[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good morning, int !!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: iSTA-lM4Vzo-1.jpg (103KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
iSTA-lM4Vzo-1.jpg
103KB, 640x640px
Good morning, int !!!!
>>
borat, you are being creepy again
>>
>>53353669
Are you the only Poster from Kazakhstan or are there others?
>>
>>53354806
Yes there are. This autist is just ethnic churka.
>>
>>53354839
Havw you ever been to kazakhstan? Is there anything to do? It seems like a neat place to visit until I sit back and think about it. Then it seems empty and boring.
>>
Are you the shota poster :3
>>
>>53354887
Nah Uzbekistan can do the trick, but not the other -stans. It has some ancient cities, and thats all.
Better not to visit it and go to something like Cambodia or Nepal, dunno.
Never been to Kazakhstan, have a Russian friend who was forced to leave it for Russia because kazakhs are allowed to be nazis, like any other churkas.
>>
>>53354887
Also visiting Kazakhstan you will only see Russian Imperial or USSR architecture, because kazakhs were nomad churkas and could not into building cities. And still can not. All their major cities are Russian built. It is just USSR policy that turned Russian cities into Kazakh's.
>>
>>53355021
>>53355021
So literally there is nothing to see there that I cant see in Russia?
>>
>>53355089
Yeap, totally. It is just a Russian lost territory without anything great about it, unlike Ukraine with its Russian-built cities. There you can travel and rest and look at history.
>>
>>53355179
why hasn't russia annexed kazakhstan yet?
>>
>>53355238
Because USSR did everything it could to make kazakhs reproduce as much as they can. Most Russian cities now have kazakh majority, which was a nonsence during even middle-USSR times. The north of Kazakhstan remain with the Russian slight majority for now.

The better question is how did Russia lose Ukraine. With propaganda machine Russians can be turned in Ukrainians and Ukrainians into RUssians in one generation. Basically what you see nowadays. In the beginning of 90s most of Ukrainian population were Russians. Now they consider themselves Ukrainians.

I am mentioned this to say that Kazakhstan will not be able to convert Russians into Kazakhs, like it happened in Ukraine. So may be there will be tensions in the future. There are tensions already, but Kazakh and Russian governments keep silent about it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.