[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what if we buy pitcairn islands? it has like 60 people living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 123.jpg (42KB, 714x292px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
42KB, 714x292px
what if we buy pitcairn islands?

it has like 60 people living there

could be a safe haven against muslims and other undesirables
>>
I will personally follow you there and force you to convert or pay jiyza
>>
>>53256717
why not just eat coconuts with fish maybe play a match or two of risk
>>
>>53256647
Wrong choice, unless you like taste of rain water.

Do a revolution on Nauru instead. Almost as same remote, buy considerably bigger and placed almost exactly on the equator. Then you could build an orbital lift there as soon as the proper technology pops out and earn billions from transit.
>>
>>53256647
but how will you survive shitposting on slow satellite internet?
>>
i wonder how inbred mutants pitcairners are
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 100x92px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 100x92px
>Somewhere out there a billionair owns a private island that he uses as a base for illegal sex acts with children

the world is fucked desu
>>
>>53256717
I will follow you and seek vengeance upon you for the suffering your kin has committed.
>>
>>53256647

m8 please stop trying to steal our islands......................................................................................
>>
>>53256647
It has 60 mutant, inbred, cannibal, pedophiles living there is what you mean to say.

Do you want to be a party member in an irl rockstar video game?
>>
>>53257115
Not illegal if he owns his own island country actually.

Then, he can set the age of consent to whatever he likes. In Algeria for example, it is 9 because that is the age when Muhammad fucked his child bride.
>>
>>53257209
You know what I mean though. Considering he probably traffics kids to his island would make it illegal.
>>
>>53257115
according to my meme sources pitcairn had a case of sexual violence that ended up with 1/3 of the male population being branded as rapists
>>
>>53256647
stop making threads like this
>>
It's a Christian pedo cult on Pitcairn.
>>
>>53257248
The current Mayor of Pitcairn is a pedo, so are all the other males there. It's just how things are done there.
>>
>>53257176
cmon i'll gift you dying light on steam for them
>>
File: C3gC08u.png (33KB, 899x547px) Image search: [Google]
C3gC08u.png
33KB, 899x547px
>>53257104
>>53257115
>>53257186
>>53257209
>>53257240
>>53257248
>>53257360
>>
>>53257989
hello little proxy friend
>>
>>53257989
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>53257989
>dat proxy
jelly af tbqh
>>
>>53257104
pretty fucking inbred. theres like 2-3 surnames on the island. they are the descendants of the HMS bounty mutineers who took several Tahitian women as wifes. Pure fucked up tbqh pham.
>>
>>53257989
h-how can you even proxy that? they have sat internet ffs.

>stephen christie detected

also you faggots should just move there already: http://www.immigration.pn/
>>
>>53257989
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/evil-under-the-sun-the-dark-side-of-the-pitcairn-island-880226.html
>>
>A study of island records confirmed anecdotal evidence that most girls bore her first child between the ages of 12 and 15. "I think the girls were conditioned to accept that it was a man's world and once they turned 12, they were eligible," Tosen said. Mothers and grandmothers were resigned to the situation, telling him that their own childhood experience had been the same; they regarded it as just a part of life on Pitcairn. One grandmother wondered what all the fuss was about.
>>
Why don't we all take our saving and buy an island for ourselves.

An island free of degeneration and other things that we don't like.
>>
How about South Georgia/South Sandwich? Even more secluded and they don't have a native population of inbred cannibals.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.