[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember these days ? when those regions were the most advanced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 405-indosassanid.jpg (77KB, 754x540px) Image search: [Google]
405-indosassanid.jpg
77KB, 754x540px
Remember these days ? when those regions were the most advanced in humanity ?

WTF happened ?
>>
>>53239481
Sandniggers gonna sandnig.
>>
islam
>>
Kind of disingenuous of you to ask this question, because you know damn well that the Sassanids were annexed by the Arabs and the Byzantines were weakened by them (but managed to survive and even bounced back).

However, during the Arab rule, for quite some centuries it was still a powerful and prosperous place.

It really all started going to shit after the Turkic and Mongol invasions.
>>
File: 12366654l.jpg (212KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
12366654l.jpg
212KB, 800x1200px
>Eufrat
>>
File: 1383478138799.jpg (351KB, 1500x1325px) Image search: [Google]
1383478138799.jpg
351KB, 1500x1325px
>>53239481
oh, for a moment I thought you were referring to the Gunpowder empires
>>
>>53239481
islam and some time later mongols
Persians and Byzantines killing and weakening each other didn't help either.
>>
old times past
now Poland is the greatest imperium of white man
>>
>>53239481

the durkas got isslamed
>>
Mongols happened.
>>
>>53239743
>now Poland is the greatest imperium of white man
No, swizzerland is
>>
Islam
>>
>>53239842
those kuks giving their anti nuclear medi-bunkers to shitskins? weak jokes.

poland will conquer europe
>>
>>53239632

What is she trying to convey with this look?
>>
>>53239941
do not interest, you male virgin bitch
>>
>>53239481
The Mongols ended the Islamic Golden Age, then the discovery of the New World made a heavy impact on the economy of the Ottoman Empire (a significant part of which being East-West trade based around the silk road, made redundant by the discovery and colonization of the New World and all the gold and abundant new resources to be found there). Then, a few centuries later, after the dying Ottomans were finally put out of their misery, most of the Middle East was split between England and France, who did a poor job managing it.

Some places rebelled against Western puppets and followed local military strongmen, often backed up by corrupt religious authorities, and in other cases (such as Saudi Arabia) we specfically put said military strongmen and theocratic religious militants in power.

Oh, and speaking of Saudi Arabia, the fact that a wahhabi monarchy controls nearly all of Islam's holiest sites AND 18% of the world's petroleum reserves -- essentially giving it the wealth to do whatever it wants with absolutely no consequences -- certainly has a lot to do with the Middle East's modern problems, too.
>>
>>53239481
only went to shit because of turkics and mongols

india was always arguably shit tho

and of course I'm expecting a million different pajeets from america to reply to this post
>>
I'm iranian, fuck the rest of the world!
>>
The industrial revolution started in Britain. Also the Mongols ruined all of Asia except for China and the island countries

>>53240465
t. dumb paki
>>
>>53240753
pakis are indian though, pajeet
>>
>>53239481
We happened :DDD
Thanks to us those regions will never see the light of advancement again :DD
>>
>>53240807
SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>53240830
stupid american
>>
>>53240465
>india was always arguably shit tho
Indus valley civilization
Maurya empire
>>
File: carrot.jpg (18KB, 508x314px) Image search: [Google]
carrot.jpg
18KB, 508x314px
>>53239941
I think she would like to eat some carrot
>>
>>53240864
>IVC
doesn't even encompass most of india, only a sliver

>maurya
aka some shit that had and made little advancements, not to mention literally over thousands of years in the past
>>
>>53240924
Rakhigarhi.
Indus valley not being in India is a forced meme, when Pakistan was created, India lost a portion of its territory, it didn't loose its history. When I say India, I generally refer to the Indian subcontinent.
>>
>>53241274
Seriously, why do you guys shit in the streets over there?
>>
>>53239481
Western Europe Ruined EVERYTHING
>Germans destroy roman empire
>Spanish destroy moorish universities
>British and French raid Africa and Arabia, loot asia
EVERYTHING RUINED
>>
>>53242555
>Spanish destroy moorish universities
wut
>>
>>53239572
>It really all started going to shit after Turkic
ya don't say
>>
>>53240406
This
>>
>>53239533
this
>>
islam
>>
Niggers, seriously
Most of the Middle East today is like 10-25% SSA thanks to Mohammedan times race mixing. But, the ones with the least ningnog blood like Assyrians and Druze are the least likely to chimp out. Coincidence? I think not.
>>
>>53240716
سایج هایل برادر
>>
>>53240406
>american admiting the west did fuck up the region and not blaming islam for everything

My life is complete
>>
>>53246427
Abdelkarim pls, your place was a shithole way before le eebul western colelianism, and you know it
>>
>>53246179
>Assyrians
lol go ask sweden or canada about how shit they are
>>
>>53246179

proofs? And I mean concrete proofs.
>>
>>53249086
Of autosomal admixture? Here ya go:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JVGdg2UsN3jYWgaoxAZu-QsAmuCaq3kT7FvqSXwUsAA/pubhtml
You see Levantines and Arab peninsulars being around 10% nig (there's no Yemen and Oman and this one but they're 15-20%), and Maghrebinians being around 20-25%
"Coincidentally", the non-(traditionally)-Muslim groups like Druze and Assyrians are way less /blacked.com/, so the miscegenation must have something to do with iSlam
>>
Mongols btfo'd islamic civilization so much that they never recovered
>>
>>53249649
U just jelly of their Neanderthal DNA which you as a mulatto Moroccan are lacking
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.