[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is some Brazil level of corruption you got there, USA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: MAM_Vertical_Keyart_US.0.jpg (787KB, 1500x2313px) Image search: [Google]
MAM_Vertical_Keyart_US.0.jpg
787KB, 1500x2313px
This is some Brazil level of corruption you got there, USA
>>
File: 1434591703859.jpg (16KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1434591703859.jpg
16KB, 500x332px
>>53420473

have seen 5 episodes so far. I was so angry i was shaking. What the hell Amerifats? this is some African tier judicial system.
>>
No idea what this is, gib quick summary
>>
>>53421727

"Making a Murderer details the life of Steven Avery, a Wisconsin man who served 18 years after being convicted of the sexual assault of Penny Beerntsen, and other charges pertaining to a separate conflict with his cousin. DNA analysis later linked the assault to another man guilty of other crimes in Manitowoc County. As a result of the DNA analysis, Avery was released. After his release, he filed a $36 million lawsuit against Manitowoc County and several county officials associated with his first arrest. Soon after filing the lawsuit, Avery was accused of the murder of Teresa Halbach, a photographer who was last seen on the Avery family property to photograph a minivan.

Making a Murderer illustrates the procedures in the Manitowoc County sheriff's department that led to both Avery's original conviction and a second conviction, after his release, of the murder. Brendan Dassey, Avery's nephew, was also accused in the murder investigation, and the show depicts his trial as well."
>>
American law enforcement systems is corrupt as fuck
Why do you think they get away with shooting unarmed civilians all the time?
>>
File: 1437677854157.png (763KB, 1312x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1437677854157.png
763KB, 1312x1014px
>>53422384
>man is falsely convicted of a crime
>is eventually exonerated and released
>kills somebody after being released
>goes back to prison
I'm not really seeing a problem here desu.
>>
>>53422546
based Ken Kratz at it again
>>
>>53422546
supposedly got framed so the state could cover up their previous failure of convicting an innocent man for half his life by showing the public "HE WAS CRIMINUL AFTER ALL WE DINDU NUFFIN WRONG"
>>
>>53421727
some reddit-tier bullshit viraling off netflix, keep lapping up that american entertainment europoors
>>
>>53422546
While I could see him murdering Teresa, it just all seems a little fishy
>>
>>53422764
Supposedly. I don't see how having a couple jurors with vague associations to the prosecution equals corruption and wrongful conviction. Unless there is a lot more to the story than what is said in this Wiki article, the case seems pretty cut-and-dry to me. A random photographer with no vested interest in the previous case goes missing, and they find her bone fragments at Avery's business? Who abducted and killed her, if not him?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Avery
>>
>>53423027
there are way too many inconsistencies in this story, fake blood of avery placed in the victim's car, officers that reported the missing cars license plates and exact model and year 2 days prior to the official discovery of the car, "searching" the crime scene 8 times over a few days, it just doesn't add up.
>>
>>53423141
Not to mention the key found that ONLY had his DNA on it and it was found during the 5th search of his home

And that blood vial that had a hole in it
>>
>>53423027
>Who abducted and killed her, if not him?
Anyone really, it is noteable that the Avery yard is outside town and anybody could be in the area at night without being detected.

Also while Steven isn't too intelligent, questions should be asked on why somebody who is guilty of a murder burn and hide the body on their own property and leave the victim's car keys in their own bedroom. On the flipside, his blood and DNA were found both inside the vicitm's car and on the car keys. I'm only two episodes in so I'll have to watch more when I get time.

Simply put, I can't agree that the case is cut-and-dry.
>>
File: brubaker-poster.jpg (260KB, 994x1500px) Image search: [Google]
brubaker-poster.jpg
260KB, 994x1500px
>>53420473
Watch "Brubaker". It's shocking how fucked up and rotten America was just a couple decades ago.
>>
>>53423384
>just a couple decades ago

You mean right now?
>>
>>53423239
>Anyone really
The only scenario where I could see that being plausible is if the killer was a local and knew exactly where Avery's property was, or was nearby. Otherwise, that would be one hell of a coincidence.

>Also while Steven isn't too intelligent, questions should be asked on why somebody who is guilty of a murder burn and hide the body on their own property and leave the victim's car keys in their own bedroom
I'm no expert, but as somebody who has a morbid interest in this kind of thing and has done "research" (too many late-night Internet searches) on a lot of missing persons and murder cases, criminals are generally retarded. Even before advancements in forensic science, and even if a person carefully planned out the killing so that he was almost guaranteed to get away with it, chances were still high that he'd fuck it up somehow.
>>
>>53423709
I think they improved a lot since late 80s. Talking about domrstic business only.
>>
File: r u le serious.jpg (30KB, 426x571px) Image search: [Google]
r u le serious.jpg
30KB, 426x571px
>>53422870
This thread was started by a Brazilian...
>>
>>53420473
we have always been this corrupt you just assume we aren't
>>
The difference here is that there is a moral outrage when something like this is released; in Brazil, this shit is par for the course.
>>
>>53426710
The thing is our justice is very loose, Avery could have walked out with the lack of evidence no problem.
Only the really poor get convicted here in Brazil, and considering he had 400k no way he would've been arrested.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.