[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people from Romania and Serbia look similar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: brasov-romania.jpg (351KB, 1578x1169px) Image search: [Google]
brasov-romania.jpg
351KB, 1578x1169px
Do people from Romania and Serbia look similar?
>>
no wtf
>>
fucking americans
>>
>>53438291
They are right next to one another and supposedly Romanians group closer to balkans than central europe
>>
>>53438370
>They are right next to one another
so are Albanians and Serbs and they still look totally different. Romanians and Serbs are two completely different ethnicities.
>>
>>53438427
>>53438291
To people outside of the Balkans there's no difference just sayin.
>>
>>53438370
>They are right next to one another
Just because you look like Mexicans doesn't mean that glorious serbs look like turkroaches
>>
>>53438427
>>53438521
Yes I know they are completely different ethnicities of course but I am not talking about culture, I'm asking physically. Supposedly romanians genetically group closer to the balkans than central europe or eastern europe so I was wondering if they looked like serbs since they are their neighbor
>>
>>53438482
Yes there is
>>
>>53438482
>not being able to detect an Albanian face
even an australian aborigine can do that
>>
>>53438539
Romanians look like turkish rape babies

Serbians look like slavic rape babies
>>
>>53438370
Sudan and Egypt are right next to each other. Does that mean the people look alike?
>>
>>53438577
>>53438579
"no"
>>
>>53438701
are you romanian/albanian per chance anon?
>>
>>53438701
zlatan plz..
>>
Russia and Japan are right next to each other. Does that mean the people look alike?
>>
>>53438638
If my flag was anything but american, you would have actually read what I wrote and stopped repeating what you said before.

Yes culturally they are different but genetically romania is closer to balkan nations than their other neighbors and serbia is their closest balkan neighbor, so I was wondering if physically they looked similar
>>
>>53438521
>>53438775
>>53438638
Refer to>>53438818
>>
>>53438723
He is probably bosnian
>>
>>53438624
Opposite
>>
>>53438225

No burger, they do not.

Please grow smarter, you embarrass your flag.
>>
>>53438579

Is it true albos have horse faces? Never seen one
>>
>>53438225
serbs and romanians look like bulgarians(at least the non-racemixed ones)
>>
All Balkan people look like Slavs cucked by Turks by gypsies
>>
>>53438225
i look like fat roman from apulia
>>
File: some-romanian-battles.png (1MB, 1440x1308px) Image search: [Google]
some-romanian-battles.png
1MB, 1440x1308px
>>53438521
Romania is the least turkified country in the balkan,you piece of shit non white anglo shit.
Literally only country that wasnt turned into turkish pashalic and the strongest anti ottoman country.
>>
>>53438225
No we don't burger.
>>
>>53438225
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlachs_of_Serbia
>>
>>53441989
With cherry picked battles like these it makes me wonder how Hungary and the ottomans both conquered you
>>
>>53442398
Ottomans never conquered us,stupid ameridcokc.
We were the only country that wasnt turned into turkish pashalic while Hungary sucked plenty.
And Hungary never conquered us,but they lost some shameful battles like the Battle of Posada were with at most 10.000 armed peasants with rocks (according to famous historians and paintings) ,we managed to defeat the well prepared hungarian army who numbered around 30.000,Anjou ran like a cuck dressed in women dress to escape .

Same with Mehmed when Vlad with around 20.000 men ambushed at night the ottoman camps as a last suicidal attempt and killed tens of thousands of their army and almost killed Mehmet.
>>
>>53441989
You literally all look like turks
>>
>>53443822
Haha no.
I am at college in the North-east and the vast majority have white milk skin or white golden skin + brown hair in all shades ,mostly light to medium,some have dark brown,very few black and blonde but blonde is more common.
The south looks more balkanic tho.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.