[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whiteness ranking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: aaaaaaaayy.jpg (475KB, 1397x2000px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaayy.jpg
475KB, 1397x2000px
You can correct me if you think something is not right:

>African Blacks/Abos
>Arabs
>Indians
>Mestizos
>Western Turks
>Greeks
>European Jews
>Latins (Spaniards, Italians, Portugese)
>Balkan slavs (Yugos, Bulgars, Romanians)
>French and Anglos
>Celts
>Germanics
>West Slavs
>East Slavs
>Finns/Balts

Asians left out on purpose
>>
>>53268384
Asians are the Whitest. Why do you think we're smarter than Caucazoids
>>
>>53268384
We are 0% white, you slavshit. Get us out of this cuck ranking.
>>
>French and Anglos
>African Blacks/Abos
>Indians
>Mestizos
>Arabs
>Turks
>Greeks, Albanians, Georgians, Armenians
>European Jews
>Latins (Spaniards, Italians, Portugese)
>Balkan slavs (Yugos, Bulgars, Romanians)
>Germanics, West Slavs, East Slavs
>Finns/Balts
>>
>>53268551
actually no, Arabs and Turks are the same
>>
>>53268384
now sort it by average IQ
>>
>>53268619
You are all the same
>>
File: mongols on the lose.jpg (184KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
mongols on the lose.jpg
184KB, 600x900px
>>53268384
>Finns/balts
>White
>>
If we are talking about whiteness as belonging to the race that shaped this world and proved their superiority to other races, the top (or bottom in that weird ranking system) should be latins and anglos.

If you're talking about blue eyes percentage or something like that I guess it's an okay ranking.
>>
>Grouping Anglos with French and not with Germanics
heh
>>
>>53269953
Those are the bottom of barrel in white kingdom. Our very own bydlo.
>>
Mestizos

that's includes the last generation of Brazilians.
My grandpa was ginger (British blood), my grandma a native Brazilian (indigenous blood from Tupi-Guarani).

I have white skin but with black silky hair with some weird ginger hairs in the middle.

By the way, Brazil doesn't has ethnicity.
>>
>>53268384
We still have the purest european gene pool with 99% of the gene pool being of european origin. Stay mad though.
>>
>>53268384
Italy is 100% arab.
>>
>>53268507
so smart that you imitate western civilization in whole
>>
File: average-romanian.jpg (40KB, 620x768px) Image search: [Google]
average-romanian.jpg
40KB, 620x768px
>>53268384
>Romanians
>white
>>
>>53271626
t. albanese
>>
>>53268384

Mestizos (White + Native American) aren't whiter than Arabs and they are way uglier than Arabs
>>
>>53268384
>Celts

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
>>53274383
scots and irishmen are celtic though
>>
>>53268384

Arabs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mestizos from Native Americans
>>
>>53271360
But Finland I was made to believe that your land is a magical winter wonderland filled with magic blonde elf people.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.