[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hear there are a lot of murders in Russia. What are the majority

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: putin_gun_1512248a.jpg (23KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
putin_gun_1512248a.jpg
23KB, 460x288px
I hear there are a lot of murders in Russia. What are the majority of them caused by?
Ordinary people? Gangs?
>>
File: 1452324458871.jpg (28KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1452324458871.jpg
28KB, 327x316px
>a fucking LEAF
>>
>>53311125
drunks in like 90% of cases
>>
>>53311150

Kill yourself
>>
>>53311171
this
>>
>>53311150

>"The design of the flag is strikingly similar to the flag of the British East India Company (EIC). Indeed, certain EIC designs in use since 1707 (when the canton was changed from the flag of England to that of the Kingdom of Great Britain) were nearly identical, though the number of stripes varied from 9 to 15. That EIC flags were potentially well known by the American colonists has been the basis of a theory of the origin of the national flag's design."

>a fucking POO in LOO
>>
Vokka make Russian murder.
>>
>>53311171
but that's like saying "fat people" for explaining the high murder rate in USA. It's meaningless
>>
>>53311125
Half of all deaths in Russia are directly and indirectly caused by alcohol. Another 20% are caused by tobacco. These products are killing Russia and should be banned.
>>
Crimes of passion and mugging, same as everywhere.
>>
>>53311125
Most murders commited in chechnya and dagestan or by chechens and dagestanians. Caused by nothing.
>>
>>53311125
>What are the majority of them caused by?
>Ordinary people? Gangs?

Murderers. Every time.

Statistics show 100% of murders are committed by murderers.

Never trust murderers.
>>
>>53311549
>mugging murders
>same as everywhere

not so fast Artyom
>>
>>53311598
>>53311125
most would be drunk domestic homicide
i seriously think robbery would be a fraction of that
>>
>>53311125
>I hear there are a lot of murders in Russia. What are the majority of them caused by?
Ordinary people? Gangs?
maybe its vodka? I mean everyone knows that russians go ballistic when they are drunk
>>
>>53311125
FSB and putin drones who get mad when someone has different opinion.
>>
>>53311125
How to into Russian past time:
1) drink vodka with friends and/or family
2) get into an argument
3) fight
4) make up
5) drink more

Eventually step 3 involves a kitchen knife and someone gets killed. We have tons of news like "Man stabbed in Narva. Olga (35) killed his husband/uncle/friend Aleksandr (42) with a kitchen knife over an argument that arose during a drinking session."
It's 95% Russian names.
>>
>>53313103
excuse meb ut Russophobe please f*ck otf
>>
>>53313152
>tfw russian russophobe
>>
>>53311283
Yeah except overweight itself not causing aggression and deviant behavior
>>
>>53313103
If you changed names to Slavica and Dragan, this could be serbian news or ex-yu. Maybe drunk killing your family members is a slavic thing.
>>
>>53315704
>In the early 1980s, an estimated "two-thirds of murders and violent crimes were committed by intoxicated persons".[6] In 1995, about three quarters of those arrested for homicide were under the influence of alcohol.[7]
>>
80% of the deaths in Russia are a personal feat of Putin himself, patrolling at night
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.