[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do with it /int/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 18

File: gvdveel.png (72KB, 437x375px) Image search: [Google]
gvdveel.png
72KB, 437x375px
What would you do with it /int/?
>>
have a mass orgy with all my favorite JAV idols in a ryokan while geishas play koto and shimasen on the other end of the room
>>
buy 4chan and ban anime
>>
>>53365277
Donate 1.2 billions to poor people, programs and blah blah, and continue living regular boring life (with some travelling) with the rest.
Though, I'd be perfectly satisfied with 50 000 euros (to pay master studies and buy apartment for my family), need no more.
>>
buy my way into presidency and unfuck my country's shit down
>>
>>53366067
You can buy an apartment in Serbia for less than $50000? That wouldn't even buy half an run-down apartment in the middle of a Ghetto here
>>
>>53366118
You can, but not too big one and not in the center of Belgrade.
>>
>>53366171
>Belgrade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsR9HdTeh0k
>>
I'd hold a 10 million euro lottery in the Nederdraad.
>>
ridiculous

now one person should win more than 10 million in lotto
>>
Invest and visit every single sovereign nation on this planet
>>
buy a lot of luxury prostitutes
>>
>>53366262
Even better. 1 million for each dubs.
11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99, 00.
>>
buy 4chan pass prolly 2bh
>>
>>53366243
Noice song, brother, thanks.
>>
File: 123423412341.jpg (148KB, 607x583px) Image search: [Google]
123423412341.jpg
148KB, 607x583px
Buy a house in NZ far away from where I live, and pay somebody to marry me and have kids with me so I can have a family
>>
>>53365277
Buy a giant patch of land and build a bunch of houses.

Set my people up for life and then buy some toys.
Start up a few businesses to keep future generations floating as well.

Then I'd just travel the world and never worry about anything ever again.
>>
>>53365277
What the difference between 1.3 billion and the cash value? Is the rest stocks or something?
>>
>>53366470
Taxes
>>
>>53366375
They went to Belgrade and were singing on the Brankov bridge in front of the NATO troops to act as a shield for the Serbian protestors.

Maybe with 1b I could buy Kosovo and give it back to Serbian.
>>
>>53365277
Move out of home and be a full time NEET with an Amazon Prime account. Maybe go back into college too.
>>
>>53366490
That's just cheating, you should pay your tax as part of ticket purchase like we do, but I suppose that wouldn't make the jackpot as big. Still, blows our "big" lottery draw last night out of the water.
>>
>>53366602
>Amazon Prime
Woah, don't go nuts here, you only have 1.3 billion.
>>
File: 1445619240841.jpg (34KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
1445619240841.jpg
34KB, 400x325px
>>53366635
My body is so ready for the next draw.
Its gonna get so much higher too. It was 700mil on Wednesday
>>
>>53365277
is that even real?
1.3 Billion?

I would be as happy as it gets desu.
>>
>>53366635
lottery is almost like a retard tax

america has a lot of retards who think they are destined to be rich and are only temporarily poor
>>
>>53366784
Finland is so desolate and depressing that its inhabitants don't know how to day dream about being happy.
>>
oh fuck, gotta buy some tickets
>>
>>53366832
you raugh ress when Finrand horsemen invade America
>>
If you choose annuity,you still get $975 million (net) in the end.
>>
File: duh.jpg (10KB, 240x196px) Image search: [Google]
duh.jpg
10KB, 240x196px
>>53366923
If I win this lottery I'm flying to Finland and I'm going to small talk EVERYBODY i see.
>>
>>53367027
cheeky cunt
>>
>>53365277
Tropical Island. Beautiful women. Booze. Lack of clothing.
>>
buy a tank, buy a nice ass truck, buy a shitload of guns, own a remote farm, go shooting on it
>>
Pay someone to literally eat my shit
>>
>>53367500
excuse me

pardon me

but

what is... ass truck? does it haul big american ass?
>>
>>53365277
buy me new caledonia and move there with all my israeli bros
>>
>>53367537
Now that's really German. Shit eating.
>>
>>53366998
>paying taxes on lottery wins
lel we don't even do that
>>
File: Pepe Okay.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Okay.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
>>53365277
Buy something that costs $1.4 billion because a life without a bill to pay by the end of the month is not a fun life to live.
>>
pay off uni in full
buy a couple houses
give a bunch of it to family because money starts to lose meaning after a billion
>>
File: cash.jpg (83KB, 590x421px) Image search: [Google]
cash.jpg
83KB, 590x421px
Congratulations! You just won millions of dollars in the lottery! That's great.

Now you're fucked.

No really.

You are.

If you just want to skip the biographical tales of woe of some of the math-tax protagonists, skip on down to the next comment, to see what to do in the event you win the lottery.

You see, it's something of an open secret that winners of obnoxiously large jackpots tend to end up badly with alarming regularity. Not the $1 million dollar winners. But anyone in the nine-figure range is at high risk. Eight-figures? Pretty likely to be screwed. Seven-figures? Yep. Painful. Perhaps this is a consequence of the sample. The demographics of lottery players might be exactly the wrong people to win large sums of money. Or perhaps money is the root of all evil. Either way, you are going to have to be careful. Don't believe me? Consider this:

Large jackpot winners face double digit multiples of probability versus the general population to be the victim of:

Homicide (something like 20x more likely)

Drug overdose

Bankruptcy (how's that for irony?)

Kidnapping

And triple digit multiples of probability versus the general population rate to be:

Convicted of drunk driving

The victim of Homicide (at the hands of a family member) 120x more likely in this case, ain't love grand?

A defendant in a civil lawsuit

A defendant in felony criminal proceedings

Believe it or not, your biggest enemy if you suddenly become possessed of large sums of money is... you. At least you will have the consolation of meeting your fate by your own hand. But if you can't manage it on your own, don't worry. There are any number of willing participants ready to help you start your vicious downward spiral for you. Mind you, many of these will be "friends," "friendly neighbors," or "family." Often, they won't even have evil intentions. But, as I'm sure you know, that makes little difference in the end. Most aren't evil. Some are. None are good for you.
>>
>>53367620
29% here.
>>
>>53367778
Jack Whittaker, a Johnny Cash attired, West Virginia native, is the poster boy for the dangers of a lump sum award. In 2002 Mr. Whittaker (55 years old at the time) won what was, also at the time, the largest single award jackpot in U.S. history. $315 million. At the time, he planned to live as if nothing had changed, or so he said. He was remarkably modest and decent before the jackpot, and his ship sure came in, right? Wrong.

Mr. Whittaker became the subject of a number of personal challenges, escalating into personal tragedies, complicated by a number of legal troubles.

Whittaker wasn't a typical lottery winner either. His net worth at the time of his winnings was in excess of $15 million, owing to his ownership of a successful contracting firm in West Virginia. His claim to want to live "as if nothing had changed" actually seemed plausible. He should have been well equipped for wealth. He was already quite wealthy, after all. By all accounts he was somewhat modest, low profile, generous and good natured. He should have coasted off into the sunset. Yeah. Not exactly.

Whittaker took the all-cash option, $170 million, instead of the annuity option, and took possession of $114 million in cash after $56 million in taxes. After that, things went south.

Whittaker quickly became the subject of a number of financial stalkers, who would lurk at his regular breakfast hideout and accost him with suggestions for how to spend his money. They were unemployed. No, an interview tomorrow morning wasn't good enough. They needed cash NOW. Perhaps they had a sure-fire business plan. Their daughter had cancer. A niece needed dialysis. Needless to say, Whittaker stopped going to his breakfast haunt. Eventually, they began ringing his doorbell. Sometimes in the early morning. Before long he was paying off-duty deputies to protect his family. He was accused of being heartless. Cold. Stingy.
>>
>>53365277
become Mr. House

put myself in a tube designed to wank me
>>
Honestly it's way too much. I'd give most of it away
>>
File: 1417376847877.png (2KB, 135x134px) Image search: [Google]
1417376847877.png
2KB, 135x134px
>>53367785
>>53367620

54,7% here.
>>
>>53367825
Letters poured in. Children with cancer. Diabetes. MS. You name it. He hired three people to sort the mail. A detective to filter out the false claims and the con men (and women) was retained.

Brenda, the clerk who had sold Whittaker the ticket, was a victim of collateral damage. Whittaker had written her a check for $44,000 and bought her house, but she was by no means a millionaire. Rumors that the state routinely paid the clerk who had sold the ticket 10% of the jackpot winnings hounded her. She was followed home from work. Threatened. Assaulted.

Whittaker's car was twice broken into, by trusted acquaintances who watched him leave large amounts of cash in it. $500,000 and $200,000 were stolen in two separate instances. The thieves spiked Whittaker's drink with prescription drugs in the first instance. The second incident was the handiwork of his granddaughter's friends, who had been probing the girl for details on Whittaker's cash for weeks.

Even Whittaker's good-faith generosity was questioned. When he offered $10,000 to improve the city's water park so that it was more handicap accessible, locals complained that he spent more money at the strip club. (Amusingly this was true).

Whittaker invested quite a bit in his own businesses, tripled the number of people his businesses employed (making him one of the larger employers in the area) and eventually had given away $14 million to charity through a foundation he set up for the purpose. This is, of course, what you are "supposed" to do. Set up a foundation. Be careful about your charity giving. It made no difference in the end.

To top it all off, Whittaker had been accused of ruining a number of marriages. His money made other men look inferior, they said, wherever he went in the small West Virginia town he called home. Resentment grew quickly. And festered. Whittaker paid four settlements related to this sort of claim. Yes, you read that right. Four.
>>
>>53367620
even if that was taxed like 90%, you'd still be set for life.
>>
>>53367778
>Mind you, many of these will be "friends," "friendly neighbors," or "family."
Good thing that I'm estranged enough to be wary of everyone, even my own family. Could always hire private security and hookers with those millions and millions.
>>
>>53367860
His family and their immediate circle were quickly the victims of odds-defying numbers of overdoses, emergency room visits and even fatalities. His granddaughter, the eighteen year old "Brandi" (who Whittaker had been giving a $2100.00 per week allowance) was found dead after having been missing for several weeks. Her death was, apparently, from a drug overdose, but Whittaker suspected foul play. Her body had been wrapped in a tarp and hidden behind a rusted-out van. Her seventeen year old boyfriend had expired three months earlier in Whittaker's vacation house, also from an overdose. Some of his friends had robbed the house after his overdose, stepping over his body to make their escape and then returning for more before stepping over his body again to leave. His parents sued for wrongful death claiming that Whittaker's loose purse strings contributed to their son's death. Amazingly, juries are prone to award damages in cases such as these. Whittaker settled. Again.

Even before the deaths, the local and state police had taken a special interest in Whittaker after his new-found fame. He was arrested for minor and less minor offenses many times after his winnings, despite having had a nearly spotless record before the award. Whittaker's high profile couldn't have helped him much in this regard.

In 18 months Whittaker had been cited for over 250 violations ranging from broken tail lights on every one of his five new cars, to improper display of renewal stickers. A lawsuit charging various police organizations with harassment went nowhere and Whittaker was hit with court costs instead.

Whittaker's wife filed for divorce, and in the process froze a number of his assets and the accounts of his operating companies. Caesars in Atlantic City sued him for $1.5 million to cover bounced checks, caused by the asset freeze.

Today Whittaker is badly in debt, and bankruptcy looms large in his future.
>>
>>53365277
burn it after I buy a pack of cigarettes
>>
Donate it to any country or organisation that adds some variation of "shithead" to their name.

The Shithead State of Iraq and Syria.
Shitheads for Ethical Treatment of Animals.

The Shithead State of Israel/Palestine.

They must keep the name for at least five years and not using the old one.
>>
>>53367909
and this is why winners should not be announced publicly, it always needs to be their own choice if they want to fuck their shit up
>>
File: 1448175609429.jpg (35KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1448175609429.jpg
35KB, 640x400px
>>53367825
>>53367860
>>53367909
Aight, nvm. I'll take it back. Being estranged wouldn't be enough I guess, would have to go full hermit but what the fuck will I do with the money then?
>>
>>53368021
>the Shithead of Kosovo
>>
>>53368076
just move elsewhere, maybe even to another country
>>
>>53367940
That would make one hell of a fire m8
>>
>>53368076
> what the fuck will I do with the money then?

So, what the hell DO you do if you are unlucky enough to win the lottery?

This is the absolutely most important thing you can do right away: NOTHING.

Yes. Nothing.

DO NOT DECLARE YOURSELF THE WINNER yet.

Do NOT tell anyone. The urge is going to be nearly irresistible. Resist it. Trust me.

/ 1. IMMEDIATELY retain an attorney.

Get a partner from a larger, NATIONAL firm. Don't let them pawn off junior partners or associates on you. They might try, all law firms might, but insist instead that your lead be a partner who has been with the firm for awhile. Do NOT use your local attorney. Yes, I mean your long-standing family attorney who did your mother's will. Do not use the guy who fought your dry-cleaner bill. Do not use the guy you have trusted your entire life because of his long and faithful service to your family. In fact, do not use any firm that has any connection to family or friends or community. TRUST me. This is bad. You want someone who has never heard of you, any of your friends, or any member of your family. Go the closest big city and walk into one of the national firms asking for one of the "Trust and Estates" partners you have previously looked up on http://www.martindale.com[1] from one of the largest 50 firms in the United States which has an office near you. You can look up attorneys by practice area and firm on Martindale.
>>
File: abstract kind of hell.jpg (372KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
abstract kind of hell.jpg
372KB, 854x859px
>>53368111
Been considering that lately in fact but haven't exactly decided where yet. Two main options, or dreams really, are Reykjavík and Ottawa.
>tfw no Icelandic or Canadian gf
>>
>>53365277
Do this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0hyeLmCkbs
>>
test
>>
>>53368076
>>53368167

2. Decide to take the lump sum.

Most lotteries pay a really pathetic rate for the annuity. It usually hovers around 4.5% annual return or less, depending. It doesn't take much to do better than this, and if you have the money already in cash, rather than leaving it in the hands of the state, you can pull from the capital whenever you like. If you take the annuity you won't have access to that cash. That could be good. It could be bad. It's probably bad unless you have a very addictive personality. If you need an allowance managed by the state, it is because you didn't listen to point #1 above.

Why not let the state just handle it for you and give you your allowance?

Many state lotteries pay you your "allowance" (the annuity option) by buying U.S. treasury instruments and running the interest payments through their bureaucracy before sending it to you along with a hunk of the principal every month. You will not be beating inflation by much, if at all. There is no reason you couldn't do this yourself, if a low single-digit return is acceptable to you.

You aren't going to get even remotely the amount of the actual jackpot. Take our old friend Mr. Whittaker. Using Whittaker is a good model both because of the reminder of his ignominious decline, and the fact that his winning ticket was one of the larger ones on record. If his situation looks less than stellar to you, you might have a better perspective on how "large" your winnings aren't. Whittaker's "jackpot" was $315 million. He selected the lump-sum cash up-front option, which knocked off $145 million (or 46% of the total) leaving him with $170 million. That was then subject to withholding for taxes of $56 million (33%) leaving him with $114 million.

In general, you should expect to get about half of the original jackpot if you elect a lump sum (maybe better, it depends). After that, you should expect to lose around 33% of your already pruned figure to state and federal taxes.
>>
File: mascara.jpg (54KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
mascara.jpg
54KB, 620x413px
>>53367860
>>53367909
Whitaker would have none of these problems if:

1-He had used a mask the day he got his reward.
2-He had close down his bussiness and relocated to another place
3-He didnt gave allowance left and right to ppl
4-He didnt have this urge to "help the comunity" that just want to grab your money.

He deserved it.
>>
>>53368216
>>53368076

3. Decide right now, how much you plan to give to family and friends.

This really shouldn't be more than 20% or so. Figure it out right now. Pick your number. Tell your lawyer. That's it. Don't change it. 20% of $114 million is $22.8 million. That leaves you with $91.2 million. DO NOT CONSULT WITH FAMILY when deciding how much to give to family. You are going to get advice that is badly tainted by conflict of interest, and if other family members find out that Aunt Flo was consulted and they weren't you will never hear the end of it. Neither will Aunt Flo. This might later form the basis for an allegation that Aunt Flo unduly influenced you and a lawsuit might magically appear on this basis. No, I'm not kidding. I know of one circumstance (related to a business windfall, not a lottery) where the plaintiffs WON this case.

Do NOT give anyone cash. Ever. Period. Just don't. Do not buy them houses. Do not buy them cars. Tell your attorney that you want to provide for your family, and that you want to set up a series of trusts for them that will total 20% of your after tax winnings. Tell him you want the trust empowered to fund higher education, some help (not a total) purchase of their first home, some provision for weddings and the like, whatever. Do NOT put yourself in the position of handing out cash. Once you do, if you stop, you will be accused of being a heartless bastard (or bitch). Trust me. It won't go well.
>>
>>53368191
canadian white girls are the best
>>
I'd buy you all dinner
>>
>>53368389
Fuck dinner.

Give me an octa core Intel based computer with 64 GB Ram, 2x1Tb Geforce video cards with SDD disk for fokking sake.
>>
Set aside 10% and split it between 10 people and basically disappear from facebook and get professionals to invest the bulk of my money.

Then travel.
>>
>>53368523
That's awfully unspecific.
>>
>>53368594
To be complety honest, I dont keep track of what is being made by companies anymore.

Dont even know what is the best parts because I dont bother to lurk around.

But yeah, I understand why a finn would fell triggered by that post.

Perkkele.
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 750x1334px
>>53365277
Playing it atm. I would give all of my friends and family members 10 million each and the rest for myself. Wish me luck
>>
>>53366998
>30 years of inflation
Why would you want to make your money worth less? Take the money upfront and invest it lass.
>>
File: 1443251290310.gif (929KB, 135x180px) Image search: [Google]
1443251290310.gif
929KB, 135x180px
>win in lottery
>have to pay taxes so the jackpot isnt as big as advertised
>if you take it all immediately the pot gets cut down even more
>having your name and possibly even face published
>get shot

Why the fuck would you want to win the lottery in murica?
>>
>>53367909
>>53367860
>>53367825
Where the fuck do people get this sense of entitlement?

Doesn't matter if someone in my family is worth $10 or $1 billion, they don't owe me shit and I wouldn't demand a single dollar of them.

Although I know they would share since we've always been close and have always shared (just like I would share my winnings with them).

If one of my siblings won a couple hundred million I'd still be thankful if they bought me a happy meal and nothing else.
>>
>>53369159
>no taxes
>smaller jackpots but you get all of it
>anonymity unless you specifically say you want it announced
Guess we did one thing right at least.
>>
>>53369162
This community mindset is something proper from muricans.

You HAVE to help your community.

That is why ppl there dont like rich ppl for example.

As if wasnt enough the guy provide goods and services to the population by a good price, he still is speced to donate to cancer research, make a school or now, with the newest trend, give half of your money ( if not all of it) to charity while stil alive.
>>
>>53369214
Same here desu

Some lucky fucker won the eurojackpot, about 30mil euros. He got all the money straight to his bank account since he bought the ticket online so no one knows his name.
>>
Buy 4chan and rangeban greece and egypt
>>
>>53369243
That is such bullshit.

We've got extremely high taxes so we really HAVE to "help the community", but lottery wins are exempt from this and you're free to do whatever with your winnings.

>>53369300
Shit, imagine buying a lottery ticket online and then going to bed nor being worth shit and then waking up with €30 million in your account and noone knowing.

I fantasize about this way too much.
>>
>>53367909
>going public with winning the lottery
ISHYGDDT
just have them put the monies in your account and have fun
tell no one
let them all eat cock
>>
>>53369512

>I fantasize about this way too much.

Isn't that the fun part of it?
>>
File: 1423377512653.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1423377512653.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>53369644
winning would be considerably more fun i'd imagine
>>
>>53369512
I know right.
Here they tax your jackpot in 54,7%.

Nigga, after all this, do you really think I will be helping a school?

Fuck that, I will help myself for once.

>I fantasize about this way too much.

You and me.

The odds of winning the jackpot in HUeland is 1 in 54 million.
>>
>>53369644
It really is, but I catch shit for getting lost in my dreams and fantasies almost daily.
I think I've got to put a leash on it at least a little and start focusing on reality a bit more.

But then again fuck that, reality is a horrible thing.
>>
>>53369743
You are a escapist dude.
You suffer from daydreaming.

Its allright. I suffer too. The only way to endure boredom desu.
>>
>>53369739
I don't have any clue what the odds are for winning here but I do know that most of our lotteries are really small compared to other countries. I guess that's one of the drawbacks of living in a small county with a population of under 10 million people.

If you want to win one of these ridiculously huge fantasy sums I think you'll have to play some Euro jackpot instead of a national lottery.
>>
>>53369893
Yeah I guess I am.

But the times when I float out into fantasy beats the times when I'm faced with reality no competition.

I guess I could try to make my realities better by putting fantasies aside and working for it, but I've got no fucking clue what I want to do in life so I don't really know where to start.
>>
>>53369975
I have bad news for you. This is not going to get better with age.

The best you can do is get a nice work, make money and start doing what your dreams are from. Like traveling and talk more with ppl.

This kills the daydreaming, at least partially.

Off course, trips costs a ot and you can live off this.

Finding the balance is the trickier part.

Oh, and medicine doesnt work.

Tired ritalin and still daydreamed. I will now try modafinil if I can.
>>
2 years ago I bought a ticket when I was on the states for the heck of it.

Ended up with the winning number but didn't claim it cause I can't and burn the ticket.

The payout was around 230 million iirc.
>>
>>53370082
I've been thinking about just hopping a train to somewhere and trying to do odd jobs along the way just to keep going.

Can't really start on a career since I'm always second guessing any conclusion I come to when I think about what I want to do for the rest of my life.

I've already got the antidepressants but I don't want anything stronger since I'm scared shitless of pills since extreme pillpopping runs deep in my addict riddled family.
>>
>>53370193
i believe you
>>
>>53367778
This is only because those retards exposed themselves as rich, here's what you do with 1.3 billion
>You buy a nice house in Switzerland somewhere
>You put 500 milion in a bank account and let it grow
>chill until you die
>>
>>53367545
>does it haul big american ass?

oftentimes, yes. but that is not the meaning here.

it is impolite to use it, but in american english, "ass" is used as a way of emphasizing an adjective.

it's tricky for non-native english speakers because you can't just swap it out with "very" or another word. i would say "ass" would be used when it's proceeded by a simple adjective (good, bad, etc.) and followed by a noun. (e.g. "you are a cool ass dude).

t. knower of things
>>
>>53370197
Hope old are you and what are you somewhat good at?
Also, what is your family business, if any
>>
continue to love live my life the way i am without every worrying about financial issues again
>>
File: a man in brazil is coughing.jpg (29KB, 800x431px) Image search: [Google]
a man in brazil is coughing.jpg
29KB, 800x431px
>>53368021
>save the wildlife
>screen all visitors more carefully
>have own private tours
>unfettered access to the best university majors, biologists and renowned narrators
>deport anyone who comes in sick for work
Shitheads of Madagascar
>>
I know one thing I'd do is put together a Hollywood-tier team of people to "perfect" me. Trainers, stylists, the whole nine yards. Why be rich and still look like a poor NEET?

I'd buy houses around the country and funish them to be period correct for various decades. Basically for me to hang around and play pretend that it's 1967 in and such. With the wardrobe and garage to match, of course. A Mid-Century Modern home just wouldn't look complete without a '63 Corvette in the driveway, you know.
>>
File: 1391393023165.jpg (21KB, 317x267px) Image search: [Google]
1391393023165.jpg
21KB, 317x267px
>mfw Yuropoors don't even have billion dollar lotteries

>>53367027
>mfw I'd stand a foot away from every Finn at the bus stop and small talk them
>>
>>53372519
If that is a reference to the Pandemic game, I got it.
If not, I dint get it.
>>
In the US, winnings have to be announced to the public as a means to prove that they aren't fixed. It's fucking stupid, though. I don't know if its really worth winning but if I did I'd definitely keep my wits about me.

Greedy fucking cunts... You'd have to go into witness protection after this jackpot.
>>
>>53372939
Nigga should consider move overseas.

You would be a king in New Zealand.
>>
>>53365277
>Donate 100mill to schools and charitable organizations

>Spend 1mill on video games

>Invest 100mill in stocks

>50k for a new car

>Bury 4mill north,south,east and west across the country and give 4 maps to 4 strangers with instructions

Keep 10mill At my house
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.