[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have 6 siblings >All of us 100% British ancestry >4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

>Have 6 siblings
>All of us 100% British ancestry
>4 of my siblings married Polynesians
>One is living in the south Philippines doing god knows what
>The last is a whore addicted to meth
>I'll probably die a virgin

After considerable reflection, I believe that the Anglosphere nations (particularly NZ and Australia) should not be considered white. We lack culture, lack heritage, and are nothing more than animals who fuck anything that moves.
>>
>>53315499
You can always have a sheep, my friend!
>>
>>53315499
> We lack culture, lack heritage, and are nothing more than animals who fuck anything that moves.

Speak for yourself, sheepfucker
>>
>>53315499
start worshipping lotr maybe you'll get a geek gf
>>
gib meth whore please
>>
>>53315499
It's okay, people don't have much expectations from prison convict descendants anyway.
>>
Love it or leave it cunt
>>
>>53315526
To be fair, fucking sheep isn't really much of an insult. Millions of men fuck fleshlights because they feel like the real thing, and sheep are just one step above a fleshlight. They feel as close to the real thing as you can realistically get, and it's why so many cultures fuck sheep/goats etc. So long as you practice hygiene it carries no health risks for you or the sheep, and in fact carries health benefits in the form of relaxation, exercise, and bonding. The only reason this stigma exists is due to ridiculous Anglo ideas surrounding morality that inhibited same sex marriage for so long. Literally every argument in favor of same sex marriage can be made for relations with a man and his pet. As long as the pet isn't hurt, what's wrong? If you have actually ever done it you'd know it causes them no pain. They will never try to resist or run away, but rather sit there and take it. Many will show increase affection towards you after the act as well - clear evidence of consent. You may thing it's weird, but that's only because you have grown up in a sexually repressed society. 30 years from now your grandchildren will think you're a bigot for the views you hold.
>>
White is a colour, not a culture.
>>
File: reddit-frog.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
reddit-frog.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>53315499
>tfw euroshit mutt
>>
>>53315677
Did you just write a paragraph defending sheepfucking?
>>
>>53315499
get a dna test and post results
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 235x215px
>>53315677
>>53315746
its an australian with a proxy
>>
>>53315812
It's better to accept it rather than attempt damage control, man.
>>
>>53315677
My grandmother divorced my grandfather after she found him fucking a cow.

So maybe there is some merit to what you say.
>>
>>53315830
No its literally an Australian with a proxy
>>
>>53315852
Every nation has its shame. The US has its fat people and non-whites. Sweden has its love of cuckolding. The UK and France have Islam. You have sheepfucking. This is okay. You don't need to explain yourself to me.
>>
>>53315677
Lol
>>
File: 1435982894473.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1435982894473.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>53315677
delet this
>>
>>53315677
Thank You. I really couldn't have said it better myself. I'm sick of the judgement surrounding Zoophilia. It's just bloody Christianity holding us back as usual. You can tell from the affectionate bleating that its consensual. I've done it with two sheep and none ever resisted.
>>
>>53315677
God has spoken
>>
>>53315499
>After considerable reflection, I believe that the Anglosphere nations (particularly NZ and Australia) should not be considered white. We lack culture, lack heritage, and are nothing more than animals who fuck anything that moves.

Don't bunch all of NZ and Aus in with your shitty bogan family

Fuck you white trash cunt
>>
>>53315677
Well said
>>
File: Kiwis.png (27KB, 907x206px) Image search: [Google]
Kiwis.png
27KB, 907x206px
>>
File: australian lel.png (690B, 11x11px) Image search: [Google]
australian lel.png
690B, 11x11px
>>53315677
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.