[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Just bought this bad boy to hunt some deer...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 54
File: gQCETZT.jpg (587 KB, 1836x2724) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gQCETZT.jpg
587 KB, 1836x2724
Just bought this bad boy to hunt some deer with. Do you ever wish you had this much freedom?
>>
File: 1350962385665.jpg (40 KB, 349x642) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1350962385665.jpg
40 KB, 349x642
>hunting with a pistol
>>
>Do you ever wish you had this much freedom?
All the time.
>>
File: 12.jpg (17 KB, 400x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12.jpg
17 KB, 400x300
>>53314022
There are hunting pistols but this is not one of them.
>>
>every other nigger in town has one as well

I like my gubermint totalitarian like this.
>>
>>53313998
Please explain why americans are against backround checks before handing out guns to them? Isn't it good thing, if guns aren't sold to people with criminal record or some mentally challenged retard?

Also, why shouldn't gun stores have licenses before they can sell weapons?
>>
>>53314102
but Switzerland is much safer than you gianni
>>
>>53314112
>it's okay guys only criminals can't have guns
>oh by the way hate speech is now a criminal offence
>>
>>53314152
>much safer

source?
>>
>>53314177
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>53314112
>shall
>not
>be
>infringed
>>
>>53314185
post source that says switzerland is much safer than italy
>>
>>53314152
Switzerland being safe has nothing to do with guns and you know it.
>>
we have better shit to hunt here than just deer if you catch my drift
>>
>>53314112
Guns stores do have to have licenses. Obama just expanded who need a license to sell on top of that.
>>
>>53314112
because it will just be the start, won't be the end to gun control legislation. once the proposed legislation becomes the new normal, the government will feel comfortable enough to pass more legislation, and then more legislation, and even more, until the right is guaranteed in all but in name only
>>
>>53314194
Do only republicunts start chanting about second amendment or does this autism affect democrats too?
>>
>>53314185
I could only find this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

Switzerland has 3 dead per 100.000 people over gun violence, Italy has 1, so as I said, I prefer my government totalitarian like this.

Also lmao at Americans trying to compare themselves as Swiss people.
>>
>>53314112
Because gun control won't stop at background checks. It's just the first step. Did gun control stop at background checks or licenses in Finland? No. It steadily became more strocter over time and now you need to wait two years before you can get a handgun. Soon mandatory bolted safes will be a requirement for any gun with a mandatory police inspection tp gp with it.

>In the future, those who own firearms will be required to store them in an approved locked safety cupboard or a police-approved storage facility. Previously, firearm storage in a locked place was sufficient.

>”Individuals who apply for a firearm permit will need to invest in a proper storage unit, which will be inspected by police,” says Jääskeläinen.

Twp mass shootings and gun laws were ruined forever in Suomi.

Now when the next mass shooting happens in your country, and believe it will happen eventually. You'll see more stricter laws again.

Ad infitum.

Gun stores are already required to conduct background checks in the US by the way.
>>
>>53314289
it depends, some dems are gun luvers too but not the scary "military style assualt carbine" rifles the kill babbies and cops with the "extended assault clip" so yes just a different flavor of retardation
>>
>>53314295
You're fucking stupid Gianni.

Those are FIREARM DEATHS. Two-thirds of which are suicides. It makes as much sense at looking at motorcycle usage by country and motorcycle deaths.

Look at homicide rates overall. Switzerland is safer than your shithole.
>>
>>53313998
>hunting with a pistol
I'm imagining some ghetto nigger trying to pop some caps in durrs

Honestly it's not hard to get a gun for hunting here either. The hunting license is easy to aquire, I got that and a shotgun when I was 16.
>>
>>53314380
>Switzerland: 0.6
>Italy: 0.9
>USA: 3.8

talk about a fucking shithole
>>
>>53313998
i have nothing against hunting but i cant help the fact that people who are proud of killing animals look like morons
>>
>>53314324
I don't get it. Why does that proper safe for weapons sound like some boogeyman to you? You can still store your weapons in your house even after that and take them out of it whenever you want.
>>
>>53314459
unless you do it to feed yourself, thats different story
>>
>>53314445
So Switzerland is still significantly safer.
>>
>>53314482
Because ypur laws keep getting strocter over time?

Gun control is always a slippery slope friend. The EU wants to ban semi-auto firearms.
>>
>>53313998
Go try it in cinema.
>>
>>53314265
Yet something as invasive as patriot act went through.
America truly is the land of wonders.
>>
>>53314494
>a 0.3 point difference is a significant gap.

Why are you so desperate?

Also Swiss people are another breed compared to Americans, they are the kind of people you'd trust with a gun, Americans trying to associate with them is hilarious.
>>
>>53314533
exactly, if given the chance the government has no problems taking away as many rights as it can, constitutional or otherwise. the patriot act was supposed to be a temporary solution in an emergency, yet here we still are
>>
File: landcruiser.jpg (29 KB, 650x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
landcruiser.jpg
29 KB, 650x366
Go buy a landcruiser to go with your gun.
>>
File: 1443877778561.png (16 KB, 612x408) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443877778561.png
16 KB, 612x408
>mfw yuros are arguing with an american shitposter
>>
>>53314482
>I don't get it. Why does that proper safe for weapons sound like some boogeyman to you?

>1930s: Why does the NFA sound like some boogyman to you? We're only going to tax machine guns and other gangster-guns..
>1980s: Why does the NFA overhaul sound like a boogyman to you? We're only going to include a shitload of extra rules concerning barrel lengths, 'militairy style assault weapons' and ban machine guns!
>1990s: Why is the assault weapon ban such a boogyman to you? We're only going to ban AR15s, 30rd mags and every single weapon like it
>2000s (after AWB finally sunsets): 'WHY WON"T YOU SUPPORT MORE GUN LAWS ANON? IT'S NOT LIKE THEY'VE GOTTEN PROGRESSIVELY WORSE OVER THE LAST CENTURTY, AND IT'S ALSO NOT LIKE WE HAVE A HISTORY OF TAKING THE ENTIRE HAND WHEN WE'RE GIVEN A FINGER IN FIREARMS LEGISLATION!!? YOU ARE UNREASONABLE!

This is what he means. It's not about the safe.. It's about that there will always be a next step. Anti-firearm legislation tends not to be based on rational considerations. Not here, and not in the US... And while I agree with you that background checks and registration of firearms are probably a good thing, I do fully understand that Americans are wary of agreeing to or voting for ANYTHING relating to gun measures, given the track record of the US government on that area..

Don't forget their current president has _literally_ been calling for stricter gun laws and limits on 'assault weapons' since BEFORE he got elected.

>>53314380
>Look at homicide rates overall. Switzerland is safer than your shithole.

Switzerland being safer has little to do with guns though.. Murder rates all over western Europe are around +-0.8 currently, regardless of gun laws... Similary, the US being unsafe has to do with much more factors than just guns.
>>
>>53314615
In percentage it is, retard.

Stop getting triggered Gianni.
>>
>>53314615

>Guns have nothing to do with the murder rate in Switzerland, but EVERYTHING with the murder rate in the US

How does this work?
>>
>>53314525
That EU ban isn't even going through in Finland. There were news that our country will be one of the special snowflakes where it wont take effect, since it would kill weapon hobby and even army reserve shooting training.
>>
>>53314761
tell me the last time a mass shooting happened in a swiss school
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 720x960
>>53313998
>Hunting with a FUCKING PISTOL
>Kill yourself
>>
>>53314791
And what about what else I mentioned?

Dude, the next mass shooting in Finland will trigger more gun control. It won't ever end until guns become so burdensome to obtain ala like the UK or Japan that it's pretty much a defacto ban.
>>
>>53314761
Americans have a totally different attitude towards guns than the Swiss, first of all they fdon't get military training, then they flaut them, they carry them around, buy as many as they can. Americans are also niggers and spics, this results in 12.000 homicides every year, the majority of which are committed using guns.

It's not rocket science to understand the Swiss are more educated and responsible towards guns, maybe they also live in a first world nation where justice works and don't have to act like the punisher to get revenge, maybe they aren't niggers like Americans.
>>
>>53313998
you're a low-test faggot. pic-related is the only legitimate way to hunt deer.
>>
>>53314813

Mass shootings in Swiss schools don't happen because... They have shitloads of guns? And they do happen in America because... They have shitloads of guns? Or what? What are you trying to argue here... That it's not the guns?

>>53314905
>Americans have a totally different attitude towards guns than the Swiss, first of all they fdon't get military training, then they flaut them, they carry them around, buy as many as they can.
If anything this should mean that trained and armed Swiss people should be killing MORE people than untrained fatty Americans, no?

>Americans are also niggers and spics, this results in 12.000 homicides every year, the majority of which are committed using guns.

So the probem is actually, in your opinion, minorities rather than guns? So why go on about the guns then?
>>
>hunting deer with a handgun

dude why

do you plan on fucking maiming it and letting it run off and bleed out?

dumbass
>>
>>53314905

>I saw a news article once that means im an expert on America!!!!

t. every European ever
>>
>>53314905
Forgot to respond to this:

>It's not rocket science to understand the Swiss are more educated and responsible towards guns,

How so? 'It's not hard to understand' sounds like you have no idea what you're actually trying to argue.. Also, 'more educated and responsible' seems to suggest that Americans accidentally shoot each other all the time, or something? Because accidental gun injuries/deaths are pretty rare in the US.. When people get shot, it's usually because they intentionally got shot, or shot themselves. Not because they were uneducated or doing something stupid with the gun.

> maybe they also live in a first world nation where justice works and don't have to act like the punisher to get revenge, maybe they aren't niggers like Americans.

You're suggesting that the majority, or at least a significant portion of American gun violence are citizens going on a sort of Punisher-tier vigilante sprees to kill criminals? Really?
>Maybe aren't niggers
Maybe... They're your neighbors, you tell me.
>>
>>53314848
>kill yourself
literally what a pistol was designed for
Take leafbro's advice
>>
File: Brady Tears.png (51 KB, 309x317) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Brady Tears.png
51 KB, 309x317
>>53315211
>t. every European ever

I take offense to this. You don't want me to go into my 'every American ever' folder m80...
>>
>Americans boast their gun """""freedom""""""
>can't even shoot those annoying Canadian geese on sight with that """""freedom"""""
What a meme kind of freedom
>>
>>53315211
where is he wrong?
>>
>>53315320
freedom to shoot himself
>>
>>53315102
>sucking american dick for free when there's better countries with gusn to defend
whatever floats your boat

>If anything this should mean that trained and armed Swiss people should be killing MORE people than untrained fatty Americans, no?

by what logic? are you daft?

>So the probem is actually, in your opinion, minorities rather than guns? So why go on about the guns then?

not minorities, a broken society with faults so wide they couldn't be fixed even in a society without violence, but instead they bring free guns into the equation to fuck shit up even more.

>that thing about education
Educated in the sense the Swiss are MUCH more careful in whipping out their guns, I'm not talking about accidental kills or who's better at stripping guns, I'm talking about the range of situations where it's okay to come shooting, which is clearly much wider for Americans than the Swiss.

I wasn't suggesting people kill criminals, I was suggesting people get their personal revenges with homicide instead of judiciary.

>They're your neighbors, you tell me.
xD
>>
>>53315258
mm keep sucking that american cock even harder

also

>...

kill yourself and back to reddit
>>
>peepeestol for deer hunting
uhhhhh
>>
>>53314324
to my knowledge that new locker thing got repealed fast after hunting organizations chimped out
>>
>americans using switzerland as an example again

You realize that Switzerland is safe because they have a fairly homogenous population, right? It is a rich, white country.

The USA is unsafe because you host all sorts of degenerate races that you also put guns in the hands of. It is a brown, poor country.
>>
>>53315370
>by what logic? are you daft?
I don't know, which is why it was framed as q question. You're the one that says militairy training has a certain effect on the population owning guns.. But what effect is that, if not training them to shoot better? What part of combat training makes people engage in combat less than the people that do not have it?

>not minorities, a broken society with faults so wide they couldn't be fixed even in a society without violence,
So why meme on about 'muh guns, muh niggers' ?
> but instead they bring free guns into the equation to fuck shit up even more.
If it's apparanty the system at large thats fucked, and if apparantly guns do not necessarily fuck up the system at large (like in Switzerland), why focus on guns rather than the system at large when discussing how fucked up America is and how it should be fixed?

>I'm talking about the range of situations where it's okay to come shooting, which is clearly much wider for Americans than the Swiss.

You're saying most shootings in the US take place in a context of 'it being OK'? Like justified shootings? Or just 'ok' in some hoodrat's mind?

>I wasn't suggesting people kill criminals, I was suggesting people get their personal revenges with homicide instead of judiciary.

Personal revenges for what, if not crime? I mean.. 'instead of the judiciary' implies it's revenge for some kind of ajucicatable offense..
Also don't get me wrong.. I think America is kind of a shithole, with a violence problem that's beyond any reason.. But to blame it all on guns seems a bit lazy to me.
>>
>>53315492
Level of education plays a role too. It's likely that Ferdinand in Geneve with master's is more responsible with his guns than Cletus, Jimbo and Tyrone in ghettoes of USA.
>>
>>53315492

>Race kills people

I have my doubts about this as well to be honest...

>It's guns!
>It's race!

Why can't it just be the entire rotten system, from the bottom-tier education some Americans get, to ghetto forming, gang culture, the broken prison system and the utter lack of mental health facilities?
>>
>>53315492
even if what you say is true, your solution would be to take away a constitutional right for all because of the few? if violent american culture, and not guns, is the problem, then we should work on building a society where every american can safely own guns like citizens in switzerland. not to treat its citizens as toddlers by stripping away rights
>>
>hunting with a handgun
>>
File: 130.jpg (77 KB, 542x290) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
130.jpg
77 KB, 542x290
I've never been this much embarrassed about dutch posters as I am right now reading this thread.
>>
>>53315614
that's actually what everyone was trying to tell you ITT, it's a combination of the two, American having a shit tier society and free guns leads to widespread gun violence whereas Switzerland having a top tier society and free guns leads to the opposite.
>>
>>53315690

>tfw I always feel like this about EU citizens on flag-boards

I hope you feel my pain, anon.
>>
File: 1423679994559.jpg (53 KB, 294x406) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423679994559.jpg
53 KB, 294x406
>>53315663
>because of the few

>One of the highest gun related crime rates in the world
>because of the few
>>
>>53315767
>that's actually what everyone was trying to tell you ITT

No, everybody was just meming on the US, guns and race.. And I think that's silly. Also suggestions like this Italian (you?) >>53314102 made are silly.
>'European governments keep us safe by having retarded gun laws'

So silly.
>>
>>53313998
some retards running with glock hunting deers
nope
>>
>>53315836
>One of the highest gun related crime rates in the world

Source? From what I can find they're on the 18th place for firearm homicides, and it's hard to find international lists of general gun-related crime.. But 18th hardly seems to be a top position.
>>
>>53315836
for the umpteenth time, gun related crime is overwhelmingly concentrated among blacks. they are about 13% of the US population. so yes, the few
>>
>>53315931

Why can't America fix their inner-city crime problem? You'd think your government would have the money and means?
>>
>>53315996
niggas gonna nig
>>
File: 1269262308469.jpg (309 KB, 2016x1136) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1269262308469.jpg
309 KB, 2016x1136
>not hunting with a Mauser
>>
>>53315841
>meming
>even Americans admit there's a certain race connotation to gun violence
>even Americans admit they don't trust their government for protection

it's not memeing when it's real.

And I am so fucking glad not everybody can buy guns whenever they please though, I don't feel the need to own one for protection and if I want to go hunting I can get a couple licensed hunting rifles and use those, I don't get what's so better about every single person having the right to own as many guns as they want.

It works in Switzerland because they are a stable and first world nation where killing people is actually considered very bad, but put free guns policy in any country that isn't Switzerland and you get murders and mindless gun violence at every corner, no thanks.
>>
File: 1443633842227.png (268 KB, 1571x910) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443633842227.png
268 KB, 1571x910
>>
>>53316080
You gotta be a fool to trust the government for protection. There's always a chance an armed thug will get in your house, however small that might be.

Remember it takes a few minutes for the police to reach your house after you call, while it takes but a second for someone to aim and pull the trigger.
>>
File: 1452088931258.jpg (31 KB, 600x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452088931258.jpg
31 KB, 600x400
>>53313998
>hunting with a .40
>>
>>53315996
well, it's of my opinion that's its not the government's job to begin with, they have to build something on their own. they need to de-niggerfy their popular culture, stop glorifying gang bangers and drug dealers. black kids need to stop fucking around in school, get educated, stop blaming whitey for everything.
>>
>>53316061
>you'll never own a G98 without joining some shooting club or becoming a hunter
well shit
>>
>>53316165
> it's of my opinion that's its not the government's job to begin with
What the actual fuck?
>>
We can even buy semi automatic rifles here. When will this meme end?
Also what the fuck are you gonna hunt with a pistol?
>>
>>53316153
>this is what life in Brazil feels like

very sorry to hear.
>>
>>53316267
Just hope no one ever invades your house, then.
>>
>>53316323
how fucking difficult is it to buy locks?

you'd assume only very rich people would get robbed at gunpoint inside their own house, I'm sure they can think of a solution that isnt "become Rambo":
>>
>>53316323
Never worried about this for a second, and I grew up in a poor area in the least educated part of Norway.
>>
>>53316409
>locks are a sure way of stopping any home invasion
lol
>>
>>53316470
What are you, some drug lord? Why would anyone put so much effort in getting into your house? Also, home invasions are extremely rare, at least here.
>>
>>53316080
>but put free guns policy in any country that isn't Switzerland and you get murders and mindless gun violence at every corner, no thanks.

>>53316080
There is literally no reason why non-mentally ill non-felonous 18 year olds should not be able to buy a firearm in a free society, in my opinion... Literally no reason.

>>53316165

It's not the government's job to save society from it's criminal elements?
>They have to build something on their own
I'm not saying the government needs to build something for them, I'm saying the government at the VERY least should try to prevent them from murdering people... Reform them, rehabilitate them, educate them or simply lock them up. Anything, really, to stop the violence..

>black kids need to stop fucking around in school, get educated, stop blaming whitey for everything

It's not that I disagree, but how does this help 'whitey' that lives in a crappy neighborhood a few blocks down from these people, that's just trying to survive?

>>53316247
>Also what the fuck are you gonna hunt with a pistol?

Pretty much anything, as long as it's big enough. Guns like the Desert Eagle and those stupidly big revolvers (500 magnums and such) were made with hunting and defense against large animals in mind.
>>
>>53316409
>you'd assume only very rich people would get robbed at gunpoint inside their own house, I'm sure they can think of a solution that isnt "become Rambo":

You'd be wrong. Home invasions are increasingly common in Belgium and the South of the Netherlands, unfortunately.
>>
>>53316470
>implying they don't

anyway I don't know what kind of steroids your favelado gangsters take but armed robberies inside houses are extremely rare here.
>>
>>53316245
whenever the government steps in to make special exemptions for blacks, like affirmative action, all it does is serves as a reminder that blacks need special help, that they are second-class citizens who can't cut it at the same level as everyone else. it's insulting and fundamentally racist, whatever good intentions the regulation might have had. taking away guns, in my view, follows on the same logic, that because blacks can't be responsible with guns rights and cause mayhem, the government must coddle them by taking away everyone's guns.
>>
>>53316457
Not him, but neither do I.
I think what he means is that is better be safe than sorry. Having a gun in your house, even if it's unlikely to get invaded, it's a safety measure.
>>
>>53316470
I don't worry about sharks when going for a swim, the same way I don't worry about burglars getting into my house.
>>
>>53316556
>armed robberies inside houses are extremely rare here.

It only takes one, honestly.
>>
>>53316572
You can say this about anything though. Going for a drive? Unsafe. Going for a swim? Unsafe. Having a drink? Unsafe.

It's absurd to be worrying about every single little thing that has a neglible chance of happening to you. It would make you insane.
>>
>>53316567
>whenever the government steps in to make special exemptions for blacks, like affirmative action

Who said anything about affirmative action? I said fix the inner city crime problem. Preferably though enforcement and prevention...
>>
>>53316612
Then why use seatbelts or helmets?
>>
>>53316647
to be fair, traffic accidents are pretty fucking frequent in comparison
>>
>>53316647
You can't kill anyone with a seatbelt. Crashing in a car is a bad example because it is magnitudes more likely to happen, at least in Norway.
>>
>>53316612
>Going for a drive? Unsafe.
Seat belts, crumple zones, traffic signals and signs, airbags, billions upon billions of R&D into surviving crashes..
>Going for a swim? Unsafe.
Lifeguards, life jackets, swimming classes, red flags..
>Having a drink? Unsafe.
Campaigns, laws against drinking and driving and public intoxication...

Why wouldn't you prepare for a home invasion/burglary situation? I mean, you lock your doors at night, right?
>>
File: sig1911pix1[1].jpg (69 KB, 600x523) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sig1911pix1[1].jpg
69 KB, 600x523
>>53313998
I'm actually thinking of buying pic related given the current world situation

rigorously chambered .22, I'm poor NEET and couldn't afford a real M1911 even if the law let me

any FREEDOM enabled blobs wanna give hints and useful considerations?
>>
>>53316717
That's not the point. A gun at home is a tool to keep you safe in an uncommon situation, just like a seat belt when you're out driving.

Thankfully I've never been in a traffic accident in my life, just as my house has never been invaded, but I still like being safe just in case it happens.
>>
>>53316678
>>53316717


Traffic accidents are extremely frequent, yet serious injuries and deaths are relatively rare. For a large part BECAUSE people prepare themselves for situations like that when driving.. Compare the amount of safety measures on any given car now, compared to the same (or a similar) model car made 20, 30 or 40 years ago.

All I have to do is watch 'Opsporing Verzocht' on a Tuesday night to realise that even though serious crime is rare, there are people staring down the barrels of guns or at the edges of bladed weapons pretty much every week.. Even in the 'safety' of their own home or business.
>>
>>53316778

Yeah, don't buy a 1911 .22.. You're likely much better off with a purpose-built .22 like a Buckmark or a Ruger MK3 (or MK2 or MK4)..

Or get one of those Italy-legal berettas in 9x21mm.. Shouldn't domestic-made weapons be a bit more affordable for you?
>>
>>53316612
like >>53316720 pointed out, all of those things have safety measure in order to prevent tragedies. Having a gun at home is the equivalent of having a seatbelt in you car.
>It's absurd to be worrying about every single little thing
Nobody is going to build a bunker to live in. And I don't think that owing a gun is that "insane" for anyone, anywhere around the globe. I think you guys are overreacting.
>>
File: 1452277703648.png (6 KB, 415x248) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452277703648.png
6 KB, 415x248
>>53314684
fug
>>
File: 1445775109819.png (11 KB, 411x387) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445775109819.png
11 KB, 411x387
>>53316862
I'm currently looking at a northern italian manufacturer for the 1911-22, see if it ships domestic too

and I don't know about a 9mm, I just liked the Colt design. It's a nice object I can pass onto my descendants (>implying) and if dindu apocalypse ever comes by, I just need to keep some spare ammo aside and I'll have my manhole safe.
>>
>>53316628
you're assuming inner city crime is a problem with a simple solution that can be solved by the government. i'm saying it's not, the solution and responsibility lies with the individual
>>
>>53314848
This picture really confused me, the counter looks like the carpet.
>>
>>53316900
Except a child can't kill themselves with a seatbelt.
>>
File: Beretta 98.jpg (20 KB, 585x398) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Beretta 98.jpg
20 KB, 585x398
>>53317047

.22LR while cheap and somewhat effective, isn't exactly the ideal round to save you when civilisation ends.. From what you're saying, that's what you want it for, and in that case the nice colt design should come secondary to having an effective weapon.

And if you're hot for design, and Italian.. Shouldn't pic related be the ideal gun?
>tfw shooting a 92FS at a local range
Seriously the prettiest firearm I've ever handled. Rolex-tier aesthetics.
>>
>>53316900
I know plenty of people that own guns within 2km of me but every single one of them got them for sports, getting a gun STRICTLY for self-defence seems paranoid.

If someone were to assault my apartment they'd need to pick the lock and I don't think Jamals are very good at that to begin with.
>>
hello :DD
>>
>>53316900
Those are more comparable to door locks. A gun is a weapon, even if you leave it at home, you can't guarantee others will.
>>
>>53317256
If Jamals weren't good at that there would be no home invasions in the US.
>>53317221
That's why you keep it in a safe.
>>
>>53317336
can't they just kick in US doors because they open inwards
>>
>>53317336
>keep it in a safe
>jamal kills you while you're opening the safe up
nice
>>
>>53317099

Crime can be enforced and prevented through a variety of different policies, without going into straight up affirmative action for certain groups of the population.. Programs or enforcement strategies could target criminals, neighborhoods or certain age-demographics without looking at race, for instance. Prisons could try to do more in terms of rehabilitation, as repeat-offender rates in the US are much higher than in many other western states..
>responsibility lies with the individual
Again, I agree that that is true in principle. It's just that those individuals don't just harm themselves, they harm entire communities and victimise many people. You cannot hold those victims responsible for the actions of the perpetrators, imo.

>>53317221
>Except a child can't kill themselves with a seatbelt.

There's a reason why there are guidelines about how to apply seatbelts to children and child seats, and at what ages or heights.. Also, children rarely if ever kill themselves with firearms in the US.. Only 0.6% of accidental death rates are firearms-related in the US, and an even smallar segment of that involves children. If you want to keep children safe by preventing accidents, ban pools and plastic bags.
>>
>>53317387
It takes a couple of seconds to open a password protected safe and take your loaded gun out.
>>
>>53317414
Adress this
>>53317268
>>
>>53313998
>hunt some deer with
>a fucking pistol
You are gay beyond salvation.
>>
>>53317454
What's there to address? If people want to take their guns out they should be allowed to.
>>
>>53317505
Okey, then it's insane comparing it to a seatbelt. I'm out, enough delusion
>>
>>53317336
You are not me, don't answer my posts without pointing this out.
>>53317221
Indeed they can, if they are creative enough. But that's not the point, most gun owners know better than to leave a weapon in childrens' reach.
>>53317256
You never know what can happen, but as I pointed out before, it's just one more safety measure.
>>53317268
Just understand the gun as another safety measure, with it's pros and cons,
>>
>>53317414
Good luck doing that while you've got fear and adrenaline pumping through you.
>>
File: 461[1].png (339 KB, 680x680) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
461[1].png
339 KB, 680x680
>>53317249
>isn't exactly the ideal round to save you when civilisation ends
apparently we have a limit here of max 200 rounds per person, so I may aswell go with the 9mm

>Una Beretta 98fs nuova ,non in acciaio inox,dovrebbe costare a occhio tra gli 800 ed i 900 euro circa.

nope

>tfw foreigner talk to me how nice Italian-made things are
>tfw I'm too poor to afford stuff my country is famous around the world for
fuck this gay earth. One of these days imma take a sunbath or two and go pretend I'm syrian too
>>
>>53317550
>then it's insane comparing it to a seatbelt
Kek, I don't see how taking your guns out makes them stop working as a means to self-defense
>>
File: Fuhrer Jewmburg.jpg (46 KB, 275x303) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fuhrer Jewmburg.jpg
46 KB, 275x303
>>53314112
>Please explain why americans are against backround checks before handing out guns to them?

A- we have background checks.
B- Nobody is "handed" a weapon by the US government except ISIS and Mexican drug lords.

Your question is really loaded and I wonder why the average Finn is so well-versed in antigun demonology?
>>
File: 1452157388675.jpg (188 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452157388675.jpg
188 KB, 1024x1024
>>53314112
>Isn't it good thing, if guns aren't sold to people with criminal record or some mentally challenged retard?

We already have background checks for every gun sale, so you sound like the only mentally challenged retard here. Is your name "BarracK?"
>>
>>53314112
>Also, why shouldn't gun stores have licenses before they can sell weapons?

Again, 100% of gun stores in America have (expensive, hard to get) licenses to sell guns, so where do your false, retarded, idiotic, loaded questions come from?
>>
>>53314112
It'd be pretty useless, criminals get their guns from friends/family or gun shows.
>>
>>53313998
gun's are gay

OP is a fgot :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>53313998
>hunting deer with a pistol
lol fucken retard
>>
File: Anders in Charge.jpg (116 KB, 606x616) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Anders in Charge.jpg
116 KB, 606x616
>>53318081
>>53318134
Being this European
>>
>>53317683
>Una Beretta 98fs nuova
>nuova

Second hand 92s (no 98s around here, because we can own 9x19mm) are like €350/€500,- here depending on condition, color etc.. Maybe look into that?

>>53317939
>We already have background checks for every gun sale,

That's not true though. Private sales are still more-or-less unregulated in many states.
>>
>>53317982
based chinks wiping out savage theocracies.
>>
File: 1384340085688.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384340085688.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>53318256
>That's not true though. Private sales are still more-or-less unregulated in a small number of pro-gun states.

A- That's your choice how you sell your private property. You don't own it if you can't sell it, and we have the right to own and possess guns as Americans.

B-- But "B"-- Private sales are self-regulated, because if you sell your gun to a criminal, or someone commits a crime with the gun you sold them, you are going to spend many many years in jail. When you buy the new gun, you literally marry it for life, via the registration process and the serial number.

There are also very strict laws against straw purchases (buying a gun for someone else with a criminal record, using your clean name) and anyone who straw purchases a gun for a criminal will be in danger of arrest and imprisonment.
>>
>>53318335
>people think genocide is funny.

This is why we have so many guns Mr. Pol Pot.
>>
>>53318522
>A- That's your choice how you sell your private property. You don't own it if you can't sell it, and we have the right to own and possess guns as Americans.

So not for every gun sale.

>Private sales are self-regulated, because if you sell your gun to a criminal, or someone commits a crime with the gun you sold them, you are going to spend many many years in jail. When you buy the new gun, you literally marry it for life, via the registration process and the serial number.

>Registration process
>In private sales

Kek.

>There are also very strict laws against straw purchases (buying a gun for someone else with a criminal record, using your clean name) and anyone who straw purchases a gun for a criminal will be in danger of arrest and imprisonment.

All of that is pretty much moot in states where private sales are unregulated though.
>>
>>53318251
I'm African not European.

I'm here working

plus, I'm pretty sure if you count up all the violence in chicago, school shootings, you'll get past 77 deaths!!
>>
File: 1444944105850.jpg (224 KB, 1016x786) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444944105850.jpg
224 KB, 1016x786
>>53318667
>>Registration process
>>In private sales

I said "new gun." Except for the guns Obama sends to ISIS and drug lords in Mexico, every new gun purchase is registered, by serial number, to the buyer, marrying you to that gun, for life.

So you can pretend that that gun is not 'registered' to the criminal you re-sell it too, but when he gets caught with the gun, the serial number leads police right back to you, the original purchaser of the new gun (100% of which are background checked and licenses)

There are also very strict laws against straw purchases (buying a gun for someone else with a criminal record, using your clean name) and anyone who straw purchases a gun for a criminal will be in danger of arrest and imprisonment.

>All of that is pretty much moot in states where private sales are unregulated though.

Those are the states with the lowest crime rate obviously (Alaska, New Hampshire, vermont, Montana, Maine, Switzerland etc) and also your point is meaningless, because no matter the state, the gun is registered to the original owner, and if you re-sell it to a criminal or some kind of murderer, the police will know exactly who the gun came from, and people don't want to go to prison for life, to sell a gun to some criminal retard. (Of course Eric Holder, and Obama are exempt, and arm ISIS and drug lords etc)

Don't worry about any of this anyway broseff, we're keeping our guns.
>>
File: 1421214065901.png (452 KB, 882x629) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421214065901.png
452 KB, 882x629
>>53318873
>plus, I'm pretty sure if you count up all the violence in chicago, school shootings, you'll get past 77 deaths!!

Yeah-- Africans shooting each other. No offense bro, but nobody cares. Maybe their mothers care. I'm sorry.
>>
>>53318622
>people think a country basing a government system on magical children has the right to exist
>>
>>53313998
yes :(
>>
>>53319004
>I said "new gun." Except for the guns Obama sends to ISIS and drug lords in Mexico, every new gun purchase is registered, by serial number, to the buyer, marrying you to that gun, for life.
>So you can pretend that that gun is not 'registered' to the criminal you re-sell it too, but when he gets caught with the gun, the serial number leads police right back to you, the original purchaser of the new gun (100% of which are background checked and licenses)

But why would you buy new registered guns if you can just buy second hand ones that are not registeted, or at least not registered to you? Or buy an 80% lower, and finish it yourself.. Possibilities are endless, and your original claim remains untrue: Not every gun sale includes a background check. And they don't all involve registration either..

>There are also very strict laws against straw purchases (buying a gun for someone else with a criminal record, using your clean name) and anyone who straw purchases a gun for a criminal will be in danger of arrest and imprisonment.

All moot when there is no registration or background check, anon.

>Those are the states with the lowest crime rate obviously (Alaska, New Hampshire, vermont, Montana, Maine, Switzerland etc)
What does that have to do with anything, anon?
>and also your point is meaningless, because no matter the state, the gun is registered to the original owner, and if you re-sell it to a criminal or some kind of murderer, the police will know exactly who the gun came from, and people don't want to go to prison for life, to sell a gun to some criminal retard.
>original owner
All the original owner has to do is say that he sold it or lost it in a tragic boating accident. There is no telling how many private sales or even thefts are between a criminal and the original owner that legally sold his gun to another private citizen.

>Don't worry about any of this anyway broseff, we're keeping our guns.
I'm not worried, and I never implied otherwise.
>>
>>53319384
assume this comment is laughing at genocide.

Are you really laughing at the slaughtered (disarmed) victims of genocide, and then wondering why we insist on owning so many guns?
>>
>>53319475

He's mostly just laughing because Americans are entertaining as fuck, I'd wager...
>>
>>53313998
>hunting
>with a .40

What are going to hunt? Chickens???
>>
File: 1439212807868.png (30 KB, 447x201) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439212807868.png
30 KB, 447x201
>>53319475
That's Facebook-tier """activism""" right here
>>
>>53316778
>22
Why not just get a pellet gun?
>>
>>53319475
>implying America took no deaths in military campaigns during the 20th century.
That picture literally makes no sense, if you want to support the ownership of guns don't post retarded pics kthxbai
>>
File: (´・ω・`).jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
(´・ω・`).jpg
9 KB, 259x194
Can muricans explain how can ppl pass laws at the state level that goes against the 2nd ammendment, but nobody goes to the Supreme Court to revert this?

Like, the fact that you cant do open carry in NY. Isnt this a direct violation of the 2nd?

I know there are state constitutions but fuck, they should not go against the national one.
>>
Yes. I'm jelly.

Actually thinking of moving there some day because in Yuro you are nothing but a vassal of the state. There's no freedom here.

What are the freer states? I mean low tax, no gun law and open carry permitted states. Picture related should be seen as normal.

Thinking about Florida.
>>
>>53319475
Oh no, I have nothing against guns.

That said, there is nothing inherently wrong with genocide, as will anyone who has ever met a gypsy tell you.
>>
>>53319750
Sounds like Texas to me. And the landscape will look familiar to you and you already speak both of the languages.
>>
>>53319475
>zero

US citizens massacre themselves
>>
>>53320043
No, Texas isn't a gun state. It has lots of restrictions and a reputation that doesn't deserve.

A murrican told me Texas isn't the Wild West most people think it is.
>>
>>53320093
Self defense is not massacre, anon.
Massacres only happens when ppl dont have a way to self defense.
>>
>>53319750
Florida is famous for its freaks, high Latino popu...
>Spain

You might like it

Jokes aside, answer these 5 questions and I'll tell you which state you like and where in that state might be best
>1.) Choose a biome: lush forest, sandy beach, desert, mountains, stony beach, or deciduous/pine forest

>2.) Choose weather: Warm year round and humid, warm year round but dry, 4 distinct seasons, 9 months of winter, tropical, or wet

>3.) On a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being "not very much" and 10 being "extremely" how important is a white population?

>4.) On a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being "not very much" and 10 being "extremely" how important is culture?

>5.) On a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being "not very much" and 10 being "extremely" how important is statistic safety?
>>
>I'M AMEREKAN AND IT IS MY HOLY RIGHT TO BE DENGEROS
>U TEK MY GUN I KILL U
this thread is funny
>>
>>53313998
Why do amerifriends make such a big deal out of guns
>>
>>53320311
>I'M EUROPEAN AND IT IS MY HOLY RIGHT TO BE KEKED BY THE GOVERNMENT INTO SUBMISSION
>U LET ARABS HAVE GUNS AND I SUCK THEIR COCKS
>>
>>53319082
well.....
I mean they are American, so why don't they count?
>>
>>53320238
1) Somewhere close to both forestry and a brilliant beach.
2) Generally warm, not extreme; not devoid of rain
3) 5-8?
4) 7
5) 5-8
Not the Spanish guy but still interested.
>>
>>53320512
san diego CA
>>
>>53320398
they have nothing else going in their life.

Not all Americans by any stretch, but those that start these threads have no gf, never get pussy, have no friend, work a dead end job and are generally depressed.

The only thing that brings they joy is bragging how big their guns are
>>
>>53313998
Killing innocent, harmless animals is not only barbaric but also pathetic as fuck.
>>
>>53319741
>Can muricans explain how can ppl pass laws at the state level that goes against the 2nd ammendment, but nobody goes to the Supreme Court to revert this?

They do. McDonald v Chicago is a famous example, but there are more..

>Like, the fact that you cant do open carry in NY. Isnt this a direct violation of the 2nd?

I don´t think open carry is held to be an integral part of the 2A. And since NY does (at least on paper) provide citizens with conceal carry licences I think they meet their 2A requirements.

>>53320398

In part to bait Europeans and in part because they don't have much other freedoms..
>>
>>53320238
Well:

1) Always lived near the coast, but I'd like to try some forest. Preferable if coastal state.
2) Four distinct seasons. Tired of warm winters, I want to see snow even if it's just one month per year.
3) I'd say 6/10. If the rest are hispanics it's okay. If the rest are blacks it'll probably be a no-go.
4) Culture is 4/10 important. Just don't lump me in the most hipster trash state.
5) Safety is VERY important. 8-9/10. I'd need a state where concealed carry is permitted and that has very lax or no gun laws.

I want a state where you can go a store and see pic related if possible.
>>
>>53320792
But them again, is the state saying who can and cannot have the carry licence instead of being open for everyone.

The core question is: is is lawful for NY to provide ( or deny) conceal carry, why is unlawful make the same thing at the national level.
>>
>>53320700
i don't have a gf, never get any pussy. have no friends, looking at 2+ years of syziphic and exhausting army service and i carry a gun almost everyday, all day long and so does everyone my age here, and it's common to see guns everywhere you go here, and no one goes total apeshit over it like americans do

>>53320792
kek
>>
File: 3634521211.jpg (7 KB, 261x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3634521211.jpg
7 KB, 261x200
>>53313998
>I learned to shoot in my teenage years living in the countryside
>Develop a likeness for firearms
>tfw as an adult I can't have a gun bigger than a revolver, without paying ridiculously high prices for the gun and permit taxes and I can't carry the gun outside my house.

I just wanna live in america to shoot shit up senpai.
>>
File: fpo-1.jpg (146 KB, 1140x590) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fpo-1.jpg
146 KB, 1140x590
>>53320512
Charleston, SC

Eastern part of the state has great sandy beaches like Myrtle and the Lower Outer Banks, western part has the gorgeous forests and mountains butting up against the world famous Appalachian Trail and near to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Weather is warm and somewhat humid year round, snowfall rare, summers can get a bit hit, but not excessively so, the state is full if beautiful greenery, helped on by healthy, but not excessive, rainfall amounts and plenty of sun. Charleston is famous for its old world feel and architecture, as well as some older American (plantations and such).
Southern culture, may not be the bery best, but it's inarguably a distinct culture. Charleston, at around 70% is whiter than the US average, and less than 3% of that is "Hispanic" white.
>>
>>53320815
As a Spaniard who has traveled the USA,

I recommend Texas.

The other states that had lax gun laws (Utah and Arizona) bored the shit out of me
>>
>>53320571
>>53320937
thanks!
>>
>>53320919
>no one goes total apeshit over it like Americans do

because you have other things going for you or you are not so insecure you have to obsessive prove to a imageboard how tough you are
>>
>>53317939
Switzerland: also where possessing a loaded gun in public is illegal unless on militia duty! Gun ownership for self-defence in Sweden does not exist -

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-21379912

As the Director of Criminology at Zurich University, quoted in the article I linked states:

"I'm always amazed how the National Rifle Association in America points to Switzerland - they make it sound as if it was part of southern Texas!" he says.

"We have guns at home, but they are kept for peaceful purposes. There is no point taking the gun out of your home in Switzerland because it is illegal to carry a gun in the street."
>>
>>53320482
>implying I don't legally own a gun or that I had to go through some fuss
go get gutted in a favela or whatever it is you do
>>
File: Без имени.jpg (305 KB, 606x616) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Без имени.jpg
305 KB, 606x616
>>53318251
>>
>>53321296
I don't get your point.

Also Breivik only killed whites. Leftists, but white.
>>
File: dv030442_XS.jpg (28 KB, 400x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dv030442_XS.jpg
28 KB, 400x320
>>53320815
Every state has gun stores.
Based on your criteria I think you would like Northcentral Texas.
Lots of beaches in driving distance, lots of open almost untestricted guns laws and a large gun culture with huge and frequent gun shows, ranges, etc. Lower than average taxes, great fishing, snows in many parts of the state, not at all known for its hipsters (although their cancer has spread to all urban areas), more Hispanics and whites than blacks by a large margin.
>>
Most white people that have guns don't live in areas where they actually need them for self defense. Its just a matter of principle (or fear) to them. The people who legitimately need a gun are the people who you'd never know have one.
>>
>>53321296
This makes no sense

Democrats and, due to lobbying, the NRA are political entities, and I'm sure you just nean conservative when yiu say NRA anyway.
Brevik was a mass shooter with a politicized ideology. Those are not at all the same things Tbh
>>
File: French Gun Bazaar.jpg (2 MB, 2360x1929) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
French Gun Bazaar.jpg
2 MB, 2360x1929
>>53319450
>But why would you buy new registered guns if you can just buy second hand ones that are not registeted, or at least not registered to you? Or buy an 80% lower, and finish it yourself..

Because you're not in America, and you don't have a fucking clue. I live my whole life here, and I have never found anyone willing to do one of these, so easily made, according to you, "private gun sales." You are a dipshit who doesn't know anything about America, and shitskins are probably raping your white sisters as we speak.

There are also very strict laws against straw purchases (buying a gun for someone else with a criminal record, using your clean name) and anyone who straw purchases a gun for a criminal will be in danger of arrest and imprisonment.

>All moot when there is no registration or background check, anon.

I told you, 100.000000% of new gun sales, involves this, background check and eternal registration by serial number, to the original purchaser. I think you are just shitposting at this point.

and the

>MUH LOST IN A BOATING ACCIDENT.

Is what Obongo is trying to shut down by making tons more laws governing your guns and right to sell them or "lose" them. Furthermore, if a criminal committed some murder with your gun, and you tried to sell the police the old "boating accident all lost" meme, they would laugh in your face for maybe 20 minutes, and throw you in prison for many many years. You literally know nothing about America, and probably own zero guns unless you're some kind of stooge government agent.
>>
File: 886347856348.jpg (19 KB, 288x251) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
886347856348.jpg
19 KB, 288x251
>>53320093
>Niggers kill each other.

And each time one does, an Aussie cries a single tear.
>>
File: 3453473565.jpg (52 KB, 630x475) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3453473565.jpg
52 KB, 630x475
>>53319690
Roger that bro.
>>
Are there artisan gunsmiths that make really sick custom guns?
>>
>>53321595
>I told you, 100.000000% of new gun sales
>new gun sales
>new gun
>new
>but not used
what the hell is the point then?
>>
>>53320815
Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Montana is what you're looking for anon.

Florida and Arizona have warm winters.
>>
File: ainsley-ha-478482.jpg (18 KB, 388x380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ainsley-ha-478482.jpg
18 KB, 388x380
>>53321681
Nice try burger, but even excluding every single African American homicide the US still has a murder rate 2-3 times that of any other developed country. You're just naturally violent savages, face it.
>>
>>53321725
I actually live 10mins walking distance from that.
Tis' a shame they practically gradually took all of our guns away during the 20th century.
>>
>>53321094
>There is no point taking the gun out of your home in Switzerland because it is illegal to carry a gun in the street

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Switzerland#Conditions_for_getting_a_Carrying_Permit

I don't know if they actually issue those permits, but there is legislation in place that permits carrying firearms.
>>
File: 3405873459.jpg (166 KB, 887x728) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3405873459.jpg
166 KB, 887x728
>>53321094
>Switzerland: also where possessing gun in public is illegal!

>There is no point taking the gun out of your home in Switzerland because it is illegal to carry a gun in the street!

so pretty much lies and retardation is all your side has?
>>
>>53321801
You have to ask the jews who rule us, but I guess they want to know who the gun was sold to, so when that person re-sells it to some murderer, they know where the gun came from.

And maybe make it in your self-interest to not sell the gun to some shitskin criminal, unless you want to spend many many years in jail.
>>
File: mdandnh.jpg (28 KB, 325x325) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mdandnh.jpg
28 KB, 325x325
>>53321390
Texas sounds great but probably too much bible thumpers and warm climate. Still will visit if I go.

Thank you anyway. Houston sounds great desu.
>>53321871
I've read about NH and looks good. It's the home of the Free State Project.

Gonna check those other three. Thank you.
>>
>>53321595
>Because you're not in America, and you don't have a fucking clue. I live my whole life here, and I have never found anyone willing to do one of these, so easily made, according to you, "private gun sales." You are a dipshit who doesn't know anything about America, and shitskins are probably raping your white sisters as we speak.

Kek. Why are all you guys so funny? You could have just said 'my bad, you're right' and then you wouldn't have looked like an imbecile... But now look what you've done.

>There are also very strict laws against straw purchases (buying a gun for someone else with a criminal record, using your clean name) and anyone who straw purchases a gun for a criminal will be in danger of arrest and imprisonment.

This is the 4th time you posted this. And it's still moot.

>100.000000% of new gun sales,
Completely moot when talking about private sales.. And I like how you ignored my earlier post about 80% lowers.

>Is what Obongo is trying to shut down by making tons more laws governing your guns and right to sell them or "lose" them.
>Trying
Great story lad.
>Furthermore, if a criminal committed some murder with your gun, and you tried to sell the police the old "boating accident all lost" meme, they would laugh in your face for maybe 20 minutes, and throw you in prison for many many years.
Kek. It's legal to privately sell guns, and it's also legal to lose your guns in boating accidents.. There really isn't much law enforcement could do.
>You literally know nothing about America, and probably own zero guns unless you're some kind of stooge government agent.
Keep it up lad. Great postings.
>>
>>53321769
Many
There are even TV shows about them like Sons of Guns which are focused on custom modified firearms, things like making your saiga .12 gauge fully automatic and shortening the barrel.
Then there are artists that do beautiful hand engraving on firearms and rifle stocks.
>>
>>53321950
Well even it that were true (which it's not. ahem mexico) but if it were true, that would be great, because that would mean the anti-gun voters who hate me would diminish more and more.

(the people who get killed by criminal predators are 99% the helpless, the unarmed, the libtards)
>>
>>53322154

You really have no idea how private sales of firearms in your own country are regulated, do you? Or really I should say, not regulated.

>>53322005

How do you know if they're loaded? And why would all those pics from the 90s be relevant today?
>That girl on the 80s Puch moped with the PREVIOUS service rifle of Switzerland on her chest
>Relevant in any way shape or form to the current situation

Weak m8, weak.
>>
>>53321973
>>53322095
Never join an army that takes away your gun and ships guns to ISIS ladmates. (referring to US government)
>>
>>53322199
>Sons of Guns

Kek. Meme-tier bullshit...
>>
File: 10343478639.jpg (36 KB, 472x614) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
10343478639.jpg
36 KB, 472x614
>>53322190
I assume you are someone trying to make it appear all Europeans are retarded, and doing fair work at it.
>>
>>53322288
Pretty much your face right now pic related.
>>
>>53322199
What about people building from absolute scratch?
>>
>>53322600
Entirely unrelated but have this to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLxDRb7yWnw
>>
File: 1412297575728.jpg (228 KB, 850x587) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412297575728.jpg
228 KB, 850x587
>>53322600
Why do they even make these threads about America, when places like Switzerland and Pakistan have more and better guns than us?
>>
>>53321985
But you have to apply and have a valid reason for having one, which precludes pretty much anyone except security guards et al, leading to, as the Criminology Professor said, it being illegal for most people to take their guns outside. Face it, Switzerland is not safe because of their guns - they're safe because of strong education, social safety net and a general culture not predisposed to machismo or aggression; all things the majority of Burgers are ideologically opposed to.
>>
File: 1386560184861.jpg (31 KB, 500x365) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386560184861.jpg
31 KB, 500x365
>>53322757
>Professor said, it being illegal for most people to take their guns outside in Switzerland.

This is a huge lie. You wonder why nobody believes your retardation, at the same time all you post is ridiculous lies.
>>
>>53322711
Truly magnificent. H&H remains the pinnacle of firearms craftsmanship.
>>
>>53322711
@ 2:30
Is he rifling the barrel?
I've always been curious as to how it is even done.
>>
>>53322005
Of course you can still go hunting and alike in Switzerland, as you even can here in Australia. However the concept of carrying guns for SELF-DEFENCE does not exist. Or do you know better than a Professor of Criminology from the actual country in question? Spoiler: you don't, because you're a spastic NRA indoctrinated Burger.
>>
>>53322841
Weak bait senpai
>>
>>53322841
That's a well-sourced counter argument to the Professor of Criminology at Zurich University you have there. Pro-tip: merely saying something is a lie does not, infact, make it one. You generally need evidence for such an assertion - something you sorely lack.
>>
>>53322711
Noice. Thx for sharing.
>>
File: DZKEbb7.jpg (993 KB, 2424x5958) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DZKEbb7.jpg
993 KB, 2424x5958
>>53321094
The ones who are carrying legal guns in public in the US are not the ones committing crimes, dumb fuck. It's illegal to carry guns in most states in public without a permit.

Swiss gun laws still remain lax.
>>
>>53322427

How am I retarded by pointing out you are wrong, and have been wrong from the start?

>>53322513

>If you point out something wrong with my meme-pictures you're against guns
Kek. Funny lad... Just pointing out those pictures are cherry picked and dates. Don't you ever wonder why it's always the same ones, instead of fresh pics every week, like with US open-carry advocates?

Because it rarely happens.

>>53322757
>But you have to apply and have a valid reason for having one, which precludes pretty much anyone except security guards et al,
What do you base that on? Again: I'm not sure about what they do in practise, but it's possible that 'personal defense' is a valid reason for certain people and/or in certain cantons.
> leading to, as the Criminology Professor said, it being illegal for most people to take their guns outside.
*when loaded.
> Face it, Switzerland is not safe because of their guns
I never said so, please don't make assumptions JUST because this is a discussion on firearms.. Too often it turns into a black-white shitshow because people cannot seem to debate guns rationally, both the pro and the anti crowd.
>- they're safe because of strong education, social safety net and a general culture not predisposed to machismo or aggression;
I agree, mostly.
>all things the majority of Burgers are ideologically opposed to.
Perhaps. I just wanted to point out that Swiss law DOES provide for the possibility to carry guns.

>>53322841

>Same old picture again
>no way of telling if the rifles are loaded
>White tape on closest girls mag seems to imply they're unloaded
>Literally the 3rd time this SAME picture appears in this thread (>>53322005 >>53317939 )

Posting the same pic of the same girls over and over doesn't change the fact that open carrying rarely happens in Switzerland.. If anything, the constant reposting of the same handful of pics implies the opposite.
>>
>>53322711
This is also absolutely beautiful.
>>
File: 1452046660301.jpg (813 KB, 750x3200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452046660301.jpg
813 KB, 750x3200
>>
Guns cost a bit too much desu
>>
>>53317890
>I wonder why the average Finn is so well-versed in antigun demonology?

This is also something I've noticed. Not just on int but various other boards and sites.
>>
>>53322941
>SELF-DEFENCE

You did not say "for self defense" you lied and declared, or quoted or misquoted a "professor" that the Swiss can not carry guns outside. An obvious, blatant, simple, lie.

Carry on lying, at least America and Switzerland will keep our guns and continue laughing at you.
>>
>>53323361

I do agree, they aren't as affordable as I remember in my youth
>>
>>53322937
>Is he rifling the barrel?
Don't think so.. I'd say he's either polishing it so that the inside is smooth, or he's sizing the bore to exactly the right caliber. I don't think you can push the barrel up and down over the tool when rifling..
>I've always been curious as to how it is even done.
Not sure either, but I'm pretty sure you'd have to do that in one motion, or series of motion. You wouldn't be able to slide the barrel back and forth over the tool like he's doing... Have you ever seen how screw-thread is tapped? Doing it in a single go works best, I'd imagine.
>>
>>53323369
It has to do with Soros, Bloomberg, and these gun-grabbing foundations that literally pay millions of dollars to 'brainwash' us with this retardation.

>Fucking kike like Bloomberg.
>Literally rolls with 7 heavily armed bodyguards 24/7
>works tirelessly to disarm us
>>
>>53323486
>>53322937
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUXoNUzAyvk

I don't know anything about guns but this one seems to be less arty and more about the process so maybe it'll help answer your question
>>
>>53315492
>rich
As whole yes
>white
Aaaaaaayyyyyyyyy lmao
>>
>>53323369
>>53323502

Because Finland has relatively few limits on civilian gun ownership, but still has things like background checks and manditory safes in place. They just wonder why you don't, and especially why you all seem so opposed to the idea.
>>
>>53322600

It is a very popular thing to do.

Home made gun smithing is a generations old cultural trait in many places.

I have a couple of friends in WV who make muzzle loaders and shot guns.

And I've seen some gun smiths at gun shows who make guns so beautiful that could be classified as art.

Pic unrelated of course
>>
>>53314112
Who performs the background checks?
The point of the second amendment is to give the people the power to defend the country from anyone, including its own government. This lies at odds with background checks (federal ones, state ones) being required to own a gun. It does not make sense to let the government decide who gets to own a gun if the idea is to potentially fight the government with them.
>>
>>53323405
If you had a reading age of above 5, you would be able to read the article I linked, which specifically quotes the Professor of Criminology at Zurich University as saying "There is no point taking the gun out of your home in Switzerland because it is illegal to carry a gun in the street." Permits for carrying weapons in public are virtually never issued for "self-defence" reasons, if you can find any reputable evidence to the contrary, please show me. Showing photos of Militia members with unloaded guns in public does not constitute actual evidence, to do so you may need to learn a new skill: reading something more complex than a picture book or NRA brochure with it's pretty illustrations.
>>
>>53323789
>is to give the people the power to defend the country from anyone
the power of the people always has and always will lay in sheer numbers. Guns won't protect you from your government.
>>
>>53323912
Actually they will and do. Without guns, the government definitely has a better chance of potentially running rampant.
People have s god given right to defend themselves from anybody, they believed, so this is why guns.
>>
>>53324053
arming yourself when your government is out to get you will only give it an excuse to kill you right away
>>
>>53323246
This webpage is fairly informative: http://www.loc.gov/law/help/firearms-control/switzerland.php

You need to prove there's "existing dangers" to your safety, as well as passing both theoretical and practical exams. Living in Switzerland and proving you face "existing dangers" which necessitate the carrying of a firearm for self-defence is pretty much impossible, thus such provisions are rarely used by the general public.
>>
>>53324123
>arming yourself when your government is out to get you

That's why the idea is not arming yourself when it's too late, but simply BEING ARMED. "Keep and bear arms" is not something that only kicks in gear when it might be needed... It applies always.
>>
>>53324198
already being armed when the government is out to get you only means you've lost your element of surprise
>>
>>53322600
>>53323695

Also here is what some of these custom muzzle loaders and centrefire rifles look like

This is the site of a guy I met last year. Well known in the industry

http://www.claysmithguns.com/

It's functional art
>>
>>53324161
>Living in Switzerland and proving you face "existing dangers" which necessitate the carrying of a firearm for self-defence is pretty much impossible, thus such provisions are rarely used by the general public.

Existing dangers are debateable. I'm sure carrying guns is uncommon in Switzerland, but I wouldn't assume too quickly that it's a rarely used privilege.. Think about small business owners that run a relatively high risk of being robbed, like jewelry stores and evening-shops.
>>
>>53324250
>only means you've lost your element of surprise

That's assuming the government knows you're armed... But in the US, the government has literally no idea how many guns are hidden in how many households. Despite what that American here tried to push earlier, a vast majority of guns in the US are not registered, and private sales are unregulated in many states. There's no telling who has guns and who does not.. Not absolutely anyway.
>>
Also I should say that muzzle loaders are becoming quite popular over the last decade.

They are void of many background checks and just as effective for hunting as they were to our ancestors.
>>
File: IMG_7739.jpg (841 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7739.jpg
841 KB, 1280x960
Brom mai gold, debt hands.
>>
>>53324396
but that'll only make official forces arm themselves better. Running an arms race with the government solves nothing.
>>
>>53324498
huh, why do I really like the way that gun looks?
>>
>>53324346
Such businesses are not indicative of the general public though, so the point still stands. In any case, issuing gun permits in order to defend high-risk businesses like jewelry stores is commonplace in most countries; certainly not unique to Switzerland.
>>
>>53324503

Being unarmed is better?

>>53324687

>In any case, issuing gun permits in order to defend high-risk businesses like jewelry stores is commonplace in most countries

ab-so-lute-ly NOT. In most of Europe it is not... Is it commonplace in Australia? Perhaps not unique to Switzerland, but still not common in Europe.

>Such businesses are not indicative of the general public though, so the point still stands.

If that's what you meant I fully agree. Because you mentioned security-guards in an earlier post I assumed you meant only people that guard things for a living were eligible, rather than professionals and citizens that could use them to protect their own interests.
>>
>>53314265
This.

t.someone who hates socialism in eurooe
>>
>>53325090
>Being unarmed is better?
never said that. You can arm yourself with gun control laws in place with no problems. Sufficiently for self-defense.
>>53325090
Slovakia also has the rule, you need a different license to carry guns in public and for that license you must provide a legitimate reason.

that our government is corrupt and you can very easily get it is another thing...
>>
>>53325299
le common sense gun laws
>>
>>53313998
Hunting with a pistol is illegal here and for good reason. I'd never take my 9mm pistol to hunt with, that's what rifles are for.
Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 54
Thread DB ID: 405276



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with the post's information.