[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many foreigners who live in this country hate it? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 17

File: 1280px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (17KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png
17KB, 1280x853px
Why do so many foreigners who live in this country hate it? The rankings go like this :

>tourists - dont hate it
>Students - dont hate it
>English teachers - slightly hate it
>People working in japanese offices - extremely hate it

why is this? are japs really soulless and evil?
>>
File: welcome_to_Japan.jpg (119KB, 479x273px) Image search: [Google]
welcome_to_Japan.jpg
119KB, 479x273px
>>53365913
JUST BECAUSE WE WILL NOT WELCOME FILTHY RETARDED FAGGOTY GAIJINS LIKE YOU
>>
because his white privillegies don't work in japan
>>
>>53365983
what's the matter takeshi? cant handle the truth? the closer gaijins get to japanese """"""""""""culture"""""""""""" the more they hate your country.

They won't say it to your face though.
>>
>>53365913
Jap is literally demon
They live in a delusion
Jap don't know a sense of happiness
The only thing that they think is money and HENTAI
Almost Jap can't accept the reality
>>
>>53365913
I think zainichi isn't bad poster (They want to get along good with Japanese because they make a living in Japan)
Korean student and temporal worker with Japan flag post shit thread and comment
I feel sad for zainichi
Shit korean poster also do terrible things to zainichi
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (49KB, 670x390px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
49KB, 670x390px
>>53365913
no its just we dont want stupid gaijin like you in our country, if you live here at least learn the language.
>>
>>53366277
chinese is literally demon
They live in a delusion
chinese don't know a sense of happiness
The only thing that they think is money and gutter oil and running over children and eating dogs and extremely poor quality infrastructure and extreme levels of pollution and making shoddy knock offs of everything and LMao
Almost chinese can't accept the reality
>>
File: 1423265103643.jpg (221KB, 640x862px) Image search: [Google]
1423265103643.jpg
221KB, 640x862px
>>53365913
>are japs really soulless and evil?
Not as dead inside as the chinks, but they're pretty much fucked.
>>
>>53366675
See?
This is Korean in Japan
>>
>>53365913
we don't want gaijins working with us, this country was built on japanese hard workers, not stupid americans and british
>>
>>53365913
die you british ugly teeth fuck you all
>>
>>53367101
>>53367164
See?
This is Korean in Japan
>>
File: zMX2XcTcIaE.jpg (57KB, 474x604px) Image search: [Google]
zMX2XcTcIaE.jpg
57KB, 474x604px
japanese hate us guys :(
>>
Even Japanese themselves hate their working environment.
>>
>>53365983
Say this to the tunisians working in your stock markets. We need them here.
>>
File: aacbbb_011-505x269.jpg (20KB, 505x269px) Image search: [Google]
aacbbb_011-505x269.jpg
20KB, 505x269px
>>53367627
fuck you and your tunisian workers, leave our country!
>>
File: img516f9b59zik5zj.jpg (55KB, 490x306px) Image search: [Google]
img516f9b59zik5zj.jpg
55KB, 490x306px
>>53367627
go eat your kebab motherfucker!
>>
>>53365913
You only need to tolerate being there long enough to reach your exit point.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 232x222px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 232x222px
>This thread

ちょっとはスレ読んで考えてから投稿しようぜ…マジで
>>
Why am I japanese?
I hate this country so moch.
I'm sad to be born as Japanse.

FUCK YOU GOD
FUCK YOU JAP
>>
>>53367843
you can do the honorable thing and kill yourself, maybe then you will be born as a chinese or korean rat
>>
>>53367869
Why are netouyo obsessed with Chine and Korea?

FUCK OFF
>>
>>53365983
>>53366277
>>53366663
>>53366675
>>53366688
These people aren't Japanese, they're "English teachers" living in Japan (ie. people who failed in their homeland and have no marketable skills so the only way to survive is to teach their native language (LOL) - literally the only skill they have is to speak THEIR OWN NATIVE language. Massive KEKs.)

A Japnese would never say "you gaijins". A Japanese would never say "HENTAI" because it just means "pervert". They would use the word "eromanga".

Source: lived in Japan for 6 months, married to a Japanese.

It's cringeworthy how these fail-at-life Americunts and Britbongs pretend to write broken English to "be Japanese" on 4chan.
>>
File: 1434888575031.jpg (220KB, 1701x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1434888575031.jpg
220KB, 1701x1080px
>>53367843
Just emigrate to the US- everyone can be an American. Except for Mexicans.
>>
Tbh, I think it's tough being a foreigner to work in Japan. Very different culture and hard to blend in, I suppose… like you need to blend in, otherwise you fail, that's how our society works.
Still, we have our perks, and I'm not sure if ALL foreigners HATE working in japan that much ?
>>
>>53367843
Move here and people will be all over your dick.
>>
I think some reason.
hard to work,language barrier.
>>
Serious question: are there actual ethnic japanese people on this site or all these jap flags foreign "expats"?
>>
>>53371706
I'm japanese I live in tokyo.
I posted No.53369669
I don't know about the other japanese flags tho… some earlier posts seems unlikely to be japanese, or at least a very extreme japanese person.
>>
File: 1451502328850.jpg (346KB, 586x580px) Image search: [Google]
1451502328850.jpg
346KB, 586x580px
>>53369859
>women chasing asian men
i am laffin
>>
>>53365983
Am I welcome? :3
>>
I read an article about why it's shit to be a foreigner working and living in Japan. Their culture is sort of headfucked with things like mandatory parties with coworkers and other stupid shit.
>>
>>53366853
If someone in Japan is called korean or zainichi
is this serous insult ?
>>
>>53376633
100% insult
>>
>>53377588
all gaijins living in here are zainich desu
zainichi means living in japan
>>
>>53365913
>People working in japanese offices - extremely hate it

I guess illegal Zainichi Gooks and Chinks residents are just screaming so. American English teachers are much better than Brit one.
>>
File: 1433504688177.jpg (47KB, 580x253px) Image search: [Google]
1433504688177.jpg
47KB, 580x253px
>>53373837
I have waited so long time to post this pic.
>>
File: 4-3.jpg (54KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
4-3.jpg
54KB, 960x640px
This is why i wouldn't want to go japan even if i have much interest to it
Thank god Russia is much better ( and much closer ;D)
>>
>>53377588
So it's dishonourabre-tier insult?
>>
>>53366196
>gaijin get disapponted at japan while he stays, and come to hate our cultures, people and social system
so what?
is there any problems?
>>
That's because whites have this superiotity complex
Japanese love Indonesians and other Asians
>>
File: 1451684296647[1].jpg (49KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1451684296647[1].jpg
49KB, 596x628px
>>53378315
>Japanese love Indonesians and other Asians
>>
>>53378315
>Japanese love Indonesians and other Asians

I rather love to fuck with rotten bananas.
>>
File: b& lol.png (14KB, 855x198px) Image search: [Google]
b& lol.png
14KB, 855x198px
>>53378072
>>
>>53378478
>>53378542
t. kim jong han
>>
>>53378315
We really welcome you guys desu.
most of tourist from south east asian countries understand our cultures and ways so well unlike europeans.

on the other hands,europeans and american tourists in japan mostly behave very rude and noise during sightseeing
as if they visited a zoo or something like that.
>>
>>53365913
Because the Japanese society has the custom that cannot go against the order of the boss basically.
Because the Japanese companies do not like that a certain employee does a thing different from other employees.
Because they can spend it for self-will about college student days in Japan.
>>
>>53369669
I spent a semester in Japan for my studies and I can relate to what you say. Honestly I love Japanese culture, the country has some incredible wonders and I made lifelong friends there. But I will never be able to settle and live there. Even if, as an expat worker I am used to living in another culture.
As you said you need to blend in but however you try, your skib colour will forever make you an alien.
>>53365988
This guy is not wrong in the sense that, as whites, we are not used to being discriminated or be the victims of racism. It does not feel good desu.

Also, even when you start to grasp how things go and you are able to go pass the small chatter into real life discussion about important matters (this is a fucking hard trick to pull off as a foreigner, and I think this wall results in a lot of hatred as we get tired of meaningless conversation and seek deeper interaction without understanding how to get to it) well you are still talking to a wall. Japanese people tend to dismiss completely anynkind of critical comment about Japan or Japanese way of life with the eternal: "you aren't Japanese , you cannot understand"
It's so condescending and ridiculous, it really makes me boil every time.
>>
>>53378823
Meh I dunno, when sightseeing around I found Chinese to be the rudest and loudest motherfuckers around. Also they d leave a fuckton of papers and trash, I thought that would be one of the worst thing to do in Japan? But then I realized Japanese people do it too, they just throw their garbage between houses or in some hidden place instead of leaving them everywhere. I was appalled.

But maybe american tourists are indeed loud mofos, I know they are everywhere else, but I didn't visit the main touristic places like golden shrine etc so I didn't see them.
>>
>>53378823
japan IS a zoo for the white man, a free for all pussy zoo, japs are the lowest on the food chain, whereas the superior white man wins, why are half white babies so admired and wanted in japan?

Enjoy being cucked takahashi
>>
>>53379177
Yeah, japanese way of communicating is so subtle that I guess it's pretty difficult and frustrating… you really need to read between the lines and such.

But I have mixed feelings about the "you aren't Japanese , you cannot understand" part. It's undeniably a rude thing to say and I never say that to anyone, but I feel like that too sometimes...
>>
>>53379926
It's true kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6ngM0LHxuU
>>
if they hate it why would they go to live on it?

>>53365988
nice tumblr
>>
File: 1444177961083.png (623KB, 744x744px) Image search: [Google]
1444177961083.png
623KB, 744x744px
Whites and Asians just don't communicate the same way. Certainly their nations are capable of having good relations, but there's always going to be some inherent barrier with regard to the faithful transmittance of thoughts between them. This is why they're better off as separate allies than intermingling immigrants.
>>
I was a dourist in Japan for two weeks.

It was alright but Hong Kong and Singapore are a lot better in my opinion.
>>
>>53379430
as far as I have seen 4chan poster, you are undoubtly one of the persons who know so well what japan really is.

most of japanese people are not so polite and sophisticated as foreigner think oft.
there are a bunch of scums who leaves or throws garbages on the street.

But I find there is certainly so much foreigner worse than they,
they tend to cause troubles because of their arrogants or attitude toward us such as even not speaking awkward japanese, even when they ask local senior workers or passengers.

that is most part of why so much people avoid or hate foreigners.
>>
>>53365913
>meanwhile despite the minaret initiative and everything else we're still at almost 30% foreigners
Japan knows what's right.
>>
File: dank meme tbh.jpg (2MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
dank meme tbh.jpg
2MB, 2160x3840px
>>53371847
is this you?
>>
>>53380476
>Hong Kong
Most of Hong Kong's districts are full of snobbish asshats who keep personal servants

How do you stand that?

If you're there for the architecture and food however, it sounds nice.
>>
>>53365913
Japan has the environment where it is difficult for an individual to assert himself/herself except university students.
Most Japanese feel it to be tight.

If there is not even their manner violation, we welcome all races and religion and nationality about the tourist.
>>
>>53380062
Yeah, the subtlety and indirectness of japanese language is what mskes its beauty in my opinion. That's why I love Kawabata for example.

But what I'm talking about is that , on top of that, and it's also true in other Asian countries, there is a time and place for meaningful discussion. You do not share your inner beliefs or feelings outside of a certain context. And that private sphere is much smaller and harder to reach than for Europeans or Americans. We Blatter about how we feel all the time and enjoy doing so with our friends. And I think it's hard for us because you meet this expectation with a high wall of small useless chatter about how hot it is or what delicious food we ate while travelling. On the other hand you do get a feeling that we are unsophisticated animals for trying to have these conversations when its clearly not the time and space. Thats probably why you prefer east Asians.

But once you are with a friend that trust you and in the right setting you can have pretty deep conversations, philosophy, politics etc. It's in that context that I received the infamous line, several time. When the people trusted me enough to blatantly state their feeling instead of sugarcoating it.
As you said you felt it too.

I also think that a lot of the hatred of Japan comes from foreigner who did not understood and failed at getting to this point. So they get the feeling that all japs are childish and superficial and start hating them or be very racist.
I think they do not realize how much Japanese are aware that their country is a fucked up dystopia in some aspects but they just accept and embrace it as their burden.
>>
>>53380848
Thanks for your compliment.

As you said there are some scums in Japan that foreigner tend to forget or ignore in their Japan dream. But it's true that on overall Japanese people are much better citizens than we are.

I gave some cooking class and I was delighted to see all the students stay and clean everything for the next class. When in other countries (France or us) most of the kids took off discretely to leave all the dishes to one or two (usually female) dedicated students to wash.

I think most of the people in Japan do it because of a real empathy and sense of community. Some do it just because of peer pressure and turn back to savages when people are not looking.

About the individuality thing in Japan, I was always amazed at the subtle equilibrium between crazy outfits that would scream strong independent statement in any western culture and the group mentality.
How an American in uniform is seen as much more of an individual player than its punk comrades because of subtle behaviour fascinates me.
>>
>>53367340
ah,you're right.
>>53365913
Don't worry about that it is not only foreigners
>>
>>53367242
You don't hate us?
>>
>>53365913
>Working in Japanese offices

You literally just answered your own question.

Japanese offices are the most depressing places on Earth.
>>
>>53383144
But in that way we came over until today
>>
>>53380476
those city states look way better for me. honestly, visiting Japan is worthless unless the visitors are anime fans who are going to come around places related to anime, unironically obsessed with Japanese things including huge temples and unique old building, or Australians who hope skiing.
>>
>>53383481
Errr what does Hong Kong have yo offert than Tokyo do not?
They are both huge Asian metropolis , you can find anything.

Also I don't see how China mainland is different from the "old temples and shit for retarded obsessed with [Chinese ] culture"

Some people do click differently for various cultures but there isn't any objective reasons why hong Kong would be better than Japan.
>>
>>53365913
We are so fake. We just pretend to be a good country.
Foreigners will notice how sh*t we are during their stay.
>Students - dont hate it

I think even foreign students will hate us within a couple of month.
>>
Lived for about 2 years down there, the only thing i got was people staring at me on the train rides.
Just get good at speaking nip and you are fine.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.