[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Iranians
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
Are iranians good people?
>>
dey wuz good people n sheit, den islam happen
>>
Some are, some aren't
Like every other group
>>
>>53367616
They were, before that fucking islamic revolution.
>>
No, they aren't.
>>
>>53367616
Absolutely not
>>
I heard iranian immigrants behave well.
>>
>>53367724
>this buttblasted afghan in every thread about iran
>>
File: 14420730216540.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14420730216540.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>53367616
>Muslims
>Good people
Kek
>>
>>53367616
they are the best
>>
>>53367616
Iranian immigrants in America are richer and more educated than most Americans.
>>
>>53367616
Iran is a brave country whose people and President fights to liberate the world from Americans, Israelians and and Rogue European Nations like Britains....
>>
Why does Shia islam have no major record of terrorism?
Does it just come from Persians and Azeris being well educated?
>>
>>53367926
That's not what I'm talking about. I wanna know if the iranians behave well.
>>
>>53367616
They are model immigrants here unlike the Africans and Bangladeshis.
>>
>>53367616
They dont stir shit up in the west afaik
>>
iranians are self hating arabs
>>
>>53367974
My experience for the most part they behave better than morrocans, turks, and other arab/north african scum.
I've frequently obeserved them to be selfish/childish and prone to give in to excesses, males tend to be somewhat effeminate while females are somewhat bitchy/high demanding.
All in all they're like afghans but better, if I'd have to import people from the middle east or north africa, Iran would be a preferred country to import from.
>>
>>53368734
>males tend to be somewhat effeminate
lol, really? Shit, I never thought of iranians like that.
>>
>>53367724
iranians are 10000x better than arabs
suck a dick Ahmed
>>
>>53369084
Effeminate might have been a wrong word, they're very vain in a somewhat homosexual way: taking care of themselves to such an extent that it gets kind of weird. They've also got this homosexual/feminine attitude of being picky, easily offended etc, hard to put into words but I think you understand what I mean
>>
>>53369271
>taking care of themselves to such an extent that it gets kind of weird
are iranians qt?
>>
>>53369344
I think iranian females look good although too heavy on makeup.
Males I suppose look ok, but too effiminate homosexual from what I understand from a female friend, 1 persons opinion is a small sample size though.
>>
>>53367920
Just because you know a single Irani who's a university grad doesn't mean all of them are like that. Though it is indeed true that immigrants in general tend to push their children towards higher educations more than natives.
>>
>>53369413
hahaha geez. iranians are homos...
>>
>>53369468
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
iranians es white

t. Persian Diaspora
>>
>>53367616
we wuz secular n sheeit
>>
>>53369614
N E W
E
W
>>
>>53369668
fuck off cunt, I never see libya post on /int/
>>
>>53369699
N E W
E
W
>>
File: tehran.jpg (75 KB, 640x428) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tehran.jpg
75 KB, 640x428
Tehran such a nice city :D
>>
>>53369729
I guess I'm not a big enough jew to hang around the arab generals shilling my shitty country
my bad you fat nosed faggot
>>
>>53369820
t. abo
>>
>>53367616
We got many liberal-commie Iranians and the handful I've met have been good. Many claim they behave like any other savage Arabs though.
>>
File: 14324436432.jpg (198 KB, 872x713) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14324436432.jpg
198 KB, 872x713
>>53369796
and then the sun rises
>>
Only my uncle
>>
>>53367616
I can give you a serious answer. My grandmother recently got back from a trip there, the answer is yes, they're quite progressive for a Middle eastern state, the majority of Uni students are women. But there is still fuckloads of sexism.
They love tourists. There is a legitimate culture there to explore.
The government pushes heaps of anti-us shit onto its people, if you do plan on going and are from the US, say you're Canadian. (it worked before)
>>
>>53369729
> an Israeli in Switzerland
Oh, what sort of shekel-themed shenanigans are going on here??
>>
>>53369413

a persian girl i used to date told me she didn't like persian guys because they have the fashion sense of a guido, vain and either preppy or jersey shoreish. also, i've had it confirmed on multiple occasions that PERSIAN GUYS TELL ALL WOMEN THAT THEY ARE ITALIANS.

>>53370024

depends a lot on when they arrived here. the longer they've been here, the richer and/or more educated they were back in Iran. you have to pay a huge bribe to get your whole family out of the country and so on.
>>
>>53367948
>what is Hezbollah
>>
>>53374956
>PERSIAN GUYS TELL ALL WOMEN THAT THEY ARE ITALIANS.
nice bait k*rd

>>53370024
>We got many liberal-commie Iranians
they're called k*rds and they're not liberal or communist, they're just pretending to be because they're retarded

>>53375137
they fight Israel and protect others against Israel.
if you're one of the Schlomos, you'd obviously call it terrorism.
>>
>>53375137
>hezbollah
>terrorist
Since when defending Lebanon is terrorism?
>>
>>53367616
Iranians are bro-tier
if you disagree with me you either turk or arab
>>
>>53375367

>nice bait k*rd

nope, i'm ethnic swedish thank you. hit too close to home, mr guido?
>>
>>53375546
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMIA_bombing
Since that
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
Thread DB ID: 419987

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.