[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self loathing thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Does anyone else hate their own ethnicity?

I always get really upset when I hear people speaking Venetian.
>>
>>53243968
I'm white and not a cuck so that's impossible.
>>
ma vai in mona
>>
>>53244028

fucking swamp nigger

get out of my thread
>>
>>53243968
I don't even know my ethnicity(don't look like a slav), so I have nothing to be ashamed of. Feels good to be a russian.
>>
>>53244312

You're probably a T*tar
>>
>>53243968
>Venetian
what is that
>>
>>53243968
I'm Somali so yeah

I've tried not to self-hate, it's close to impossible. I want to try again
>>
>>53244984

It's a shitty regional language spoken by swamp nigs in North Italy

>>53245078

Are you that Canadian guy with the Somali dad and the Swedish mom?
>>
>>53243968
>Does anyone else hate their own ethnicity?

No.
>>
>>53244927
maybe. I'm mixed as fuck.
>>
File: 1450537126118.jpg (511KB, 2190x1673px) Image search: [Google]
1450537126118.jpg
511KB, 2190x1673px
>>53243968
Sweden. Yes. Sweden is the gayest most cucked, indoctrinated spineless heap of filth. We submit to everything, worship weakness, and bully the strong, the honourable, the brave.

We're like a greek tale embodiment of all that is bad in the human spirit.
>>
File: 48f.png (423KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
48f.png
423KB, 600x600px
>Sweden. Yes. Sweden is the gayest most cucked, indoctrinated spineless heap of filth. >We submit to everything, worship weakness, and bully the strong, the honourable, the brave.
>We're like a greek tale embodiment of all that is bad in the human spirit.
>>
>>53243968
Yes but it's getting better.
I used to lie and tell people my grandparents were from Germany instead of West Virginia so I could be more Aryan. Now all the great nations are cucktopias so being American looks better everyday.
>>
>>53245677

Were your grandparents related?
>>
>>53246046
Hahahaha no
(Maybe I hope not)
>>
>>53246046
desu b/s incest is my biggest turn on and fetish, but I only have two brothers.
Complete waste of my genetic predispositions
>>
>>53245402
No. I wish I was a half-breed
>>
S W A M P F A G G O T
>>
>>53246724

The last time you fags were significant was when Basil II was emperor
>>
mona de merda dio can te sfascio la crapa cio
>>
>>53243968
Yes. I am a self-hating Ashkenazi Jew rborn and raised in the US.
I cannot love a people or religion that mutilates the genitals of infants.
>>
>>53243968
Hate is very silly in most cases.
Dutch people are pretty okay, although a bit too themselves.
>>
Cuban here.
Somewhat. Older people are talkative and open, but can be quick to temper. Everyone under like 25 is an entitled asshole who embodies every negative spic stereotype. Even worse are the Cubans in Miami who have money and spend their whole lives just trying to show it off.

But it's whatever. I'd say most of them aren't too bad.
>>
I'm jewish and I get really annoyed at some of my cousins who are /pol/s nightmare of SJW Jews, although most jews that I know are not like that. Or at least, not openly
>>
>>53245078
Stop being such a faggot?
>>
>>53245597
All of this is probably true
>>
>>53245677
>West Virginia
]How could you not like Appalachia? It's probably all that stigma about "hurr durr hillbillies live there, right?"
>>
I really don't like Ireland or
>>
>>53253108

or what?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.