[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Forbes writer finally gets it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: CYI_j1gWMAAVaYh[1].jpg (44KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
CYI_j1gWMAAVaYh[1].jpg
44KB, 600x489px
This Forbes writer finally gets it.
>>
Retarded conspiracy nuts.
>>
Women will undoubtedly be the ruination of Western society, if they aren't already
>>
>>53244462
>Feminists will undoubtedly be the ruination of Western society, if they aren't already
>>
>white people made Arabs rape German women in order to close the borders

feminist logic
>>
>>53244393
I just want things to get worse

Part of me wants to vote for Hillary Clinton just to fuck America up more
>>
>>53244669

Hilldawg is right wing as hell if you look past her stance on guns and social issues. She takes whatever stance on those are needed to win elections.

But the real Hill is a real war hawk and corporate Democrat.
>>
File: t. pajeet.png (42KB, 581x220px) Image search: [Google]
t. pajeet.png
42KB, 581x220px
>>
>>53244877

Are Turks and Arabs not tan skinned typically? Is that a racist stereotype now?
>>
>>53244937
racist fascist
>>
>>53244393
Oh wow. The leftists are grasping for conspiracy theories instead of acknowledging that immigrants and refugees are the problem.
>>
>>53244787
It doesn't matter what her secret politics are if she just enforces memes.

For all we know Weed Man isn't actually a retarded joke but his policies he pushes suggest otherwise. Actions matter, not what you privately shitpost.
>>
>>53244393
>orchestrate fuckloads of shit to open borders and create globalist world govt and free trade and all that jewry
>one mishap leaks to media
"it's orchestrated"

is it called something when someone just absolutely reverses reality? Like starts saying left is right and up is down?
>>
File: 1429474288434.gif (4KB, 452x523px) Image search: [Google]
1429474288434.gif
4KB, 452x523px
>>53244393
>who is behind it, we need to find out

Who is behind this /int/ ?
>>
File: coppola.png (16KB, 592x99px) Image search: [Google]
coppola.png
16KB, 592x99px
>>53244393

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>53246130
/int/ ON SUICIDE WATCH

This lady is a meme machine
>>
>>53245352
Projection.

>>53246130
WTF? Roma are immigrants/invaders from India.

I think she means whites are not indigineous because muh American racial politics.
>>
>>53244636
Well the German and Scandinavian women all lust for these Syrian studs, with their large brown cocks. So the woman in OP's pick does have a point. You see all these girls holding signs that say, "Refugees welcome," but the truth is the girls just want to bang these young hung studs. I'm sure any German bro on here could confirm that their women are tired of white pasty men and want these ones instead.
>>
>>53246130

This woman is a gold mine
>>
>>53245247
That pisses me off more than anything

While I'm angry with what happened here and other islamic attacks, I don't mind when moderate muslims come out and apologize or condemn the actions.

But the conspiracy theorists are the worst thing ever. After every attack they go nuts claiming it was a zionist hoax to make muslims not fit in in Europe. There was a Maghrebi-French here who kept posting pics of brunette girls from Hebdo/Sandy Hook/Bataclan (who didn't even look alike) claiming they were the same girl and it proves all 3 were CIA ops (The CIA plants plain-looking brown-haired teenage girls next to terror attacks for some reason, because that makes total sense)
>>
File: 1445727317247.jpg (26KB, 379x503px) Image search: [Google]
1445727317247.jpg
26KB, 379x503px
>>53246130
>>
>>53244636
>rape
But they just tried to hook up them and touched some asses. You Europeans are absolutely morons with all that shit about harassment and all.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 299x168px
>>53246130
>except maybe the Roma in Romania
ON FIRE
>>
>>53245352
>is it called something when someone just absolutely reverses reality? Like starts saying left is right and up is down?
>>53246352 is wrong, it's schizophrenic delusion
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.