[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>planned to go to europa park with friends >they all said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>planned to go to europa park with friends
>they all said they can't at the last moment
>except one girl
>she called me and asked if i still wanted to go with her
>both single
>i'm a big fucking autist
>still said yes

How do i handle that /int/?
>>
>>53366430
You're fucked.
>>
Crack bad jokes all day long. Learn every single bad pun and one liner there is.
>>
>>53366430
be yoruself.... nah, not really, women want confident alpha males, try to act like a leader but not too much, touch her, hug her if there is any ocasion and observe how she reacts, at the end of the day FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY.
good luck french frog.
>>
The gods are sending you a qt3.14gf on a golden platter.

Do not squander the opportunity that is given to you.
>>
>>53366430
Well you're not going to go from 4chan autist to confident, detached alpha male in a day, so try to enjoy your day with her and learn from that experience.
>>
Fucking slather her in facts about Europe. Look like the smartest motherfucker on Earth.
E=mc^pussy my man.
>>
>>53366430

>europa park
underage b&

>omg anons halp a girl wants to go out with me
accept your homosexuality and suck a dick
>>
I'm waiting outside her house in my car now

Fugg, im going to die bros, adios
>>
>>53366430
You also live in Strasbourg m8?
>>
>>53367118
Ya
>>
>>53367073
Just be cool motherfucker. God damn.
>>
>>53367142
This >>53367193
Just chill, you might actually get some pussy because of this day.
>>
>>53366430
Enjoy your day without thinking about you both being single.
If something happens, cool, if not you still enjoyed your time there
>>
>>53367707
Mountain jew speaks wisdom.
>>
>>53368617
Wrong flag pieré. Just do it man
>>
>>53368736
Dang you're right Pekka
>>
>>53368779
Actually it's Allan but thansk anyway mohammed
>>
Okay, she's going to the toilet.

Doen's look interested at all but at least the blue fire is open and we already did it twice. ._.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.