[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm moving to germany

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: Flag_of_Croatia_and_Germany.png (22KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Croatia_and_Germany.png
22KB, 800x400px
Hi germanbros,
my gf and i are about to move to germany in a week. She speaks german fluently, and i have just started learning because all this moving thing happened too fast. Anyway, ive never been there and would appreciate if someone could answer
- is it a big problem to find a job if i dont speak german? Im willing to learn it anyway..
- i have literature major, but will work anything legal for food, so do you have any advice what jobs are suitable for people that want to earn most, using their two hands?
- we're going to small town near switzerland border, so should i know something important about local customs?
- i worked a lot in tourism and i always loved and respected germans as guests, but how do they generally feel about my people?
Thnx for reply
>>
>>53246438

Your white, Welcome. Open a restaurant we need more balkan cuisine.
>>
I know that there is a lot of croats in Freiburg and Stuttgart. I live on the border so I met some when I spend week ends in Germany
>>
Just live off of welfare and let Hans work for you.

Bonus points if you never learn German.
>>
>>53246438
>- is it a big problem to find a job if i dont speak german? Im willing to learn it anyway..
>i have literature major, but will work anything legal for food, so do you have any advice what jobs are suitable for people that want to earn most, using their two hands?
if you are willing to do shitty work for assholes, go to the next time work agency and you'll get your 1600€ brutto per month withouth any knowledge
>- we're going to small town near switzerland border, so should i know something important about local customs?
they are probably mountain people, ask the bavarians or swiss anons
>- i worked a lot in tourism and i always loved and respected germans as guests, but how do they generally feel about my people?
I think most germans don't know that much about croatia except for nice food, nice vacation spots and such. but there are no big cliches against your people as far as I know. I remember them as big football fans and beer lovers, wich is nice
>>
>>53246438
Are you by any chance going to Konstantz?
>>
File: 1451748110499.jpg (43KB, 383x640px) Image search: [Google]
1451748110499.jpg
43KB, 383x640px
>>53246438
>I'm moving to germany
>>
bump

I once heard croatian on a train in germany, there's probably a shitton of you there
>>
>>53246966
I heard konstantz is beautiful, student town but no, im not going there. But planning to visit though. Why do you ask?
>>
>>53246931
1600 brutto.. is that minimum wage or?
>>
>>53247217
>>53246966
ups Konstanz*

I went there for a vacation once and met some yugos who live there. Pretty nice town, but even such a small, unknown city isnt saved from cultural enrichment kek I had one of the best turkish kebabs there
>>
Are you going to Lorrach ?
Also I just check there is like 300 000 croats in Germany https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croats_in_Germany . I don't even know there were so many of them. Well if nobody really complain about your presence (unlike Turks, Arabs or Albanians for exemple) it mean german people don't have bad feelings against croats
>>
>>53247384
But anon...you are the cultural enricher.
>>
File: laughing pepe.jpg (87KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
laughing pepe.jpg
87KB, 640x633px
>Literally the cucked Hrvat himself goes to Germany to suck some dick
JUST
>>
lol ur gonna get cucked by Hans
Your gf is gonna look at him and go
>omg I wish anon was this tall and knew German
>wow just looking into his deep blue eyes is making me warm down there
>oooohh and his hair is so blond and silky
And then he'll KEK you and she'll leave you wondering why you ever bothered going there
>>
Anyways, its always sad to hear about Croats moving to another countries for a better life, but good luck anon! I wish you the best

>>53247423
Huh never thought that way, but could be. Those "aryan" girls surely did like my tall, tanned mediterranean ass
>>
>>53247581
>the word filter is back on
Fuck you gookmoot
>>
>>53247340
pretty much, 8,50 is the minimum but you'll get ~1600 per in time work usually because you have to do some extra hours and shit.

I worked as an HR recruiter for about 5 years and this is the average income I would say.

you can easily earn more but it's not that much and you have to act like a fucking slave for a few months until they trust you enough to treat you normally or you can just exaggerate when it comes to your manual skills wich works most of the time even without any certificates
>>
>>53247682
only all caps cuck is filtered
stupid chinks
>>
>>53247587
And good luck to you too, anon.
>>
>>53247746
8,50€ per hour* and 1600€* per month, sorry for being drunk lol
>>
>>53247778
Even that is almost tripled compared to what i've been earning here.. thnx for the tips anon, especially if you're drunk
>>
>>53247983
Things are about 2-3 times more expensive as well
>>
>>53248113
But at least they have jobs, unlike us
>>
>>53246438
>- i have literature major, but will work anything legal for food, so do you have any advice what jobs are suitable for people that want to earn most, using their two hands?

probably construction. youll probably find alot of countrymen too, so you dont to have to feel homesick
>>
is she qt
post pics
>>
>>53247423
>you are the cultural enricher

I get you're trying to feel superior and all but it's probably not the case he'll end up in a ghetto with Palestinians lel
>>
>>53246438
>- i worked a lot in tourism and i always loved and respected germans as guests, but how do they generally feel about my people?

one of my best friends is croatian, he and his family are some of the best people i know and i never heard someone speaking bad about croats, so you should be ok

>- we're going to small town near switzerland border, so should i know something important about local customs?
>small town near switzerland border

gonna be prepared for that dialect
>>
>>53248573
Die where you were born, is what I say. Though I'm not discounting that OP will roll back into Split in 20 years time in a BMW and build himself a three-story house near the town center per Gastarbeiter tradition.
>>
>>53249179
good luck to op, at least croatia is not a total shithole. most of our diaspora discontinues and becomes """"german""" or australian, we never see them back.
>>
>>53249179
croatians are bro-tier, I don't mind if they contribute to our economy for 20 years and go back or stay rather than some fucking train station rapers lol
>>
>>53246438
>is it a big problem to find a job if i dont speak german?
Most likely yes. The language is the most important part for having access to German society. There are jobs, like in IT, where it's less of a problem, but manual labor and low skilled stuff will be a problem without knowledge of German.

>i worked a lot in tourism and i always loved and respected germans as guests, but how do they generally feel about my people?
Can only speak for myself. I generally like Croatians.
>>
OP here, glad to hear you all who support croats, it means a lot to me at this moment, when I leave to foreign land where my whole wealth is my girl, my head and my hands.
cheers!
>>
>>53246438
Pls no
>>
>>53246438
Sandniggers will grop her tits and ass
>>
>>53252774
>doing this to ex-yugos
Someone is gonna get his head smashed lol.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.