[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canada is a great country, and I hope to visit one day.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: canada.png (32KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
canada.png
32KB, 2000x1000px
Canada is a great country, and I hope to visit one day.
>>
the only flaw that Canada have is that next to Canada is USA.
>>
>>53266614
Visiting Canada is nothing special, we don't really have any particular attractions.

The best part is living here tbqh.
>>
>>53266614
I'm jealous of Canada's weather, but not of their cuckoldry.
>>
>>53266753
The scenery looks beautiful, and I've heard Montreal is worth a visit.
>>
>>53266932
>The scenery looks beautiful, and I've heard Montreal is worth a visit.

Yeah I guess in some parts.

The cliche played out attractions like CN tower or Niagara falls is shit-tier desu tho.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (47KB, 460x420px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
47KB, 460x420px
>>53266753
I wonder why you're upset?
>>
I wish Australia had a vibrant television sector like Canada. The Canadian women that show up in SyFy shows are usually Eastern European levels of qt.
>>
>>53266614

what do tourists to canada usually go see?
>>
>>53267009
>I wonder why you're upset?

I am not upset.

>>53267069
Cliche shit like CN tower, Niagara falls, Canada's wonderland(some gay rollercoaster park with fuckhuge lines).

It's all an overpriced scam with millions of Chinese roaming around taking pictures and huge lines.
>>
>>53267144
Sorry
>>53267009
Was meant for>>53266672
>>
>>53266753
t. never goes outside

>>53267069
Go to the Rocky mountains. I see a lotta of young Aussies working at the ski resorts.
>>
>>53266614
Are there any actual Australian posters on this board, or are they all Canadian proxies?
>>
>>53266981
>CN tower

How is that even an attraction? Toronto must be mind numbingly dull if that's something people go and see.

Niagara falls looks interesting, not really my cup off tea though. I'd like to explore the country by hopping freights.
>>
>>53267687
t. hyun sung min
>>
>>53267870
t. mike chen
>>
how deprived do you have to be to like Canada?
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 1024x685px
>>53266614
You should BASE jump off mount Thor.
>>
Canadians, what's going on with that road on the hill down to Niagara Falls with the Skywheel and that, is it Clifton Hill? That place was proper tacky lads haha
Poutine is top though, good job with that
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.