[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Muslim women? Are they bro tier?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-01-07 21.19.36.jpg (405KB, 960x787px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-07 21.19.36.jpg
405KB, 960x787px
Tell me about Muslim women? Are they bro tier?
>>
>>53255694
no
>>
No, only sikh women are.
>>
>>53255694
They do have beards like the rest of the bro's
>>
>>53255694
you forgot 1 nip

despedite de tu cuenta lince
>>
>>53255703
underrated post
>>
File: o-HARNAAM-KAUR-570.jpg (162KB, 570x855px) Image search: [Google]
o-HARNAAM-KAUR-570.jpg
162KB, 570x855px
>>53255703
> sikh """""""""""""" women """"""""""""""
how do they even procreate?
>>
>>53255694
I dated a muslim girl in high school. We took public transit to get home. She lived far, but after school she would go to a middle eastern bakery to drink coffee and read. So I started talking to her on the bus.

I invited her over to my place for coffee after a few weeks of talking. She asked who was there. I told her just my mom, but she's always upstairs in her room or at work. So anyways. She comes over and starts asking me about god and what I think of muslims. I just say "I feel god is everywhere and with everyone and muslims are a peaceful people who get a bad reputation from extremists." some shit like that. Anyways, she starts talking about how a girl like her shouldn't be hanging out with men who aren't family. I tell her to relax and I don't gossip. So one day I skip school and head to my friends house to pick up some MDMA, weed, and my dvd of Inception. I sparked one up and got high as shit. I ended up leaving pretty late and I saw the muslim girl on the boss. I was fucking high as hell. She asked me if I was ok. I said yeah. Then I asked her if she wanted to come over for coffee. She hesitated, but then agreed.

So my mom isn't home (no shoes at front door) and we head to the kitchen. I start making coffee and she asks why I smell like weed. I tell her it's because I smoked at a friends and it feel relaxing and great. She talks about how she accidentally smoked it when someone put it with tobacco in the hookah and how she thought it was not bad. So we end up smoking and then I go upstairs and put my MDMA in my dresser. She followed me and when I went to the bathroom she looked at it. She got scared and asked if it was cocaine. I told her nope. 10 mins later we take some MDMA and start listening to youtube music videos. Time goes by and we're having the steamiest sex ever.

Got her pregnant, paid for abortion, never saw her again.
>>
>>53256044
I guess the moral of the story is if you take MDMA with a girl it's guaranteed steamy sex. After our first sex romp, we would have "coffee" at my place once a week until she got pregnant.
>>
>>53256044
>Time goes by and we're having the steamiest sex ever.
>Got her pregnant, paid for abortion, never saw her again.
cool story Jamal
>>
>>53256044
>doing drugs

Look at this fucking degenerate
>>
>>53255703
>>53255975
I was under the impression that Sikhs reproduced like the Namekians from DBZ. They're hermaphroditic snail men who lay eggs out of their mouths. Right?
>>
>>53256044
>>53256189
That's hot, did you bust in her all the time or..?
>>
File: 1452052540806.jpg (33KB, 575x575px) Image search: [Google]
1452052540806.jpg
33KB, 575x575px
>>53255694
They are :3
>>
>>53255694
I asked my nearest Sikh and he told me they should be gassed. I trust him.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.