[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>things that /int/ hates I'm a proud Christian and hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 11

File: article-image-57.jpg (81KB, 1280x917px) Image search: [Google]
article-image-57.jpg
81KB, 1280x917px
>things that /int/ hates
I'm a proud Christian and hate all faggots and muslims, there I said it, up yours /int/
>>
>things that everyone hates
Greeks
>>
File: batista.png (183KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
batista.png
183KB, 424x318px
>>53240489
>>
But you're supposed to love your enemy and shit
>>
>>53240040
>West, especially USA
>rightists
>religion
>oligarchy
>>
Some religions might be more shit than others, but at the end all religions are fucking shit and should be removed. Without religion we'd literally be among the stars right now.

Sadly, this train of thought has been killed and any dissent is killed with pictures of fedoras. Can't wait until someone thinks of a counter-meme against all religious idiots.
>>
>>53241280
>>West, especially USA
he says in english on a website invented by an american
>>
>>53240040
how can you be christian if christ is the symbol of paying up the debt?
>>
>>53240040
>year being 20069 according to Old Turkic Calendar
>still worshipping a dead kike on a stick
This is why Greece is a shithole
>>
your religious hatred will give you nothing but hatred, for free
>>
File: DbnCQiG.png (153KB, 231x247px) Image search: [Google]
DbnCQiG.png
153KB, 231x247px
>>53241566
>not measuring time in olympiads
>not keeping the traditions of zeus and the gods of our ancestors
What is your excuse mehmetopoulos?
>>
>>53240040
>finland posters
There, I said it.
>>
>>53241219
I think that only applies to Catholics and other Christians.
>>
>>53241174
and Turks
>>
>>53240040

>things that /int/ hates

Quality posting, for one.
>>
>>53241566
>greatest nation on earth (usa) worships jesus
>the only reason turkey still exists is because usa protects them from the fallout of their multiple genocides
>>
>>53241802
t. Konstantinos Debtopolis
>>
>>53241636
Stop spotting me every time you Athenian jew god damn it , it was supposed to be a anonymous website
>>53241802
>only reason turkey still exists is because usa protects them
ebin education you got there my murican friend :DDD
>>
>>53242059
i'm right every time
im not athenian tho,EPIROTE AND PROUD
>>
>>53242059
>ebin education you got there my murican friend :DDD
when we made you join nato we stopped any sort of greek counter attack because greece was already in nato
hell do you think if you weren't part of nato putin let the jet thing slide and not invade you
>>
>>53241692
PROOFS?
>>
>>53242136
Epirote or Athenian , all Rums on the other side of the Aegean are ( plus Ionian cucks ) secret jews.
>>53242268
Do you really believe that Russia would take up armys against Turkey if Turkey wasn't in Nato? :DD
>>
>>53242376
God is my proof, amen.
>>
File: oy vey malaka.jpg (107KB, 623x505px) Image search: [Google]
oy vey malaka.jpg
107KB, 623x505px
>>53242747
SHUT UP GOY THEY'LL KNOW
>>
>>53242747
>Do you really believe that Russia would take up armys against Turkey if Turkey wasn't in Nato? :DD
give the pkk a bunch of weapons and training and have little green men get "lost" in turkey
ukraine wasn't in nato and look at them
>>
>>53242268
Russia would never wage a war against Turkey, it doesn't depend on NATO, it's just really expensive to fight pretty powerful nation.
>>53241465
English is now an international language due to western colonialism. Esperanto would be better, of course. Imageboards were invented in Japan.
>>
>>53243080
Ukraine is fertile shithole with nothing else but good dirt in it , on the other hand Turkey is the best ally Russia could ever get in Middle East and Balkans
>>
>>53243080
Ukraine is weak shithole and there were reasons for invading it. Turkey just made an idiotic agressive act when shooting down our plane, we had great relations before, We would not invade because of airplane though. We don't start the wars just because of revenge, it's not Middle Ages anymore.
>>
>>53243265
Why did Erdogan hit the plane though? Turkey could be a good ally, right, You just should have been forgotten your butthurt against Assad and you would certainly have a piece of Syrian pie when the all would over. But you have chosen another way and now your tourism and trade will suffer.
>>
>>53243456
Yeah we could do great things like we did in 20th century and even like 2 years ago.
It isn't like we shot down the plane willingly , you know the story Rusbro.
You guys were the most loved Christians around here , we still like you but Nato and Murica ruins everything from times to times.
Sorry
>>
>>53243592
>we still like you but Nato and Murica ruins everything from times to times.
then leave nato
>>
>>53243682
I would start by stabilizg the relations with the Euroasia and leave the Nato in about 5 years if I were the head of my state but it looks like Erdoğan thinks Nato is the one that would win this coinflip this century
>>
>>53240040
>proud christian
>hates others
doing it wrong desu senpai
>>
>>53240040
i hate islam
i dont mind faggots.
>>
>>53243754
>Erdoğan thinks Nato is the one that would win this coinflip this century
because we will
russia can't even invade the shithole that is ukraine and is on its last legs
meanwhile usa is going strong
>>
>>53244021
World will unite in 21 first century and kick West's ass hard for all the west did.
>>53243754
I personally think that Erdogan wants to return Ottoman empire in some way, but it's a silly decision, Ottoman Empire was a burden for turk people. My opinion is that Turkey, Russia, China, Egypt, Serbia, India and (maybe, if you will put an end on these Shia-Sunni conflict facing the national interests) Syria, Iraq and Iran should unite in this century and create an Euroasian union (not this that exist already, it's just an economy union for some post-soviet countries) and kick West. Latin Americans are also welcome, as well as other nations robbed and humiliated by West in the past who share some economy connections with mentioned above.
>>
>>53244469
>Euroasian union (not this that exist already, it's just an economy union for some post-soviet countries) and kick West.
ya the eastern bloc sure kicked usa out of the water
most of the former eastern bloc are already in nato
>>
>>53240040
Don't care about faggots but Muslims are scum. Also Germans.
>>
>>53244551
I am not saying about the Eastern bloc. We hade no other choice as to make it whus, because there were not Eastern countries powerful enough. But now China, India, Russia, Turkey and Middle East are the serious business. It's 20th century, West loses his right to be the center of the world. We would take resources you've stolen from us and the world will be just and equal.
>>
>>53244469
>but it's a silly decision
I think not. It's only natural.
>>
>>53244792
>India, Russia
>serious business
>West loses his right to be the center of the world
Whoa, dude. Poo shithole and a poor shithole with no nation and economy are sure a big deal.
>>
>>53244633
t. subhuman
>>
>>53244794
Ottoman empire was a real burden on Turkey, Ataturk did everything right. Turkey should regain its power, of course, but in union with BRICS countries (we can put them in charge on Azerbajan, Palestina, Jordan, and some others with Russian infuence over Syria and Syrian over the Lebannon).
>>53244954
Poor, but powerful. We both are poor nations, but out countries have some certain power. We should have a union with other Eastern nations to not be destroyed alone by the West.
>>
i actually dont hate anybody.
>>
File: russian empire.jpg (89KB, 624x435px) Image search: [Google]
russian empire.jpg
89KB, 624x435px
>>53245103
no fuck off, i dont want to share russia with others.

i want russia to be isolated and pure like North Korea.

you masonic world order garbage you can stick up your ass pidaras.

no eurasian, only russian empire.
>>
>>53245103
t: golden horde
>>
>>53240040
>christian
>hate
You're doing it wrong m8
>>
>>53245155
Agreed
>>
>>53245274
>russia to be isolated and pure like North Korea
Man, Russians are like 40-50% in Russia at best and there's no way back. We have no borders and we recieve everyone. We have 4 Muslim republic, about 10% overall Muslim population, 3.000.000 Muslims in our capital and countless Asians.
>>
i like orthodox jews tho
>>
>>53245333
Yeah, some kind of new Golden Horde, but modern Horde to oppose the West.
>>53245274
I am not proposing anything to Germany. It's the Eastern union, and you are USA-supporting western country.
>>
Do you go to a different /int/ than me? The /int/ I go to is CHOCK FULL of Islamaphobes. To where if a single Muslim does a bad thing, ALL MUSLIMS get blamed for it.
>>
>>53245448
kill them. they are timebomb and cancer, cut it off before it grows larger.
>>
>>53245448
And the Russians themselves are not complete white and Europian in the core. West has always understood that and opposed us for orthodoxy and partly Asian origin. That's why we should establish a new Horde to fuck their Western boipussies.
>>
>>53245490
no, Germans hate USA, we want to be like North Korea.
>>
>>53245544
We have always been friendly with them for the last dew centuries, we defeated your Germany together in 1945. We will do it again if you want.
>>
>>53245517
fuck your muslim presiden
>>
>>53245544
It will destroy the country and our leaders are against such things.

>>53245579
No, I mean real Russians. We barely had Asian genes before USSR. 100 years ago half of the Empire's population had grey eyes.
>>
>>53245645
>me
>german

are you tatar ?
>>
>>53245448
>Russians are like 40-50% in Russia at best and there's no way back
What? 77% according to the latest population census, But this doesn't really matter, Ukraine has showed that we should not be together with those slavs who betrayed us and went to the west. Our real brothers are chinese and other asians, We called caucasians churkas before the 2014, but no one is really racist against them now, after they has been protecting Donbass togeher with Russians.
>>
>>53245753
no you are idiot, it will destroy russian People. dont let the muslims take over.

Putin is a krypto jew.
>>
>>53245866
they trying to get yóur trust, they are backstabbing like turks, russians should stick with russians only. not chinese not churkas.
>>
>>53245866
>chinese and other asians
all the other asians hate the chinese and have allied themselves with the west to protect themselves against china

if your looking for allies you'll find that not too many countries want russia as an ally
>>
>>53240489
I like Greeks, they're nice people.
Except asshole Christians of course, well assholes in general.
>>
>>53245753
>No, I mean real Russians. We barely had Asian genes before USSR. 100 years ago half of the Empire's population had grey eyes.
Well, maybe you are right in some degree, but we still had much asian features long before the USSR, we took our state model from Golden Horde, and we are partly successors of it, as well, as of ancient Rus who had a lot of finn tribes,
Nevertheless, we should look at how the things are now. We are anti-Western nation, humiliated and robbed by the West who share a great part of culture with Asian nations and who has powerful economy connections with them.
>>53245788
No, but in some grade every Russian is tatar. We have a proverd "rub any Russian and you will get Tatar".
>>
File: 262696439.jpg (20KB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
262696439.jpg
20KB, 360x203px
why do russians pay 16 Billion Dollars each year to feed churkas ?
>>
>>53245517
fuk u yurt muslim bich
>>
I unironically have always hated the USA, also I want to become a welfare queen because stealing from the government is good
>>
I hate Jews and Anglos. They practically behave the same.
>>
>>53246102
>all the other asians hate the chinese
Japan and South Korea are not the whole the Asia.
>>53245902
Russian people has mingled with finns and turks. In fact, our country home and foreign policy are very similar to the Turkey. We are the successors of many tribes, and slavs are only the part of them. The part of our national identity is Blok "Scythes" poem. Anyone has some tatar or other Eastern ancestors.
>>
>>53246272
i agree with u.
>>
>>53246385
we also got vietnam and phillipines
all the other asian countries are useless in an alliance
>>
>>53241636
>>53241566
>not calling January "After-Yule"
>validating the Norman conquest of England
>>
>>53245866
>77% according to the latest population census
Many Chuvash, Mordva and other mixes identify as Russians. "I'm Russian but the eye is slant" - you should know this saying.
>brothers are chinese and other asians
Yes, I want Nanking in my neighbourhood so bad. Ukrainians are bad and raping our women, bad guys.

>>53245902
>it will destroy russian People
That's what I said. Nations come and go.
>>
>>53246388
Nice dubs, but welfare fraud is hard to do. Still trying to find options, I love the idea of free money

>>53246319
>Anglos

meme-tier special snowflake hate
>>
>>53241744
merchant you are my greatest ally
>>
>>53246272
>stealing from thieves
>hating that which you would parasite from
You deserve the disgust
>>
I think that Europe is constituted by us Europeans' slaughter of Muslims. So long as we slaughter Muslims, we shall remain Europeans. When we no longer have the will to slaughter Muslims, then we will be Muslims and thus Semitic Arabs, and not European. For if there's one thing that a European cannot be, it's a Muslim and thus a Semite.
>>
>>53246582
>we also got vietnam
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Continue, btw. Vietnam has some problem with China, but they both are friends of Russia.
>all the other asian countries are useless in an alliance
India? Iran? Thailand? Cambodia? Indonesia? Malaysia? Some of them are not really active in international affairs, but Thailand have a strong connection to Russia, and Cambodia to Vietnam.
>>53246184
Zhirinovsky is showman, not a politic. He is also supporter of Golden Hodre ideas now, Some quotes from his programm:
>ЛДПP cчитaeт, чтo внeшняя пoлитикa Poccии дoлжнa быть нaпpaвлeнa нa кpиcтaллизaцию вoкpyг ceбя нoвoгo пoлюca миpa из чиcлa cтpaн "pecypcнoгo миллиapдa". Poccия дoлжнa cтaть цeнтpoм интeгpaции гocyдapcтв, кoтopыe зaинтepecoвaны в пoлитичecкoм paвнoпpaвии Bocтoкa и Зaпaдa.
>Bнeшнeпoлитичecкиe ycилия Poccии дoлжны быть cocpeдoтoчeны нa тpeх вeктopaх интeгpaции:
1. Экoнoмичecкaя и пoлитичecкaя интeгpaция "cлaвянcкoгo миpa", в пepвyю oчepeдь Poccии, Укpaины и Бeлopyccии.
2. Интeгpaция бывших pecпyблик CCCP, вoccoздaниe yтpaчeннoгo экoнoмичecкoгo и пoлитичecкoгo coюзa гocyдapcтв нa нoвых ycлoвиях, бeз диктaтa oднoй идeoлoгии.
3. Интeгpaция cтpaн "pecypcнoгo миллиapдa", пpooбpaзoм кoтopoй ceгoдня являeтcя БPИКC.

LDPR thinks that Russian foreign policy should be directed towards creating aroun itself a bloc of "resource milliard" countries. Russia must be a centre of integration of countries which are interested in an equality between East and the West.
Russian foreign policy should be concerned around three main points:
1) Economical and political integration of slav world, especially Russia, Belorussia and Ukraine.
2) Integration of former Soviet republics, recreating a union with the new terms, without the unite ideology dictating.
3) Integration of "resource milliard" countries with BRICS as prefiguration of such a union.
>>
File: Varg-Vikernes.jpg (54KB, 350x539px) Image search: [Google]
Varg-Vikernes.jpg
54KB, 350x539px
>proud christians
Nononono, your little kikebook tells you that pride is a sin
I however am a proud pagan and a proud european
>>
File: 1437862322724.jpg (160KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1437862322724.jpg
160KB, 1024x1024px
>>53247095
>>
>>53246855
>Many Chuvash, Mordva and other mixes identify as Russians. "I'm Russian but the eye is slant" - you should know this saying.
That's irght, I have explained it already, that we Russians are the great mix of many tribes and peoples.
>Yes, I want Nanking in my neighbourhood so bad. Ukrainians are bad and raping our women, bad guys.
If you wanted to say sarcasm, it looks like not. Ukrainian betrayers raped and killed Russians at Donetsk, burned them in Odessa.
>>
>>53247065
>Continue, btw. Vietnam has some problem with China, but they both are friends of Russia.
you don't get how much vietnam hates china
we bombed the fuck out of them, poisoned their land with agent orange and to this day they still get birth defects, and we make them make our shoes for pennies day in sweat shops. but they still like us because they hate china that much.
http://www.pewglobal.org/database/indicator/1/survey/all/
they are one of the top supporters of america because they hate china that much
you under estimate how much the rest of asia hates china
>>
>>53247556
>vietnam
>supports USA
Go be fat somewhere else.
>>
>>53246985
This is an unusually autistic and retarded post.
>>
>>53247666
Baraka, sayyid. How long until you bring down the constitution and start raping unveiled women on the street for not following ethnic Arab tribal taboos?
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 250x250px
>>53240040
Okay
Me too.
>>
>>53247752
Your imaginary muslims =/= vast, vast majority of muslims
>>
>>53246319
>they practically behave the same

Like Spanish and Arabs? Because you're just Spanish speaking Arab rape babies cucked into also being faggots
>>
File: us support.png (25KB, 757x552px) Image search: [Google]
us support.png
25KB, 757x552px
>>53247599
ya they do

>The ongoing and increasingly tense South China Sea dispute with the People's Republic of China, who has of late become more assertive in its territorial claims, has also gradually strengthened relations between Vietnam and the U.S. and other Chinese rivals, including India and fellow ASEAN member and U.S. ally the Philippines.[13][14][15][16] According to a top official, the U.S. Coast Guard has repeatedly helped protect Vietnamese fishing vessels from China.[17]

they will not join any russian alliance as long as china is in it
>>
>>53240040
>proud Christian
That's an oxymoron and shows how you don't really understand anything about Christianity.
>>
>>53240040
>hate Muslims

That's not unpopular on /int/. Hell, that's not unpopular anywhere civilized.
>>
>>53246127
You should become closer with friendly Slavs, and make an example that other Slavs can follow. Ukraine would like you if you were likeable. Ukraine SHOULD have little solidarity with us Germanic Anglos. They flee more than they betray.
>>
>>53241379
>Without religion we'd literally be among the stars right now.
This doesn't make any sense. How has religion limited technological advancement? Not some specific religions, but religion as a whole.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.