[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. How possible is it to get by in your cunt only speaking English?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: slj.jpg (52KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
slj.jpg
52KB, 1200x675px
1. How possible is it to get by in your cunt only speaking English?
2. How are people in your cunt who don't speak English viewed?
3. How are people in your cunt who don't speak your native language viewed?
>>
1. Pretty impossible, you will have to search for an english teacher
2. As normal people
3. There aren't a lot of people who don't speak PT-BR here
>>
>>53252776
>1. How possible is it to get by in your cunt only speaking English?
Incredibly possible

>2. How are people in your cunt who don't speak English viewed?
People that should leave ASAP (unless they're tourists I suppose)

>3. How are people in your cunt who don't speak your native language viewed?
People that should leave ASAP (unless they're tourists)
>>
>>53252776
1. quite impossible. in some places is not even good enough to speak only spanish
2. as the norm?
3. like foreigners, or even like "city slicks" if they don't speak guarani
>>
>>53253412

What about people who can speak English? Like are they viewed as rich? clever? autistic nerds?

>>53253425

Most brown people can speak English senpai, it's the toilet cleaners from bumfuck eastern europe who come here without being able to speak English.
>>
>>53253575
>Most brown people can speak English senpai, it's the toilet cleaners from bumfuck eastern europe who come here without being able to speak English.

That is true, I suppose I should amend that to either leave or learn the language.
>>
>>53252776
1. It's extremely easy.
2. Foreigners
3. Foreigners
>>
>>53253575
Oh yes, they are seen as "fancy, cultured people" and people normally ask them to just start randomly speaking english lel
>>
>>53253622

Aren't there certain cities in America where most people speak Spanish like Miami or El Paso?
>>
>>53254219
Not really. Maybe at their homes, but a white person can go most anywhere and be greeted in English. Most any place that is heavily Latino will have bilingual staff by necessity.

It's kinda funny going into 7/11, and everyone is speaking Spanish until I walk up to the counter and am greeted "good morning, is this it?"
>>
>>53252776
1. Sort of kind of if you are highly skilled.
2. Not sure. It's fairly common that people know very little English. I have to speak swedish more than English usually.
3. INVANDRARE Unless white then no one cares
>>
>>53252776
1. You are fucked if you dont know Spanish in Spain, you really cant expect all people to know English
2. If you dont know English it means your education was average or mediocre and you will never be able to get out of the country for better opportunities
3. Muslims speak Arabic in their Muslim areas and I think a good amount of them dont know Spanish. They've created their own micro contries in certain peripheral cities
>>
>>53252776
Should be easy if you live in a major city.

Either as stupid or hicks from a backwater town

Depends on your ethnicity. If you are a white Englishman, nobody will scoff at you. If you are a Kurd, well, chances are people don't like you as much.
>>
>>53254219
Similarly, lots of construction crews use Spanish on the jobsite, but the supervisor will always speak English.

That I really don't mind. When people are deferential, and go out of their way to make sure you're not unduly burdened by their lack of English skills.
>>
>>53254710

>You are fucked if you dont know Spanish in Spain, you really cant expect all people to know English

Kek it's easy as fuck to get by in Spain with only English, I mean I guess not so much in the backwater towns and villages but everywhere worth visiting has a decent tourist industry set up and is probably already full of either drunk or old English cunts.
>>
File: 1451033446280.gif (3MB, 280x250px) Image search: [Google]
1451033446280.gif
3MB, 280x250px
>>53253575
>it's the toilet cleaners from bumfuck eastern europe
Mr. Farage ?
>>
>>53252776
Pretty difficult, but barely possible in large cities.
As common people.
As foreigners.
>>
>>53252776
Very hard but certain towns with lots of retired gringos are largeky bilingual

It's pretty common to not know english

Either Gringos (who never learn spanish) or Indians living on hills in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>53253575
>What about people who can speak English? Like are they viewed as rich? clever? autistic nerds?
Like usual people, that's not a thing here.
>>
>>53252776
1.Impossible
2.Almost everyone cant speak emglish
3.Filthy immigrates or boting tourist.
People that cant speak wnglish are mostly ignored,no one really cares.
>>
Possible
If young, an idiot. If old, normal.
If immigrant, lazy fucker. If tourist, normal.
>>
>>53254948

Why are you so butthurt? The second most hated nationality in the UK is Polish people whilst Russians are generally respected.
>>
>>53255324

>tfw shit with languages due to dyslexia
>tfw if I was born in Norway I'd be the class retard that couldn't speak English

Thank fuck I won the lottery of life desu
>>
>>53256163
You know there's a lot of exposure to English media in the scandinavian countries, and the languages are extremely similar to English right?
>>
>>53256710

I know, that's why you guys can mostly speak English. I'm saying that I'm retarded enough that even that advantage would be moot for me.
>>
>>53256742
Likely only orthographically. You'd probably be able to understand/speak a fair bit regardless.

Yeah your literacy might be shit. English is a fucking mess, and after even just a year in Sweden I forget how to spell commonplace words in English all the time.

>drawer
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>53252776
Hard.
regular people.
Foreigners.
>>
Can any Nederlander weigh in on this? I'm considering living there for a bit
>>
File: 1450438814690.jpg (55KB, 281x288px) Image search: [Google]
1450438814690.jpg
55KB, 281x288px
>>53255482
Hate ? Mr. Farage my favourite person whos living that Paki shithole. I hope you clean you're country but still Polish fags is not so bad or it's ?
>>
>>53252776
>How is a person in your cunt who speaks English viewed?
HE DOES LOOK LIKE A BITCH
>>
>>53256982
calm down thomas-chan
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.