[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend loves muslims wat do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>>
Tell him to join ISIS and hope he'll get droned out.
>>
>>53270329
I did that and he hasn't said anything

I think it worked
>>
>>53270169
Send him to a muslim country, he will beg to return.
>>
>>53270477
throw his qur'an on the floor
trust me I'm used to these shitheads he'll look pissed of and will go buy another one

Alternatively just be passive racist, buy him a burka, tell him you saw a 9yo who looked good for marriage, ask him why he can't marry his sister, buy a leash for his wife, and a katana just in case she drop her burka in public.

Beware some mudslimes are really aggresive I've spent the new years eve with one he was really pissed of and spent the night avoiding me and being aggresive
>>
File: doctor_mudslim.jpg (22KB, 263x300px) Image search: [Google]
doctor_mudslim.jpg
22KB, 263x300px
>>53270617
t. doctor mudlim
>>
>>53270617
wow easy you seem agressive, get some faith healing m8
>>
>>53270169
a friend of the enemy is no friend
must remove friend
remove now
>>
>>53270617
He said his friend loves Muslims not that is friend is one you faggot.
>>
>>53270927
http://abonnes.lemonde.fr/europe/article/2016/01/07/la-police-de-cologne-reconnait-avoir-ete-depassee-lors-des-agressions-du-nouvel-an_4843553_3214.html?xtmc=cologne&xtcr=1
I used to be tolerant but then syrians immigrants raped german qts because they needed to "have fun" and my heart just broke
The most horrible things is that they made circles around aggressors to protect them from the police who did nothing and just registered the devastated woman claims
>>
>>53271247
t. butthurt wahhabist
How did you end up on 4chan ? I thought it would be blocked in your country. Beware you might get executed for perversion
>>
>>53271309
It's not blocked. And they wouldn't execute me for visiting 4chan when people drink and prostitution exists, with no consequences.
>>
>>53270169
Tell him your going on a trip to some Muslim country and then steal his passport, leave him there and report him to the police for drawing Muhammad. Also draw picture and put it in his bag.
>>
>>53271251
>I used to be tolerant
>european
so cute m8
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.