[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do americans like taking selfies so much? Is it their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1452436191606[1].webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1452436191606[1].webm
3MB, 640x360px
Why do americans like taking selfies so much? Is it their "culture"?
>>
File: amerilards.jpg (1MB, 1250x833px) Image search: [Google]
amerilards.jpg
1MB, 1250x833px
American youth is a cancer

pic related
>>
>>53378303
this is some 1984 shit
>>
>>53378303
I wonder how many of those are acer laptops that they've stuck apple stickers on
>>
>>53378303
I wonder how many of them are just scrolling through their facebook feed
>>
Its because we're all gorgeous and we want the world to notice. Y'all hate us cause you aint us.
>>
>>53378451
xDDD
I wish I was amerishot so baaad xDD
>>
>>53378232
Why are females always doing this stupid fucking duck face when taking a selfie (which itself is stupid)

What are they thinking? It just looks absolutly retarded and they are not special for doing it BECAUSE EVERYONE IS DOING THIS SHIT.

I guess im getting old.
>>
>>53378451
But only their little echo chamber of facebook "friends" will see
>>
>>53378303
You are cancer :3
>>
>>53378303
Reminder that Apple was once the upstart, and has now become everything it fought against.
The evil society, FYI, represents IBM dominance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zfqw8nhUwA

Steve Jobs in 1983:
>"[...] It is now 1984. It appears IBM wants it all. Apple is perceived to be the only hope to offer IBM a run for its money. Dealers initially welcoming IBM with open arms now fear an IBM dominated and controlled future. They are increasingly turning back to Apple as the only force that can ensure their future freedom. IBM wants it all and is aiming its guns on its last obstacle to industry control: Apple. Will Big Blue dominate the entire computer industry? The entire information age? Was George Orwell right about 1984?"
>>
>>53378568
Normies have literally thousands of facebook friends, and friends of friends can also see their photos

Like are the equivalent of (You)'s in the normie world, only its a much more inflated economy where the rich get richer
>>
>>53378303
I got triggered when i watched a documentary
>the murrilards actually listen STEVE FUCKING JOBS with people like leonardo davinci, einstein and pythagoras and shit.
Fucking kill yourselves.
>>
File: 1405794729222.jpg (2MB, 950x7583px) Image search: [Google]
1405794729222.jpg
2MB, 950x7583px
>>53378378
I think "Brave new world" is a more apt comparison than 1984
>>
>>53378232
Look at this pathetic shit. They pretend to be all happy and smiles while taking their photo and then they go back to looking like depressed kill me tier sluts. Can't create such an excrement upwards, familia
>>
>>53378868
like omigosh what wud you do without the new iphone? steven job is the best inventor since goerge washington stupid
>>
>>53378303
I blame anime
>>
>>53378232
It is not just Americans, this is present in every country. People especially girls are constantly told they pretty and they keep posting these pictures on social networks which get hundreds of likes. They get addicted to this attention. The reason the girls in op are at the game is not because they are actually interested in the game, that's just secondary, they need an excuse to take wacky pics and have people tell them how pretty they are.

The game is just a prop, another background for them to post their pictures with.

Is it wrong? I guess it's wrong to judge, we all have our vices.
>>
It is the modern instant gratification information culture

Welcome to it
>>
>>53379453
the poo is right
>>
File: Mac Master.jpg (723KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Mac Master.jpg
723KB, 2048x1536px
>>53378975
Cool ""banter"" but Steve Jobs himself (a Syrian like me!!) was more inventive than your entire country. A cheese slicer? LMAO,. Apple invents more in a month for the world

Pic is me and my lavish collection
>>
File: osthøvel.jpg (66KB, 1000x939px) Image search: [Google]
osthøvel.jpg
66KB, 1000x939px
>>53379969
I train with my Ostehövel every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through cheese because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my hövel license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.
>>
>>53380163
this desu, a Norwegian cheese slicer will cut an iphone in half. So much for Syrian tech.
>>
>>53379969
Someone post the ms paint version of this please
>>
File: Photo of Mac user.jpg (226KB, 1017x716px) Image search: [Google]
Photo of Mac user.jpg
226KB, 1017x716px
>>53380440
I got you
>>
>>53378303
t. american youth
>>
>>53378232
claiming the redhead on the top left as muh waifu now
>>
>>53381516
Thank you cutie
>>
>>53379969
Never noticed the anon mask.
>>
I'm pretty sure the theme night for that game was "selfie" and right before the footage the PA system told everyone to take selfies
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.