[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me the bad things about living in a rich first world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: map_of_denmark.jpg (58KB, 466x350px) Image search: [Google]
map_of_denmark.jpg
58KB, 466x350px
Tell me the bad things about living in a rich first world small country, /int/.
>>
You're so close to Victoria yet you still can't have her.
>>
You get cucked by muslims.
>>
>>53344334
With the alcohol consumption in Denmark, this really isn't a problem.

>>53344013
The culture feels "stale" by comparison
>>
>>53344013
You forget how it is to have less than 400k usd on your bank account.
>>
you can't become a banterlord
>>
literally nothing, fight me
>>
Irrelevance. (A good thing, really.)
>>
>>53344334
this >>53344519

If you're white fucking victoria would be easy-peezy.
>>
>Denmark
>first world
Every year thousands of young Danish men brutally slaughter innocent whales in a cult ritual called kamelåså or something
>>
>>53344968
kamelåså is actually that cherry pudding thing they make
>>
>>53345083
Cherry pudding littered with whale blood of course
>>
http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex_health/2010/02/the_little_princes_of_denmark.html
>>
>>53344968
kamelåså is a norwegian meme making fun of our language in a detrimental way. Not sure if /int/ knows this or not
>>
>>53345229
no, it's the Old Danish term for the chivalric tradition

Jesus you mainlanders are so ignorant
>>
>>53345297
I'm from the northen part of Zealand and as such I have been insulted. I would personally travel to your shit tier country, beat your entire family to death, collect their teeth and bones, grind the collecte materials to a fine powder, force feed it to you thereby giving you the mother of all constipations. I would then contemplate whether the killing spree was punishment enough or I should feed you the dicks of your nephews untill your stomch pops
>>
File: 1422557984535.jpg (36KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1422557984535.jpg
36KB, 490x490px
>>53345671
they wouldn't let you into a plane

mumbling = potential terrorist
>>
File: hvalfangst_4191969a.jpg (161KB, 978x649px) Image search: [Google]
hvalfangst_4191969a.jpg
161KB, 978x649px
>>53344968
What's wrong with killing whales? They taste good.
>>
>>53344968

Whale killing nothing wrong with it. Whale tasty.
>>
>>53344968
>>53346235
Whale killing brothers unite
>>
File: Puffin_hunter_in_Vestmannaeyjar.jpg (1MB, 1302x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Puffin_hunter_in_Vestmannaeyjar.jpg
1MB, 1302x1024px
>>53345725
Liberals don't understand what it is to be a man.
>>
>>53345198
kek'd

>>53344519
>The culture feels "stale" by comparison
lars. von. fucking. trier.
>>
>>53344968
Ive hated whale killing here because its all about money for its interest groups and politicians and stupid japanese internet cons like /pol/tards and readers of breitbart make a big fuss eveytime the related news is reported in media.
But i dont feel anything about killing anything non-human for food unless they are on the red list. I just dont get at all what "brutally" that you described means, but anyway i fucking hate hypocritical animal rights activists more than those japanese greedy assholes.
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 776x678px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 776x678px
That mexican with the danish passport/nationality
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.