[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get an american gf if I am ugly and poor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

How can I get an american gf if I am ugly and poor?
>>
>>53318588
Just be yourself
>>
>>53318588
They're ugly and poor either, just knock her up.
>>
>>53318588
Why would you want an american girl? They're like every other kind of girl but they don't speak russian and are 2 kajillion miles away from you.
>>
>>53318588
You cant
America Girls are the most spoiled and self entitled beings in existence
>>
>>53318588
Same way you'd get any other gf if you're ugly and poor:

You don't.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 380x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 380x371px
Lassos usually work
>>
>>53318651
*too, not either
>>
>>53318655
may be he wants a citizenship
>>
>>53318745
You can get citizenship from going through proper channels, trying to desperately get someone pregnant in order to stay will just get you ejected from the country.
>>
>>53318588
although they are landwhales/hambeasts.
>>
>>53318783
>You can get citizenship from going through proper channel
lol
You're pretty much a closed country, but you all seem to ignore it.
>>
>>53318956
That is not true. If you don't want to put in any effort then fuck off.
>>
>>53318588
be black
>>
Be confident.
>>
>>53318745
He's more likely to get marriage here sucking cock desu.
>>
>>53318588
get rich, bitch
>>
>>53318588
Find one thats already married.
They only seem interested in everyone around them when they are already with someone else
>>
>>53318975
>effort
that's completely irrelevant.
besides exceptional people (top notch researchers, highly experienced professionals in great demand etc) nobody else can get a green card. Unless of course you win the lottery,
>>
>>53318588
In your sweet dreams, anon.
>>
>>53318987
/int/ says that being Slav is the same
>>
>>53319101
You can get in pretty easy if you have a family member living in the states. That's how most Mexicans get in.
>>
>>53319101
We let people in every single day. 50 year old mexican tubs of lard with no high school education can get in.

We make it a pain in the ass because people who aren't determined don't deserve it.
>>
>>53319147
lmao but problem is that we havent family member in US
>>
>>53319147
haha. that sounds like a chain reaction.

and anyway, most potential immigrants don't have blood relatives in the states already.
>>
>>53319205
go through the proper channels and be prepared for it to take a number of years.
>>
>>53318975
It is true.

To get into America you can
>win green card visa
Except millions of people apply for them every year and lose.
>H1B visa
Need to have a company sponsor you. Most years they run out of spots by January 2
>have immediate relative in America
This is how most people get it. It's hispanics that have anchor babies, and now the whole family can get American citizenship.

The immigration system should be a national disgrace. It kicks out doctoral students when they graduate, and gives citizenship to skill less Guatemalans. It punishes good behavior and rewards bad behavior.
>>
>>53319241
Except that doesn't work unless you have highly desired occupational skills or a family member who's a permanent alien. Technically you can enter the lottery but 15,000,000 people enter that and we give away 50,000 green cards. You're pretty much fucked if you want to come here legally without a family member.
>>
>>53319147
How so. From what I've understood only close family members having US citizenship helps the green card process while people like cousins and aunts have no effect on the process.
>>
>>53319452
Not really, if you have a citizen family member they can petition for them to get entry into the US if you have a reason (which can easily be made up), and while them being a close relation is probably better but cousins still work. My ex-gf was Cambodian and she brought her cousin and uncle over for some laughably tenuous reasons like her uncle having a medical condition that couldn't properly be cared for in his native country (Diabetes though I don't think she specified). It's a flimsy system but it's still better than having those people being illegal immigrants.
>>
File: 1452323059811.jpg (107KB, 461x700px) Image search: [Google]
1452323059811.jpg
107KB, 461x700px
>>53318588
You don't. American ass was made for Brazilian dick.
>>
este >>53319151 es chicano, rianse de el
>>
>>53318588
>Wanting an american gf

WHYYY LMAO
>>
>>53318588
Apparently redneck girls have low standards. You could settle with that.
Remember, beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>53319709
If you don't have family out there is almost impossible to live in the US without being undocumented
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.