[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAPPENING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

9/11 2.0 is HERE

A plane leaving from Netherlands (shithole) to another shithole (Joannasburg) has just squawked the emergency code 7700.

http://www.flightradar24.com/KLM591/87ada37
>>
>>53271164
>Ninety-nine percent of the “emergencies” observed on websites like FlightRadar24 are very benign events. Unfortunately, Twitter seems to go nuts when an aircraft squawks 7700. “Emergency” doesn’t necessarily mean passengers and crew are in a life and death struggle worthy of the evening news.
wew lad
>>
File: oh kagge.png (21KB, 578x604px) Image search: [Google]
oh kagge.png
21KB, 578x604px
Let's see where this is going.
>>
Looks like the cunt forgot his smoko
>>
>>53271164
Wait, where did you see the emergency call mentioned? Do I need a premium account?
>>
It's literally flying back

WHAT AN EMERGENCY THAT MUST BE
>>
>>53271445
Nothing terroristic i guess,if they can go back.
>>
>>53271279
Shit m9 that's rare

Weren't you all pwned after the earthquake?
>>
>>53271445
Maybe they forgot their landing gears?
>>
>>53271445
>>53271965
doesnt look like its landing in Amsterdam though
>>
Royal Dutch Airlines @KLM 1 min1 minuut geleden Vertaling weergeven
@airlivenet The KL591 is returns due to problems with the Dual Weather Radar. The aircraft will be changed and passengers will be flown >>

Sorry guys
>>
>>53271429

It's literally the one plane that's red, and if you click it you see: >>53271428 which shows it turned around over southern France and is returning to AMS right now.

I doubt it's very pressing if they have the time to fly it all the way back.
>>
>>53272217
Hijacker wanted to be taken to a muslim country.
>>
File: F-117_Front_View.jpg (1MB, 2859x1899px) Image search: [Google]
F-117_Front_View.jpg
1MB, 2859x1899px
>>53272316
So its going to Arlanda?
>>
>>53272217

Looks like they're circling to wait for a landing slot or something.. Schiphol is pretty busy, I imagine getting an unscheduled landing slot may take a while.

It seems to be lining up for a northern approach right now..
>>
>>53272290
>It's literally the one plane that's red
lol you know the plane becomes red once you click on it right
>>
aaand it has landed
>>
>>53272455
>lol you know the plane becomes red once you click on it right

Yes, but OPs link leads directly to the plane in question. I thought you wondered how to find it, misread your post. I don't know where you can see the 7700-thing either.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.