virgin mary muh get muh children muh here's a bull son kill it muh oink oink" but of teamwork between our people and its wisdom, sharing traditional music, dance and other heritage from our forefathers. Suming up, I feel like a person member of a country of wisdom subjugated inside a country of fanatism and peasants.

I share this dream but sadly it's only my dream. I'll continue waving my flag all alone while this decadent Spain continues to destroy all that this land was once upon a time.
>>
File: 1415040205769.jpg (437KB, 872x830px) Image search: [Google]
1415040205769.jpg
437KB, 872x830px
>>53444590
Because spaniards are all the same right? Then you wonder why Aragon and Valencia hate you so much
>>
Spain need to get states with real autonomy and not balkanisation
>>
>>53444801
But I am Valencia
>>
>>53444590
KEK
>>
>>53444966
Wouldn't work, just like spaniards. We need to tear apart this country.
>>
>>53444590
sounds like you want to be a Dane
>>
File: mourinho.gif (1MB, 325x203px) Image search: [Google]
mourinho.gif
1MB, 325x203px
>>53444590
>>
>>53444590
a nadie le importa

saludos
>>
>>53444966
THIS
/THREAD
>>
File: spain.png (313KB, 1615x1195px) Image search: [Google]
spain.png
313KB, 1615x1195px
>>53444590
muh special snowflake suydrome
>>
che habla bien
>>
>>53444590
Keep crying and sucking mas dick bro
>>
you are in the region of spain with the biggest debt and corruption, sorry for Valencia
>>
File: 1421163323665.gif (916KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
1421163323665.gif
916KB, 490x367px
Es esto /esp/?
>>
Vaya personaje mas lamentable, suicidate
>>
No esperaba esto de ti valenciano... pensaba que eramos amigos
>>
>>53444590
Lamentabla...
>>
>>53451166
not anymore

we kicked out pp from government we nationalist nao
>>
File: regiones.png (50KB, 532x473px) Image search: [Google]
regiones.png
50KB, 532x473px
>>53444966
>>
>>53444590
A MAMARLA A PARLA
>>
>>53454481
>just 13% of self-government
>>
Spaniards hate themselves, mexicans hate argentinians, chileans hate peruvians, colombians hate venezuelans, everybody hates everybody in latin america, latin americans hate spaniards.

>Hispanic heritage
>>
>>53454869
We don't hate Venezuelans. Only Chavismo.

We do FUCKING HATE Nicaraguans. Fucking pice of shit niggers.
>>
File: pablemos.gif (1MB, 375x304px) Image search: [Google]
pablemos.gif
1MB, 375x304px
How accurate is this image?
>>
Holy fuck, I used to like Catalonia and even support your independence but you guys are absurdly annoying and faggoty to the point that I'm starting to rethink that. I can't even picture being a Spanish and having to bear with you guys bitching and crying all the time.
>>
File: U mirin hombre.jpg (118KB, 460x700px) Image search: [Google]
U mirin hombre.jpg
118KB, 460x700px
>>53444590
>I've never and I'll never feel somehow "spanish", I sincerely hate the average spaniard, I hate their way of living, their football-mentality, their torturing-animals-is-ok mentality, their vagrancy, even you can spot a castilian/murcianic/andalusian by their corporal odor and manners, I feel like I'm united with a country that it isn't mine, I would like just to have a country with my region

Me too, I want my region separated from the USA

/balkanization bros/
>>
Could an Iberian union work? All of the United republics would be autonomous.
Catalonia, Aragon, Euskaldi, Castille, Valencia, Leon, Portugal, and Galicia
>>
>>53457409
>I can't even picture being a Spanish and having to bear with you guys bitching and crying all the time
Now you start to understand.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.