[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>their flag has another flag on it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1390365306976.png (59KB, 230x220px) Image search: [Google]
1390365306976.png
59KB, 230x220px
>their flag has another flag on it
>>
>>53277542
Ours is technically 3 flags mixed together
>>
>>53277602
I suppose anything is better than
>A LEAF
>>
>>53277542
>50 somali flags
>>
>>53278237
>barely a flag
>>
File: Hambacher_Fest_1832.jpg (83KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Hambacher_Fest_1832.jpg
83KB, 576x432px
>their flag isn't the upside down version of the flag the country's very first student fraternity used to demonstrate for liberty and nationalism and whose right side up version was banned by the monarchic governments, with colors in turn based on the color code of the most iconic German voluntary corps of the Napoleonic Wars who in turn picked them solely for practical reasons because black cloth dye, red decorations and brass buttons were the most common at the time
>>
>>53278022

I think the American flag is pretty ugly 2bh
>>
>>53277542
USA flag has Árpád stripes, that means it's rightful magyar clay
>>
>>53278787
Horizonally mirrored flags are the best flags because they look the same from both sides when on a flag pole. As such both the German and Canadian flags are automatically superior to the American flag.
>>
>their flag doesn't have PLVS VLTRA on the Pillars of Hercules
>>
>>53278713
>>53278859
>being proud of a cuckold flag
>>
>>53279395
But the American flag is automatically the official cuckhold flag
>>
>>53279443
Actually your flag is a cuck flag too because you let the king fuck you in the ass, the American flag stands for alpha men that didn't bend over unlike your country.
>>
>>53278713
so when are you going to put aribic writing on your flag ahmed?
>>
>>53278787
>>53279443
LEAF
EEAF
AAAF
FFFF
>>
Oldest tri-cpolor flag in history reporting in.
>>
>>53280922
but it's not orange :^)
>>
>>53281704
that's the Prinsenflag. But current one is the oldest one still in use
>>
>reflectional symmetry
>not rotational symmetry
>>
Australia has the britfag flag on it and we live in the best country on earth. Chances are you'll be shot before you read this OP so RIP
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.