[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 >still racemixing I seriously hope you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: elliot.jpg (39KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
39KB, 473x704px
>2016
>still racemixing
I seriously hope you don't do this /int/
>>
>>53437098
>english hate french
>french hate english
>racemix with qt french girl to create mixed-race babies
>suddenly no hate
>>
I Would.

Elliot was a victim of bad parenting. Race mixers are bad parents most of the time. I will try to be a good parent were I to have the opportunity.
>>
File: 1w8cUP0.jpg (222KB, 1012x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1w8cUP0.jpg
222KB, 1012x1500px
>>53437190
english and french are not different races though what you say is not wrong.
>>
>>53437098

I have a cute Hong Kong gf, but I'm a little worried at the thought of birthing halfu boys.
>>
>>53437201
This. I have no idea how people can look at Elliot's background and conclude race mixing was the sole reason he went crazy. Just be a good parent and most of the time, they'll end up emotionally healthy.
>>
>>53437730

Yeah, but emotional health aside I'm good looking and I want my kids to be good looking. Rodgers is ugly af.
>>
I like latin people and they are the only people I would race mix with them
>>
>>53437832
then don't make children
>>
File: elliot-rodger.jpg (67KB, 588x350px) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger.jpg
67KB, 588x350px
I love Elliot. He is my spiritual brother.
>>
>>53437832
Still, regardless of race if raise your kids to eat healthy, exercise, and generally not be fat slobs, they'll at least be above average or decent at worst looking most of the time.
>>
>>53437098
If you have a Eurasian child, either have a daughter, or just abort your Asian son, since he's going to resent and hate you.
>>
>>53437730
Elliot's problem was that he looked more Asian than white, and grew up in a household with a mother who greatly preferred white men over Asian men and didn't really like her Asian heritage. I think it would mess a lot of people up.
>>
>>53438434
I think the lesson is not to marry self hating Asians just because you're white and it's easy. Or any self hating parents, passing down that insecurity is disastrous.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.