[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: peesc.jpg (72KB, 709x761px) Image search: [Google]
peesc.jpg
72KB, 709x761px
That's it, I'm done, I'm serious this time guys, I can't stand this crap anymore, this country is hell on Earth, what the fuck, how can one little and obscure country in the ass of the world be so horrible? things were actually worse than I tought the entire time, people are totally alienated, no one cares about nothing, everyone just acts the same, are obsessed with superficial desires, partying and listen to the same shitty generic degenerate music that they blast everywhere, no social/political consciousness. Turn the TV on and I just watch the same rich "white" chileans totally disconnected with the real world, who is brown, poor and depressing (where 95% of chileans live), fake smiles and laughs everywhere, hyper-sexualization, stupid reality shows, weird people talking about celebrities who are celebrities just because they are for hours and hours, everything in media is just there to make people stupid, to tell us "everything is ok, the world is a perfect and happy place to live :DDD", but it's like those people want to be stupid, there's not a single desire in them to make this country a better place.

Youths are fucking crazy and are obsessed with social media, parties, shitty nigger music, having sex as youngest as possible and upload their sex tapes to facebook or instagram.

Seriously, when did things go so wrong? sure in the 70's-90's we were poor as shit and we had almost none technology, but at least values were strong, there was a sense of family unity and moral, people were truly happy, and cared about politics, economics and all the things happening around them, those things are what makes a country truly rich, the human value, not material and superficial stuff.

But now things are just terrible, morals are dead, and they just get worse each year. Pls someone help me and get me out of this place, I don't think I will make it

PLS SAVE ME
>>
i remember writing this copypasta, nice to see it being reposted
>>
>Chilean moves next door
>Plays Reggaeton out of his car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwrNhZHNkFI
>>
>>53433434
reggaeton being blasted everywhere would make me kill myself as well

put yourself out of your misery OP
>>
>>53433434
same thing in greece but with more depression, indians and less money
>>
>>53433648

Can you really hire a hooker for the price of a sandwich? Why aren't you making sandwiches and banging hookers right now?
>>
SI TU QUELE LEGGETON DALE
PEGATE A MI PANTALON COMO ANIMALE
>>
>>53433824
it's just jewish media to draw refugees in and have them rape more
>>
>>53433908

Get the fuck off the computer, pitbull
>>
>>53433434
Hola Istigma.
>>
>surrounded by other young students who are successful in studies while also working just because they're financially responsible
>almost everyone is doing some sort of sport or at least a dance
>they go to breweries together and have fun
>they go out on formal dinners all dressed up
>they discuss art, philosophy and classical music
>they're all conscious about social issues and volunteer in all kinds of charity and aid organisations, donate blood and shit
>they take full interest in their future professions and go on optional lectures because they're actually interested in things
>meanwhile I'm a useless basement dweller who only cares about memes and will never be good enough
>>
>>53433434
CIA killed Allende.
Let Friedman Chicago boys in.
/Chile.
They did this eerywhere in America.

Maybe move to Cuba?
>>
>>53433434
Just chill man.
>>
>>53433434
In Brazil it's the same, except in Brazil if you're not part of the zombie mass, you won't even get hired for a job.
>>
>>53434087
>they're all conscious about social issues and volunteer in all kinds of charity and aid organisations
what
>>
File: 1451164517064.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1451164517064.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>>53434087
Fuck those niggers, memes are more fun
>charity
Literally rofling here
>>
>>53434226
Jesus Christ, so fucking this. I'm almost getting fired for being too autistic.
>>
Be happy that you're living in Pakistan m8.....Thanks Allah I am coming to Australia this year...
>>
>>53433434
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps
>>
stealth atheism thread

hide and ignore
>>
>>53434782
wat
>>
>>53434087
brb moving to croatia
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.