[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

David Cameron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

File: CVYYC_hU4AA3hHH.jpg (45KB, 599x374px) Image search: [Google]
CVYYC_hU4AA3hHH.jpg
45KB, 599x374px
How well known is this man in your country?

Do most people know who he is?

Is he viewed mostly positively or negatively?

Do you have an opinion of him?

He is the 5th most powerful political leader according to Forbes and the third most popular according to the Global Leader Index.
>>
handsome lad
>>
>>53370697
Give me Gibraltar
>>
i'd have a pint with him, he's a bit below farage in the rankings but much higher than any labour politician
>>
>>53370697
Heard of him because I live on the internet

Most people have heard the name, maybe, but have no idea who he is

No opinion, because they don't know him

I don't have an opinion of him because I don't know his policies.
>>
File: Gibraltar-006.jpg (35KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Gibraltar-006.jpg
35KB, 460x276px
>>53370735
Gibraltar doesn't want you.
>>
File: GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.jpg (66KB, 361x458px) Image search: [Google]
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.jpg
66KB, 361x458px
is it true that he fucked pig?
>>
File: t. Alberto Barbosa Blinq.png (760KB, 460x421px) Image search: [Google]
t. Alberto Barbosa Blinq.png
760KB, 460x421px
>>53370697
on a scale of 1 to 10 he's about a 5 in terms of basedness, he has a tiny backbone for a conservative.
>>
I've heard about him because of the net.
If he wanted to run Bulgaria I'd vote for him.
>>
File: obama-cameron_2167517b.jpg (45KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
obama-cameron_2167517b.jpg
45KB, 620x388px
>>53370811
I'll always remember being in Florida about a year ago when ISIS starting beheading those American and British aid workers in Syria. American news channels seemed to think that Cameron was being so much stronger on ISIS than Obama. It was strange seeing him praised so much because he's never really praised over here.
>>
>>53371136
Yeah, Obama compared to anyone else makes that person seem very active outside the spheres of fucking up health care and pushing surveillance of US citizens.
>>
>>53371033
>he has a tiny backbone for a conservative.
Nah. Cast your mind back to when that picture of the dead Syrian child was in the news. Nearly all of Europe, and all the big European countries, supported Merkel's open door policy of letting all the refugees in

Do you have any idea how much pressure Cameron was under to sing the same tune? He was criticised by nearly all domestic media here, and many abroad too. When he announced 20k over 5 years it was seen as pathetically small. Cameron's argument that it's not wise to just let in the young males who make the journey to Europe, that we should instead take vulnerable refugees directly from the camps, was scoffed at. And when he described the "swarm" of refugees earlier, he was denounced for his language.

He had a lot of backbone not giving into the European consensus spearheaded by Merkel. Now Cameron is respected much more by other EU governments because he has been vindicated. Look at his meeting with Hungary's Orban a few days ago
>>
File: retr_AlanTuring.jpg (21KB, 473x520px) Image search: [Google]
retr_AlanTuring.jpg
21KB, 473x520px
>>53370697
>How well known is this man in your country?
Well enough to know that he loves pork.
>Do most people know who he is?
no idea but i imagine that most heard of his name
>Is he viewed mostly positively or negatively?
rather neutral desu
>Do you have an opinion of him?
fuck that cunt for his opinion on privacy
>>
People who care about Politics know him
No, i would say like 40% know him
Dont know, i think its balanced
He switches between beeing a good politican and pure retardedness, anyway i think i would vote for him as a bong
>>
File: 20130126_LDP001_0[1].jpg (42KB, 595x335px) Image search: [Google]
20130126_LDP001_0[1].jpg
42KB, 595x335px
>>53371277
>>53371033
In addition, aside from the refugee thing

Referendums on Scottish independence and EU membership takes balls. Losing either one would destroy his career and his legacy. Neither one was necessary.

Hence this Economist cover from a few years ago, title was "The Gambler"
>>
>>53370697
>UK's PM
>Pork shagger
Nothing more
>>
>>53371467
Calling those who voted against him in the Syrian strikes debate "terrorist sympathizers" was pretty based too imo. All the lefties were in damage control mode during that whole debate, trying to make him say sorry, but he stuck to his views.
>>
i think most people would know his name.

He is a polarising character here. Many like his strong stance, he is seen to be pushing for Britain. He is also disliked by many because he is a Tory Englishman and we don't have the best history with those fuckers.

I would view him mostly positively.
>>
>>53370833
>is it true that he fucked pig?
Of course, it is a right of passage all Prime Ministers need to go through to prove they are not a muslim.
>>
>>53371624
I thought that one was unnecessary 2bh. Up to that point, he had conducted himself very statesmanlike in the debate. Corbyn and his lot do strike me as terrorist sympathisers, but some in Labour and the other parties do not agree with Corbyn, and voted against strikes, and it's unfair on them. He should have focused his attacks on the Labour leadership.
>>
>>53370697
All I know about him is that he fucked a dead pig. Don't know how true that is though.
>>
>>53370697

Not known.

No.

Not applicable.

He's a moron and a coward.
>>
>>53370697
Yes
He was revealed to the German public as absolute shit tier after he visited the CSU

also, he fucks pigs
>>
>>53371813
t.asylum rejectee
>>
>>53371870
>He was revealed to the German public as absolute shit tier
Not "REFUGEES WELCOME" enough for Germany?
>>
>>53370697
Didn't he fuck a pig or something?
>>
A british politician who has sex with pigs, and that's it.
>>
>>53372549
>Not "REFUGEES WELCOME" enough

Look, I don't mind him being against refugees, although I think the numbers he wants are ridiculous.
But still, I don't have a problem with him because he doesn't like refugees, rather because he allied himself with the CSU which consists of bottom of the barrel inbred bavarian idiots.
>>
>>53370697
American's dog. Destroyer of England.
>>
>>53370697
Barely anyone inside the US could actually name a foreign leader other than Putin. Hell, I'm sure 95% don't even know who Trudeau is, let alone Cameron.
>>
>>53372682
Better to ally with Berlin idiots instead? :^)
>>
>>53372682
>because he allied himself with the CSU which consists of bottom of the barrel inbred bavarian idiots.
t. Angela Barbosa
>>
>>53370697
Only the name and status
Some might know him
We don't have any view on him
No
>>
>>53372820
didn't say that you mong
Merkel is wrong on that issue as well, as is the SPD
nice fallacy senpai

>>53372875
see above
austrians and their politicians are garbage as well
southern germany should secede already
we'll keep most of bawü though, they're cool
>>
File: 1449391394465.png (33KB, 588x538px) Image search: [Google]
1449391394465.png
33KB, 588x538px
I don't know, I don't talk to anyone from my country...
>>
>>53370697
Don't know much about him, but he looks untrustworthy, there's just something about him that screams that he isn't really who he says he is.
This is all based on my intuition though, nothing else.
>>
File: 463262466.jpg (74KB, 558x558px) Image search: [Google]
463262466.jpg
74KB, 558x558px
>>53373212
>>
>>53370697
Pretty well known
I think that most people have heard of his name
Positively because of his EU referendum
I don't really like pigs, so my opinion on him is neutral
>>
top lad, enjoys welsh traditions
>>
>>53373309
fuck off schicklgruber
not everybody is your enemy, even if your deluded fantasy may make it seem this way
>>
>>53372682
I think Big Dave is just happy he has SOME support on the Continent. It's not something which happens often
>>
>>53373423
The Welsh fuck sheep, m8
>>
>>53370697
Fairly well known I suppose
I guess so, I mean I'd hope so
Most don't really have an opinion on him either way, but I imagine it would lean towards distrust/disdain (like most politicians)
He's a politically correct toffy wanker and the puppet of the wealthy interests that really run the country. Still, certainly not as bad as it could be when you examine the competition. Election time in Britain must be reminiscent of the Douche vs. Turd Sandwich South Park episode.
>>
>>53373544
o thats right
>>
>>53373308
>there's just something about him that screams that he isn't really who he says he is.
yfw the real David Cameron was killed at birth and replaced with this pixie devil spawn.
>>
He is well known and well liked because of his position on the EU and to a lesser extent because of his position on migrants.
>>
File: David-Cameron-001.jpg (43KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
David-Cameron-001.jpg
43KB, 600x360px
>>53370697
sexy lad
>>
File: tumblr_lgsmxt9EXf1qc7fp1.jpg (23KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lgsmxt9EXf1qc7fp1.jpg
23KB, 350x350px
>>53373822
i have more
>>
>>53370697
was watchin a stream of gangs of glasgow and saw the street vandalism of cameron posters with a hitler mustache. thought it was hilarious desu
>>
>>53371136
People are always more critical of their own government because it makes them feel better about how shitty their lives when they have someone to blame for it
>>
>>53372682
>although I think the numbers he wants are ridiculous
Why?
>>
>>53374148
>People are always more critical of their own government
Because they have to live with the consequences of their government's actions
>>
>>53370697
he's not known at all you might ask a random person who is David Cameron and they will ask you if you mean the African country Cameroon
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.