[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the secret to create the best soldiers in the world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

What is the secret to create the best soldiers in the world?
>>
>>53243205
Discipline, strength, can and will follow orders, courage, alot training and combat skill i guess
>>
>best soldiers

Has been irrelevant for years. Technology is everything.

American soldiers literally cry when they hear a grenade, but it doesn't matter.
>>
>>53243205
put lasers on sharks and add jet packs
>>
>>53243459
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
Genetic/hormonal manipulation along with physical and psychological manipulation.

The ugly truth.
>>
File: VF8MKHz.gif (760KB, 320x212px) Image search: [Google]
VF8MKHz.gif
760KB, 320x212px
>>53243205
Guerrilla warfare is the only strategy that's ever defeated America.
>>
Sugar, spice
Everything nice
>>
>>53243886
don't forget ''javelin'' system
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EHFzc7HzB0
>>
>>53244012

Only because they've made the mistake of attempting occupation.

If the object was the utter obliteration of the opponent it wouldn't work at all.
>>
>>53243533
But at least our fellows don't have to shout "bang! bang!" during target practice
>>
>>53243459
>Discipline
This.
>>
>>53243205
>soldiers
who the fuck cares just use drones
>>
convince them that their reward will be 72 virgins when they die.
>>
>>53243205
>Muh SS
Meme tier soldiers
>>
>>53243205
1st. you send them in groups of 10 to combat but only half of them with guns, the rest have to get guns from the enemy or dead comrades.
2nd. you form new batallions with the surviving ones
>>
>>53243533
Damn, you know it's as if some people here lack a sense of reality.
Of course it still matters, just like having good employees in a business still matters. But of course this answer isn't edgy enough for some people I suppose.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.