[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw even after 6 years of intense studying you're still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: latest.png (28KB, 569x576px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
28KB, 569x576px
>tfw even after 6 years of intense studying you're still unable to speak English as well as the natives
>you make grammatical mistakes quite often
>you still have an accent
>and worst of all you just know you'll never be as good as them, so why even try

Why is this allowed? I'm so buttmad I actually want to go back in time,then smack my past self hard enough to bleed. Instead of learning English I could've spent all that effort and time doing something actually useful. Like learning an instrument flawlessly. Or doing sports. Fuck, anything but this.
>>
Your English seems fine to me m8
>>
>>53402923
because I spent like half an hour editing it
>>
not your blog senpai

a true warrior does not regret what he is but only sharps the instrument in preparation for his calling

so if you do learn the instrument, what do you say when you are bad after however long>? will you be buttmad too? do you enjoy vanity
>>
>>53403032
What exactly do you mean by 'intense studying'? Unless you're braindead you should be able to reach a decent level of any language after a year. After six years of supposed intense studying you should be able to read Shakespeare. So you've either not put in as much effort as you claim or else your methods are terribly inefficient.
>>
>so if you do learn the instrument, what do you say when you are bad after however long>? will you be buttmad too?
I actually studied the trumpet and the flute for a while but they always got better with practice. My English had not, not for years.
>>53403200
>What exactly do you mean by 'intense studying'?
Watching movies and tv shows I guess. Also playing tons of videogaymes. Reading books occasionally.
>After six years of supposed intense studying you should be able to read Shakespeare.
Shakespear is totally overrated though. No, I mean, I can understand most things in English. But it's like, I can't really utilize any of it when I'm the one speaking? Like let's say I understand 10,000 words, but I'm only able to express myself in 2000 or less. It's fucked up. I sound like a dunce in English, but in Hungarian I'm used to people recognizing that I'm a sophisticated person. In English however, people look down upon me, and think I'm an idiot. It's infuriating, and makes me hate the time I put into studying this garbage.
>>
>>53403879
You need some more experience speaking then, try finding English-speaking friends who aren't assholes.
>>
>>53402872
so you're upset that you spent time learning the worlds most common language?

I dont understand.
>>
>>53402872
Picking up other languages, especially to a point where you can listen to music, TV, carry a conversation flawlessly and so on is one of the most difficult tasks you can undertake.

Further you cannot after a mere six years expect to be as proficient at this task as someone who has been doing it all their lives. All you can do is practice.
>>
Dude I'm a native english speaker and sometimes this shit still doesn't make sense
It just works
>>
>>53402872
english is a lot more worth it in the modern world than you think
not to mention eastern europeans with accents speaking english subpar is really cute
except for fucking slavs
>>
File: 1431637146802.jpg (36KB, 444x258px) Image search: [Google]
1431637146802.jpg
36KB, 444x258px
>>53402872
Same here, m8
I started to learn it one year ago and still it's a shit. I always make some mistakes and 4hinners start to laugh at me. It really hurts me, even slavshit, chinks and barsil macacos can speak good English but me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.