[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start first wold war >Germans are blamed for it >Hitler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: at.png (9KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
at.png
9KB, 1600x1067px
>start first wold war
>Germans are blamed for it
>Hitler was Austrian
>everyone calls him German anyway
>Bethoven was German
>everyone thinks he was Austrian

will the schemes of Eternal Austrian ever end?
>>
>>53432017
literally never think of austria ever
>>
File: 1445676930543.png (34KB, 946x579px) Image search: [Google]
1445676930543.png
34KB, 946x579px
>>
>Lenin was Jew-German-Chuvash mix
>everyone call him Russian
>>
>>53432017
I fucking hate austrians so much literally worse than anything else
>>
>>53432017
The Subtle Austrian has never been caught red handed, and I doubt they ever will be.
>>
>>53432017
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
File: austrian jews.jpg (360KB, 953x1760px) Image search: [Google]
austrian jews.jpg
360KB, 953x1760px
>>53432083
>>
>arguing who is "German" and who is "Austrian"
literally the most pointless thing ever.
>>
File: austrian merch2.jpg (22KB, 250x293px) Image search: [Google]
austrian merch2.jpg
22KB, 250x293px
lel
>>
>>53432467
If they're literally the same then why doesn't Austria blanda up with Germany and save us the trouble?
>>
>>53432467
Do you consider yourselves the same as Germans?
I've been intrigued by this.
>>
>>53432525
that will never ever be allowed by the international community, also the Volk is not up to it at the moment but that may change in the future
>>
Austria is actually giving us secret help to overtake the German GDP. It's all Austria
>>
>>53432742

how?
>>
>>53432777
Nice try, Hans, but those are national secrets.
>>
>>53432742
Shh. That's enough info.
>>
>>53432777
The Eternal Austrian never gives up his secrets... until it is too late
>>
>>53432525
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_State_Treaty

>Anschluss (political union) with the new Germany, as had happened in 1938, was forbidden. Nazi and fascist organisations were prohibited.

The Allies wrote it in our constitution. Twice.
>>
>>53432895

South Korea will be faster than you guys anyways. Try to race them not us,
>>
>>53432926
German unity foiled again by the Eternal Alliies.
>>
How do I tell apart the vertrauenswurdig Deutcher from the Ewiger Osterreicher?
>>
>>53432960
>South Korea
Lol. "No."

The next level after we've beaten you is Japan
>>
>>53432525
because things that don't need to be combined shouldn't be combined just because of autism. We are happier alone.

>>53432545
We are Germans but just a different kind of German, with a different historical path from most of the others. Bavaria has more in common with us than it does the rest of Germany, there is a north/south divide.
>>
>>53433018

Accents and Dialect
>>
File: 1440209565900.png (10KB, 215x215px) Image search: [Google]
1440209565900.png
10KB, 215x215px
>tfw austria right now
>>
>>53433125
Asking because I always like to compare Austria/Germany with Macedonia/Bulgaria example.
Thanks.
>>
pro-tip: Austrians are Germans
>>
>>53433125

Bavaria has more in common with west austria. Everything east of Salzburg is closer to its slavic neighbors
>>
>>53433125
>We are happier alone.
Nonsense. You're happier not being part of Germany, but in your heart you want the A-H Empire back. And the Emperor's former subjects want you back too. Start building up that military my friend. A glorious imperial future awaits... with British support, for the right price ;]
>>
>>53433256
That's like saying Americans are Brits just because of the language
>>
>>53433018
Serve him chicken fried steak with ranch dressing and call it authentic Wiener Schnitzel
>>
>>53433631
I've always seen the level of difference to be more like UK and Australia in our case but yes mostly. It's difficult because what constitutes a "German" is now "somebody given citizenship by the Federal Republic of Germany" rather than "somebody that is ethnically, culturally, and linguistically German regardless of location". An Austrian from before Germany unified would have no problem calling themselves a German, because it doesn't imply he's from a place that he's not from like it would now. "Austrian" only became a meaningful national identifier because of the need to differentiate ourselves from the "other Germans", mostly post-WWII.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.