[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I was planning to move to Great Britain, though the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (10KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 214x235px
So, I was planning to move to Great Britain, though the only city that I've visited there is London, but it's not really my type.
Where is a good city where I can find a job and with a low rate of refugees (really low)?
>>
northwest england
>>
>>53394065
Like northern Ireland or Wales?
>>
>>53393967

Fuck off we have enough dirty italians as it is.
>>
>>53394127

Ahahahahaha
>>
>>53393967

County Towns are normally the best places to live (Chester, Shrewsbury, York etc)
I lived in Chester for a year and it was a very nice City.
>>
>>53394127
derp
>>
What do Brits think of Mexicans?
>>
>>53394127
>ireland
>wales
>a job

wew lad
>>
>>53394470
Hardly any here 2bh the only knowledge of Mexicans we have we get from American TV shows
>>
The southwest is literally the only nice place to live in England. Everything North of us is third world
>>
File: 1439956062560.jpg (107KB, 522x579px) Image search: [Google]
1439956062560.jpg
107KB, 522x579px
>>53394571
>>
>>53394470

I have literally no opinion of them as I only know about them from American media. There are probably some mexicans in the UK but I bet they just pretend to be spanish.
>>
south wales has a big italian population
>>
>>53394470
We get very few Mexicans here
Most of the Mexican-Americans I knew when I lived in the US as a kid were nice people
>>
>>53394571

Ironically the south west is poor as shit.
>>
Bristol is the only first world city in the country desu
>>
>>53394759

>Bristol

Never heard of it.
>>
Skaw is the best place by far in the UK
Everything south of it is shit
>>
File: 1269666_3e8f1916.jpg (93KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1269666_3e8f1916.jpg
93KB, 640x426px
>>53394925
this, brits may not be white, but at least the sheep are
>>
>>53393967
Come to Northern Ireland, where job opportunities and social cohesion are completely non-existent and the depressed, inbred population drinks heavily to forget about their lack of any real reason to actually exist. We also have super fun brick throwing contests. Even the police get involved. You can get a council flat in Larne real easy. Then when you're there you can get some Tesco's Everyday Value Vodka and brown lemonade for monopoly money and just, live the dream until you get shanked, kill yourself or have a cardiac arrest and die.
>>
>>53395012

That's clearly not white though.
>>
>>53395083
I made up my mind. I'm moving to northern Ireland
>>
If you're outside London the only choice for you is Bristol
>>
>>53394611
>He has a whole folder of fedora pics
>He quietly chuckles to himself as he posts hat pictures
>He internally pats himself on the back as he reclines in glee
>"That'll show them" he whispers as he reaches for another handful of tendies
>He spits breadcrumbes through stained, smiling teeth as continues to chuckle
>"Bath time!" his mother and primary caretaker calls to him down the stairs to the basement
>He lets out a disgruntled sigh as he clicks off 4chan.org
>"I'll be back for the rest of those hat tippers later" he thinks to himself as he struggles to lift himself out of his sticky chair
>Still chuckling on his way up the stairs he yells
>"You better be quick this time, mum, I have important things to do on my computer!"
>"Yes honey, it's just that if we rush it too much, you'll get another rash" his mother replies as she cries internally
>His chuckling and smile fades and is replaced with exhausted grunts and groans as he approaches the top of the stairs
>"I don't care, mum, I'm having a very important discussion with people about things I don't like, they're all fedora wearing neckbeards, I have to show them what they look like" He exclaims through gasping breathes
>"Okay honey, I'll be as quick as I can" the mere shell of a woman replies
>"Well, get on with it then, whore" he tells her as he enters the bathroom
>His mother sheds a single tear as she reaches for the sponge on a stick to clean between his flab
>She silently wonders how nice her life would have been had she decided to go through with the abortion
>"Too late now" she utters
>"What's too late, mum?” The cretinous melt asks
>"Nothing, honey... Nothing"

>>53394712
>poorer

Wages are lower because the population is smaller and more sparsely spread, but as a result, the cost of living is lower, so it really makes no difference until you can demand a £60,000+ wage

Would rather live in a beautiful place filled with friendly white people and earn slightly less money than a paki shit hole
>>
Liverpool and Newcastle are the only major cities in England without a large population of Non-white brits.
>>
>>53395083
Unironically sounds like an interesting life to live. Might move there for a while just because I can. The thing is, I know people who lived in Belfast and said it was nice. I'm sure it's mostly an /int/ meme, NI can't be as bad as people make out.
>>
>>53395282
http://i.4cdn.org/int/1452465348179.png

>Ediniturd
>Scatchester

Kek
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.