[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Hey /int/ im curious about how different...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1446712460925.jpg (115 KB, 500x393) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446712460925.jpg
115 KB, 500x393
Hey /int/ im curious about how different cultures around the world treat sexuality

>be me
>16 years old in highschool
>Normal looking guy, not ugly/nerdy.
>asocial and never try to chase after girls
>make friends with a girl from one of my classes
>shes the schools whore
>she gets her confidence from knowing guys are sexually attracted to her
>she is super friendly
>we talk in a normal, non-flirty way for half a year
>become good friends
>she hints that she was sexually abused at some point, but i never ask details
>one day she gets very flirty with me
>i have a free option for sex, but dont take it
>i thought she needed at least one guy friend who liked her for her, not for a chance of sex.
>i explain to her why and she crys/all that emotional stuff
>4 years later she has a normal boyfriend, not slutty anymore
>i didnt lose my virginity until i was 19
>absolutely 0 regrets about it

if i was in your country, would i be called a pussy for not sleeping with her?
here i would be so i dont tell anyone.
>>
I was in the anime club
>>
>>53427416
Me too.
>>
>>53427416
>>53427575
my school didn't have one but I did watch it and was very autistic about it
>>
>>53427304
No. You are a good man. Virginity should be kept for the one you love the most.
>>
>>53427304
Nope, you just were smart enough not to put your dick in crazy. I did the same.
>>
>>53427304
Well done OP, you acted as a good man there
19 ain't even that bad
>>
>>53427304
you a good lad Australia
>>
>>53427899
>never managed to get laid
>phew guys I dodged some massive bullets let me tell you
Sure thing m8
>>
>>53427304
wish i had a friend haha
>>
>>53427304
>Here's my extremely me-specific blogpost
>It's relevant because I'm asking people from other countries what they think about it
>>
>>53427839
Thanks hongkong, By the way you guys make the best immigrants.
>>
At my high school we'd bully you
>>
>>53428638
>>
>>53428638
Thank you. I have friends studying in Australia and they have Australian accents now :). Your accents are funny.
>>
We would definitely make fun of you, no doubt there. Having said that, it would probably be seen as an admirable thing to do, sort of like turning in a wallet you found with money in it. It's definitely the right thing to do but your friends are going to heckle you a bit for being such a Mormon-tier boyscout.
>>
>>53428462
I did get laid, in fact it happened at the same time I was with my first gf.
But really "i got raped when i was a kid" is asking for trouble. She's definitely gonna be insane.
>>
File: 1447617868341.jpg (76 KB, 617x932) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447617868341.jpg
76 KB, 617x932
>>53428768
op here
i was actually raised Mormon.
>>
>>53429250
You have a point.
Actually I've been close to two girls like that.
So yeah in retrospect I'm pretty sure I did avoid troubles but if truth be said I would have fucked them if I hadn't been a massive beta faggot.
>>
>>53429776
So was I
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
Thread DB ID: 429665

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.