[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you taken a refugee into your home, /int/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (479KB, 929x696px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
479KB, 929x696px
Why haven't you taken a refugee into your home, /int/?
>>
>The Guardian
rag for cuckolds
>>
My country is only a accepting a token number of refugees that can be readily and immediately be absorbed by extant refugee infrastructure that's been in place since the boat people crisis decades ago.
>>
>>53329846

My house is too crowded
>>
>>53329846
>problematic glasses
erry tiem
>>
modern European women think they're too good to have a man.
unless he's a minority or some shit like that.

and modern European men are too soft and grown too far from whats sexually arousing to most normal women. so yes, if i was a women id rather have a somalian fuck me properly with his 7.5 incher than some euro cuck
>>
>me and x
For gods sake it's x and I we learned this in elementary school how do these english ""graduates"" become writers?
>>
big brown benis in tight white bagina :D:D:D:D::DD:D:D:D:D:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>invite one
>kill him
>burn his body
>tell authories he left the house in the night
>repeat
>>
>>53330099
A culture where women are praised for acting like men and men are coddled and threatened into acting like women lest they support "rape" [masculine] culture.
>>
>>53329846

>go to propaganda piece
>half comments removed
>only comments left are "Wow! great story!" and other non opinions

sheeeiit.
>>
>>53330109
not sure if b8, underage, hick, immigrant, or a combination of theses
>>
File: feminist hypocrisy.jpg (141KB, 626x533px) Image search: [Google]
feminist hypocrisy.jpg
141KB, 626x533px
>Guardian
>>
>>53330222
Nice bait and trips
>>
File: 1451907455524.jpg (149KB, 720x619px) Image search: [Google]
1451907455524.jpg
149KB, 720x619px
>>53329846
>>
>>53329846
Because I don't want to get murdered.
http://avpixlat.info/2015/12/28/asylsokare-domd-for-knivmord-pa-sjuarig-flicka/
>>
>>53330252
this pic is such a flawless example of >>53330099
>>
if I take one in can I make him do chores and shit around the house? can I beat him with a stick if he messes up or objects or if I just feel like it?
>>
>>53330099
And this is exactly what most women want. They love that the average man is now kept obediently cucked in the corner while the few remaining "alphas" exist only to satisfy their animal desires when they feel like it.
>>
>reading the guardian

ishygddt
>>
>>53330209
They haven't deleted comments questioning the usefulness of this anecdote in comparison to recent events. They also didn't delete comments tearing apart two recent Op-Eds by stereotypical feminists who were twisting themselves into knots trying to defend the Cologne attacks.
If all you have to offer as a comment is "fuck that sandnigger" then don't be surprised if it gets deleted.
>>
>>53329846
>not my Syrian refugee lodger and I

The Guardian is shit in more ways than one.
>>
anyone ever wonder how the guardian is free, but without any ads?
>>
>>53330424

Are you retarded? Half of the comments are gone so I can't even see if they said fuck that sandnigger you fucking faggot.
>>
>>53330373
>not being able to maintain a relationship based purely on sex and good time (going out, fun stuff, friends)
>not being able to be with somebody because of that alone
>needing literally anything else from a person, including common interests and getting along in everything
bunch of stupid weaklings and dependent people
>>
>>53330518

Jews
>>
>>53330583

;)
>>
>>53330109
>>53330495
Actually, "me and my Syrian lodger" is correct in this context.

You should use "x and I" at the beginning of a phrase, where "I" alone would make sense.

e.g. My girlfriend and I are going out for lunch. (correct)
e.g. e.g. Ouissam al-Maghrebi is coming to lunch with my girlfriend and I. (incorrect)
e.g. Ouissam al-Maghrebi is coming to lunch with me and my girlfriend. (correct)
>>
>>53330822
>Ouissam al-Maghrebi is coming to lunch with my girlfriend and I. (incorrect)
demonstraby false
>>
>>53329846
Haven't money to buy tickets to the US or Canada.
>>
>>53330822
>>53330898
First guy is right. I had a hell of time trying to teach this when I was teaching ESL but I hope this clears it up.

Look at these two sentences:

My father is taking me and my friends out to dinner.

My father is taking my friends and I out to dinner.

In this case, the first sentence is correct. The test is to shorten
the sentences:

My father is taking me out to dinner.

My father is taking I out to dinner.

Now you can easily see that the first version is correct. You would not say:

My father is taking I out to dinner.

Therefore, you would not say:

My father is taking my friends and I out to dinner.

The correct version is:

My father is taking me and my friends out to dinner.
>>
>>53329846
Because I have valuables. Same reason why I lock my door whenever I leave.
>>
>take in lonely desperate syrian man for sex
>hero
>take in lonely desperate syrian woman for sex
>villian
>>
>>53329846
JUST
>>
>>53330976
this is all true but the colon in the headline dictates that "lodger and I" is the correct phrasing.
>>
I offered my house to host a 13 year old refugee girl, haven't received answers yet.
>>
>>53330252
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
>>53330252
Why is she so happy?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.