[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So anon, did you you remember to go to that religious anti

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: bucarest_copy.jpg (168KB, 990x743px) Image search: [Google]
bucarest_copy.jpg
168KB, 990x743px
So anon, did you you remember to go to that religious anti Norway protest today?
>>
Even religious fanatics in USA protested. I'm kind of proud right now for that.
>>
It makes me want to move to Norway. Kids suck.
>>
>>53359262
No, religion suck. God can kiss my ass
>>
>>53358964
Why is Norway stealing kids? Is that why you have a higher HDI than us?
>>
What happened?
>>
>>53359301
*tips fedora
>>
File: leuku_ek_0240_5150--1.jpg (3MB, 2146x1749px) Image search: [Google]
leuku_ek_0240_5150--1.jpg
3MB, 2146x1749px
>>53359301
Edgy
>>
>>53359337
>Some religious fanatics beat their kids,
>CPS take the kids away from the lunatics
>Demonstration in 12 countries
>>
>>53359301
True. Your original religion was way better.
>>
I think they was members of the scitology church or something like that
>>
>>53359337
>slavshits abuse their children
>one of them moves to Norway
>beats their child
>Norwegian CPS takes the child away
>slavshits complain because it's normal in their countries, try and spin it to say that Norway is persecuting innocent Christian parents
>>
>>53359572
There was protests in both USA and Canada also. Kind of crazy if you ask me
>>
File: 1446773603759.jpg (138KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1446773603759.jpg
138KB, 640x640px
>>53359572
As a slav, I have to admit that Slavs are pretty shitty...

Still don't understand how there were protests in other countries. I didn't hear anything here.
>>
>>53359301
L E E D G Y F E D O R A
E

E
D
G
Y

F
E
D
O
R
A
>>
>>53359662
Thats how religion works, it's cancer and spreads like poison
>>
>>53359615
>>53359662
Ffs this is retarded. I looked it up and it's pretty much exactly how you stated it.

How the fuck is there protests outside of the small original group?

Norway, plox keep being a decent country and ignore this retardation.
>>
>>53359705
or poison spreading like cancer
>>
>>53359705

*tibidabo*
>>
>>53359615
There's this crazy automatic distrust of the government and trust of parents to always do what's right here. Parents have the right to raise their children absolutely however they want, and the government is always acting maliciously/has ulterior motives if they try to prevent child abuse according to our ultra conservatives. Maybe it's because at one point in time our government actually did abduct kids and force them to adopt a religion and people are afraid of that happening to Christians? (Referring to the time natives were forced into boarding schools where they had to adopt white American culture/were forbidden from speaking their languages/etc)
>>
Is there any proof these parents "abused" their kids at all? Sounds like justification for kidnapping after the fact. If they really were maliciously endangering their childrens lives they would be in jail.
>>
>>53359857
Of course there are proofs. When a norwegian newspaper asked the parents, then they admitted they had done something illegal, but they didn't want to show any detailed paperrs regarding the case.
>>
>>53359785
>There's this crazy automatic distrust of the government

Sounds like USA is some kind of backward reggaton shithole
>>
>>53359995

That doesn't sound like proof to me. It sounds like hearsay and "IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO HIDE...."

I am sorry but if they were doing something so illegal it justifies kidnapping their kids away (a fate that is worse than death for many families), then why aren't the parents in jail right now?
>>
>>53360040
You pretty much described middle America.
>>
>>53359662
>as a ukranian
fixed that for you

If we can genocide everything east of Poland the world would be a better place.
>>
>>53360040

>Crazy automatic trust of the government

Sounds like Norway is some kind of backwards fascist dancehal shithole.
>>
>>53360094
>then why aren't the parents in jail right now?

Maybe becuz Netherland can't receive anymore prisoners from Norway at the moment. We're not like the prison nation USA, we are not used to having lots of bandits.
>>
Norway needs strong WHITE children, that's literally the only reason Barnevernet target eastern European families.

They'll of course never admit to it, but it is the truth.
>>
>>53360171

So you would allow these clearly crazy children-beating monsters out on the street?

Really?

Reeeeeaaaalllly?

Yeah no I don't buy it. You have zero proof that the parents did anything wrong and everything that suggests they are in the right here, considering they weren't so dangerous that they faced any punishments other than kidnapping.
>>
>>53360233
>So you would allow these clearly crazy children-beating monsters out on the street?

No they should have been sent to work camp in Svalbard for the rest of their life if you ask me. Talk about shitheads. Norwegian laws are too kind
>>
>>53360233
They beat their children, so they lost their children. The crime fits the punishment.
>>
>>53360305

And your only proof of this shitheadedness is.....they wouldn't show private documents on national television, clearly they beat their children.

Yeah....nah. Hate the apologia for government sanctioned kidnapping, something which has been shown repeatedly through history to fuck kids up severely. (Yes even more than spanking if thats what you are afraid of).
>>
>>53360334

Except there's no proof whatsoever they beat their children? At all? No matter how much you keep on insisting its true, you can't show a single lick of proof?

Also that's not a punishment at all. If I were to come into your house and start punching and beating you up, should my "punishment" be that you have to leave your house, causing me to lose my human punching bag?

of course not, that would be retarded. My punishment would be to go to jail. I've proven myself to be extremely violent towards helpless people in their own home.
>>
File: Washington_copy.jpg (24KB, 316x289px) Image search: [Google]
Washington_copy.jpg
24KB, 316x289px
Did anyone take a selfie during the protest in Washington? *post it*
>>
>>53359705
Or is it poison that spreads like cancer

Makes u think
>>
>>53360554

Its a medicine that spreads like like refreshing water.
>>
>>53360587
I have worked with religious fanatics like you, and let me tell you, you guys are not normal! My former boss went beserk becuz he found out that one of my work colleagues was gay. Everyone else knew it except for my former boss
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.