[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Versed exists in english language thanks to the french. I versed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 88.jpg (70KB, 670x447px) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
70KB, 670x447px
Versed exists in english language thanks to the french.
I versed the beer in a glass. It's better than poured, isn't it ?
Anglo are you agree ? It's more beautiful, poured is ugly.
>>
Sounds retarded.
>>
Post boipuccy.
>>
I versed my cum all over your mother's face

It does sound more sophisticated
>>
Fuck you on about
>>
>>53220971
Is your dick a cup?
>>
>>53221198
>J'ai versé mon sperme

It's good too.
>>
Bonjour.
>>
>>53220933

I never hear anyone say this, in any of the English speaking cunts I've been to.
>>
>>53225059
Yes maybe but the word versed exists anyway.
>>
>>53225059
I' hope one day you'll get out of the states.
>>
>>53225139

There are thousands of words in English that aren't used. English never really gets rid of words. It adopts words from other languages or makes up new ones.
>>
>>53225222

I have dip shit. I said other English speaking cunts, not other states.

Never heard a Canadian use it, never heard anyone in the UK use it, never heard anyone in Ireland use it, and never heard any of the kiwis that come to my work use it.
>>
>>53225313
I hope one day you'll read a book directed towards adults.
>>
>>53225313
Don't be so aggressive.
>>
>>53225434

Mericans have no need for books, just a map of France so we can move our Army through your cunt again.
>>
>>53225489
For the love of God and all that is holy stop talking you 15 year old. And if you say that you're older it makes it even more pathetic.
>>
>>53220933
Isn't poured a loanword from Old French too? Seeing as in Dutch it's schenken or gieten, and in German it is gießen.
>>
>>53225554

You aren't going to get them to stop by saying that you know.

Ever play any online game with voice chat? Pointing out an age you think they are or know they are just fans the retard flames.
>>
>>53225656
I know. I just really sucks that retarded Americans come on here and ruin all the fun for those who actually came here to chat.
>>
>>53225554
Good to see there's someone intelligent, here.
>>53225584
Poured comes from an old French dialect from Flanders, versed is a false friend and doesn't means to pour in English.
>>
>>53225731

I think some people still try to get keks from the whole "merica" type jokes, but they just really aren't funny anymore.
>>
>>53225924
They were never funny to begin with.
>>
>>53225924
It's merkin. It always was funny. It always will be. You are a pubic wig.
>>
File: 1449455851283.jpg (53KB, 506x514px) Image search: [Google]
1449455851283.jpg
53KB, 506x514px
>>53220933

Je suis fatigué.

JE SUIS FATTY GAY.
>>
>>53225768
>old French dialect from Flanders
AAAAAAAAA
VERWIJDER KRULBROODJES
>>
>>53226319
Je suis Amérique! :DDD
>>
I am not seeing it, source pls
>>
>>53220933
I versed my dick in your mom OP
>>
>>53220933
me at the back
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.