[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I do the wrong thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1452442061067.jpg (426KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1452442061067.jpg
426KB, 1024x683px
>Go to KFC
>White girl standing at the door opens it for me
>Thank her
>Leave with my food
>Girl opens the door again and asks for change
>Walk away without saying a word

What would people in your country do?
>>
same as you did
>>
File: 1449177189245.png (19KB, 694x580px) Image search: [Google]
1449177189245.png
19KB, 694x580px
>American need to tip people for opening a door
>>
Why did you mention that she was white?
>>
Should have paid her to "open the door" for you, if you get my meaning
>>
>>53382832
because you wouldn't give a nigger change in the first place lmao
>>
File: tip.jpg (5KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
5KB, 198x255px
>>53382615
in my country i'd do the same but you're in United States, you should have tipped her
>>
File: VNyk86k.png (651KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
VNyk86k.png
651KB, 1067x800px
>>53382832
>>
>>53382832
this, white garbage is the same as any other colour garbage,
DO NOT BE FOOLED
it's a lesson I had to learn the hard way
>>
should have given her a left over bone then you cheap cunt
>>
>>53382832
White junkies are more depraved than non-white ones because they could have done something with their lives.
>>
maybe

she's standing opening the door for people in the hope that someone will give her change

more useful than the average beggar
>>
>>53382615
where do you live that there are white beggars?
>>
>>53382663
Wouldn't you give her some of your shekels? :^)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.